How do you get rid of toxins?

Options

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the update, we were all just sitting here dying to hear how you got rid of all those toxins for four years
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I love zombie threads

tumblr_m68m7gVlCB1r04xj6.gif

Did anyone define what toxins exactly were getting detoxed?
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    I love zombie threads

A friend's daughter, who is really into juicing, told me these: dioxins, PCBs, bisphenol-A, DDT, phthalates, heavy metals, etc. She quit messaging me when I asked her if she wanted to borrow my bottle of EDTA to chelate heavy metals since that is the only way to get rid of them.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    I love zombie threads

A friend's daughter, who is really into juicing, told me these: dioxins, PCBs, bisphenol-A, DDT, phthalates, heavy metals, etc. She quit messaging me when I asked her if she wanted to borrow my bottle of EDTA to chelate heavy metals since that is the only way to get rid of them.

I like you.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    We have a semi-annual event at the local department of public works where we can bring toxic waste.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I love zombie threads

Haha nice one! :lol:

• earlnabby
    Options
    I love zombie threads

I like you.
    I like you too.

• feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I'm on the "pooping and breathing" plan of toxin removal. The guy at the deli acknowledged my corporeal existence as I handed him $1.50 for a Coke Zero, so I can verify not-a-ghost status.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Soooo, my guess is, all those posts we see reminiscing about how *nice* and *friendly* the forums used to be. And how *helpful* and *supportive* everyone was. This is what they're talking about...

Yeah, I like the current forums better.
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Getting rid of toxins is much like any other medical issue. It starts with diagnosis and identification. Tell me a toxin, and I'll tell you how to get rid of it. Any one...just name it.

Do in-laws qualify as toxins?
  • earlnabby
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm on the "pooping and breathing" plan of toxin removal. The guy at the deli acknowledged my corporeal existence as I handed him $1.50 for a Coke Zero, so I can verify not-a-ghost status.

I am more in the pooping and peeing plan. Drink a decent amount of water and make sure I get enough fiber and my intestines, liver, and kidneys do a really good job.

BTW: I have EDTA to treat the water for my aquarium.

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I love zombie threads

hahaha :)
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Soooo, my guess is, all those posts we see reminiscing about how *nice* and *friendly* the forums used to be. And how *helpful* and *supportive* everyone was. This is what they're talking about...

Yeah, I like the current forums better.

So true. I was suspicious when I first started reading the thread as the replies were far too polite than what I'm used to seeing around here lol
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    reminiscing about how *nice* and *friendly* the forums used to be. And how *helpful* and *supportive* everyone was.

239a665f887d23e32e057dde46a78aff.jpg
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Pooping
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    ... I cannot make the joke that's in my head right now.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

do it. Just do it :p

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

When has that ever stopped you?
This discussion has been closed.