How do you get rid of toxins?

Options

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    ... I cannot make the joke that's in my head right now.

When has that ever stopped you?

*nods*
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    awwww man ….Freaking zombie thread…I really need to check the dates on these...

But bumped by the OP! That's unusual.

Because it has literally been YEARS and no one has told her what toxins she has, or how to get rid of them.

No, she said someone (her massage therapist, I'm guessing...because when I want medical advice I totally rely on a massage therapist for it) told her the levels were down.

Hey OP, congrats on that. We should talk! I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale...I heard the area it is in also helps lower toxins and I'll give you a great price for it!

So next time I have a heart attack I should go to my massage therapist...???
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I can't believe there was no science in 2011

It truly was a dark age
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Try pooping...it's good for you. I always use MFP when I poop...
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Getting rid of toxins is much like any other medical issue. It starts with diagnosis and identification. Tell me a toxin, and I'll tell you how to get rid of it. Any one...just name it.

Do in-laws qualify as toxins?

Wait, have you found a way to get rid of them?!
  • KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The best way to rid yourself of toxins is by drinking a significant amount of water! Stay extra hydrated. Try to go a several days only fruits and vegetables.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    The best way to rid yourself of toxins is by drinking a significant amount of water! Stay extra hydrated. Try to go a several days only fruits and vegetables.

lol. Too funny.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Yeah, no. You need to stop running around repeating this.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

Well, you know, if you repeat a lie long enough, people will start to believe it.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    modubb wrote: »
    Do everything that the fellow MPFers have already mentioned!! Plus, look at getting a hydro-clonic. My dad swears by them, and he is by far the healthiest person I know! But wait until your body has started eliminating toxins already- preferably after a nice green smoothie fast, followed by gradually working in solid fruits and veggies. Look at going to your local farmers market, see what famer's co-ops there are in your area, it's a nice way to keep fruits and veggies in season, in your home.

Here is one reference: http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com

Ideally, (depending on your personal health issues) one should do a nice cleansing fast twice a year...

Best of luck!

Oh My Gawd!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Flush toxins out with beer? :D
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »

The worse part about the things you post is that you actually believe it.

Yay, I have a fan in the thread, I got a flag. First in 2 days.

You must be slacking! Personally I find your responses helpful and to the point. Some folk just don't like the truth!

• JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options

dbmata wrote: »

Well, you know, if you repeat a lie long enough, people will start to believe it.

You know the saying, 'A lie can get halfway round the world before the truth has got it's boots on'
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I learned one thing from this thread. I probably would have run screaming from MFP in 2011.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I learned one thing from this thread. I probably would have run screaming from MFP in 2011.

it was a dark time in MFP land….
  • ndj1979
    Options

the worst part is that this poster actually believes this….
This discussion has been closed.