Zombie survival club

Replies

• baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Ha ha! Updated my ticker!

I am SO stealing that! (if you don't mind)

Go for it.

Original image:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/baisleac/33f0e677.jpg

Some day I'll figure out how to post pics here.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I had to change my ticker, too.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    A liquor store is totally the way to go. That or my bosses wine cellar. I could do that too. Ohhh....or just a flat out winery. Usually they are on an incline so you have some sort of vantage point, plus booze. Hello!

You could make the empty wine casks into extra super large molatov cocktails.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    LOL I really laughed at http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/funny-graphs3.png

Really awesome tickers girls, hahaha...
    I cant go to the gym tomorrow - I have office stuff ALL DAMN DAY. Will do sit ups at home and try my miserable push up haha...
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Last year my teenager failed PE because she says she hates running. I pointed out that if she hates running, she's screwed when the zombie apocalypse goes down. This year she's maintained a B. lol
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 686 Member
    Heh I decided to go with this one. ;D I've got the question posted out there so hopefully I'll have some good stuff to post after this weekends meeting.
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    OMG I love this a whole bunch.

Especially that the Walking Dead made it into here. Love that show! :love:

...now to update my ticker.
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member

Anyway, I could outrun any zombie ever created except for maybe something from left for dead (the video game, those suckers really haul)

They're crazy fast. I prefer the slow n' stupid Dead Rising type of zombie.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    At the moment I could only outrun Living Dead shamblers but wouldn't stand a chance against 28 Days Later sprinters!

21acpe1.jpg
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Ha ha! Updated my ticker!
    AWESOME!
    Last year my teenager failed PE because she says she hates running. I pointed out that if she hates running, she's screwed when the zombie apocalypse goes down. This year she's maintained a B. lol
    :laugh:
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    OMG - I think I just found my favorite thread! I recently read pride and prejudice and zombies and a handful of other books about Zombies! I relatively new to the Zombie world. One of my all time favorite movies is Zombieland. A couple of my favorite rules:

1. Cardio
    2. The Double Tap
    20 It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint

I am going to have to work on my running skills - I could easily get taken!

**joining the club**
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    World War Z is an awesome book!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    So glad this Club/thread was started. Without my gun, I'm currently screwed.

The 1 mile in 15 minutes (4 mi/hr walk) I've done for the last couple days' lunch break leaves me slightly winded with calves & shins aching. And without this thread, I never would have thought to even test it. Added 15 min. to my evening step workout.
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    I am rolling on the floor you guys are too funny!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Whaha! I managed to jog for 15 whole minutes today at 4.6mph! I know its lame but hey, its an improvement from 4mins!
    Also I tried really hard with weight lifting!
    There was one girl there who was really really slim, but she managed to lift so much that I think she would be my hero during a zombie attack!
    Id probably try to hide behind her... maybe hand her a towel if she sweats...
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    This is what comes to mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBuD274GAig
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member
    Well I can assure you there will be nooo Zombie attack, however...

next you will be telling us that we shouldn't fear Vampire trying to farm us and werewolves attacking us while we are camping on the moors. I am going have congressman King hold hearing on you to see if you are harboring zombies sympathies. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As for the coming zombie attack, because zombies eat brains I will be safe.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member
    My work out are mostly kickboxing and grappling. Not sure if that is helpful with the zombies. I think I will just get a bunch of slow runner to hang out with me.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    I am SO in. My son is always talking about surviving the apocolypse. And I want the Tee-shirt. I SO want a tee-shirt that says,

"ZOMBIE Apocolypse Survival Club." :D
This discussion has been closed.