How do you get rid of toxins?

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    is your massage therapist also an expert on liver and kidney function?????

if you are not losing weight you are eating too much …

eat less = lose weight ..

toxins has nothing to do with it, as your body naturally gets rid of them...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Rinny_D wrote: »
    Eat good, healthy foods. Stop cooking with oil, stop using butter and margarine on your toast and sandwiches, opt for low fat dairy, stop drinking soft drink or anything with artificial colours and flavours, stop eating chocolate, chips, take away, no more soft drinks- Try that for 2 weeks, then just eat minimal amounts.

It will give your body a good, natural, healthy and SAFE clean out.

AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER- Yes it'll make you pee a lot if your not used to it BUT slowly get yourself up to 2L per day + more when you workout!

LOL I do everything you say not to and have no issues with weight loss…

good lord, you can eat all those foods, lose weight, and be in perfectly good health …

what is "good, healthy" food?????
  • ndj1979
    Options
    awwww man ….Freaking zombie thread…I really need to check the dates on these...
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

But bumped by the OP! That's unusual.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Because it has literally been YEARS and no one has told her what toxins she has, or how to get rid of them.

eta: oh, I see her 'toxins' have gone down.

snort.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Because it has literally been YEARS and no one has told her what toxins she has, or how to get rid of them.

No, she said someone (her massage therapist, I'm guessing...because when I want medical advice I totally rely on a massage therapist for it) told her the levels were down.

Hey OP, congrats on that. We should talk! I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale...I heard the area it is in also helps lower toxins and I'll give you a great price for it!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options

Are you saying that the OP is a toxic zombie? Scary!

But the good news is she is a recovering, not quite so toxic as she used to be, zombie.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Im having trouble losing weight. My massage therapist told me that i have tons of toxins and need to get rid of them. I dont know what i have to do to get rid of them and keep them away. I read green tea and water i drink alot of a both.
    lol, nutritional/health commentary from a massage therapist?

Massage.
    Therapist.

That's not even an education, it's a skill with a certificate. Unless someone's an MD with all of your blood work on hand, tell them to go urinate up a rope.

BTW, my preferred method for removing toxins:
    Gin, until stomach contents are evacuated.

ETA : Stupid necro. My commentary is needed for the community, and therefore not removed.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I can't believe there was no science in 2011
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Didn't your "therapist" gives you the advice needed to get rid of your "toxins"???
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Been on the edge of my seat since 2011 in anticipation of an update to this very thread
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »
    Been on the edge of my seat since 2011 in anticipation of an update to this very thread

LMAO! ! You'll be able to sleep tonight now :wink:

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    This has been a rather entertaining weekend. First a poster says that maple syrup is an almost perfect complete food, now a zombie thread from 4 years ago comes back to life. The old posts were a bit priceless too.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

LMAO! ! You'll be able to sleep tonight now :wink:

I'll have to get medical clearance from my massage therapist
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    BEST.THREAD.EVER.

*explodinghead*
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    Stop consuming them and your body will flush them out naturally.

Just eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean meats and low fat dairy. Drink only water. Avoid processed foods and refined sugar.

No.
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. They helped and she was proud to say the toxins had gone down.

WOW!

Did you drop all your weight over the 4 years as well?

*checks ticker*

tZOS8.gif
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

LOL
This discussion has been closed.