Zombie survival club

Options

Replies

• Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I managed to run 1x10mins+1x15mins today! At 4.8mph! Yay!
    They arent gonna catch me, muhahahaw...
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I managed to run 1x10mins+1x15mins today! At 4.8mph! Yay!
    They arent gonna catch me, muhahahaw...

Nice!

I have to hope Z-day holds off for a bit... turns out I have some Physical Therapy to do on my left leg before I can do more than walk fast. :D
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    What would be the first thing you guys would do if you knew the zombies were coming, but yet still had a couple days to prepare before all **** breaks loose?

I've decided that I would try to get laser corrective surgery done ASAP. I have horrible vision without my glasses and I could see my glasses breaking very easily in the ensuing battle.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    you guys have got me really paranoid now about zombies. is it too late to join?
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    What would be the first thing you guys would do if you knew the zombies were coming, but yet still had a couple days to prepare before all **** breaks loose?

I've decided that I would try to get laser corrective surgery done ASAP. I have horrible vision without my glasses and I could see my glasses breaking very easily in the ensuing battle.

you need sport glasses, they stay on in rough situations, are durable and less likely to break.

kolpin-atv-goggles-1.jpg
  • TomRiddleIsDead
    TomRiddleIsDead Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So, I took a 2 mile run earlier and these were my exact thoughts: "Wow, if zombies were here, I'd be screwed!". How funny is it that I see this post not even an hour later hhahahaha.
  • baisleac
    Options

We'd pack up the hiking backpacks, load 'em in the car and head for our hidey hole in the Olympic Mountains.

If nothing ended up happening.. well... we just went camping, yes? :bigsmile:
  • hroush
    Options

you need sport glasses, they stay on in rough situations, are durable and less likely to break.

kolpin-atv-goggles-1.jpg

Wooo... Might make it harder to aim a sniper rifle, though (favorite gun). Thanks for the info, going to check it out.

edit* - after looking, I don't think the lens thickness I require would fit in these, they definitely wouldn't fit over my glasses. =(
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

I'd take my kids out target practicing, then restock our ammo supply on the way home. Oh, and I'd stock up on junk food - calorie count be danged.

And, like baislec said, if nothing happens, it was just a couple of "oops" days. Back to normal. :)
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm in!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    omg yessssssssss ZOMBIESSSSSS!!!!!! My husband and I live for this s**** hahaha
  • Black_Swan
    Options
    I cant wait to hit the gym on Monday, really!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    I hope the Zombies haven't started to take us down . It just seems the thread is getting a little quiet. Or is everyone just busy getting into the best fighting shap..............wait!?!...........someone is on my front porch........WTH?!?....where did he get that brown uniform and that fake Amazon package........ZOMBIE!!! GOTTA RUN!!! IT IS ON!!! THIS *kitten* IS REAL!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW-UP: man, he sure can run fast for a Zombie. Yay! my books are here.
  • Black_Swan
    Options
    I guess everyone is really busy working out:P

I ran today 3.2km in one go, 25 minutes without stopping. I know thats not some amazing speed but I am totally proud of myself! Yessssssss!
  • hroush
    Options
    Finishing nursing my wife and I back to health. Talk about a bad day, get a bad chest cold, zombies start coming after you trying to eat your brains...
  • hroush
    Options
    Hello... ? Am I the only survivor?

In other news, last night was a great spin class and I did a new max dumbbell press. I love drinking a pound of water and still losing two pounds on the scale between before and after working out.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    No worries about zombies here. I ran my first race on Sunday... a grueling 4.5 mile run in the hilly countryside on a cold windy morning. Finished it in 46:24. I was among the slowest, but not THEE slowest, so the zombies won't get me! :smile:

Besides, this run was for more serious runners. Among the general population, I'd be Speedy Frickin' Gonzales!
  • baisleac
    Options
    I ran my first race on Sunday... a grueling 4.5 mile run in the hilly countryside on a cold windy morning. Finished it in 46:24.

Nice!

I'm hoping for the slow, shambling zombies. Stuck at a 4.5 mi/hr walk at the moment... unless we can ride our bikes. :D
  • hroush
    Options
    I'm hoping for the slow, shambling zombies. Stuck at a 4.5 mi/hr walk at the moment... unless we can ride our bikes. :D

I'm all about riding bicycles. I definitely think there will be less rules when the zombies attack, not more.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    my knee is twitchy after last night work out. I fear the zombies would have a better chance getting me today. I will have to depend on my ability to hit them with heavy objects.