Over 200 New Year New Me Part 46

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    You'd be amazed what a lender can pull together at the last minute, LilDeb.

A few months ago one of my employees on extended medical leave called me bawling her eyes out at about 4.45pm because she was supposed to close on her house the next morning & her lender had just called saying they wouldn't approve the mortgage unless she was actively working. So, in 15 minutes, I convinced her doctor to release her to return to work as of the next day, fax me something saying as much, contacted her lender, faxed the medical paperwork to them & reassured them she'd be returning to work the next day. She closed on her house the next day. Then she came into work the day after that, decided she wasn't physically able to return, and had her doctor write her out for another 2 weeks. :laugh: Yeesh, but if I were her, I wouldn't have wanted to do business with a lending company that was going to try to pull something like that like that less than 20 hours before closing. Unbelievable!
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    So it looks like I am gaining now that I am home again ughh...really got to get on the program here!!! Other than that I feel great, I have been sleeping well which has been a huge issue for me for the past 3 months, I am not on a set sleeping schedule which seems to be working and helping me gain more energy through out the day which I am really thankful for, it is a huge difference.
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hey Andrea,

Ann started a new post for us: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/203976-over-200-club-new-year-new-me-part-47

Come on over!