You need tiger blood and Adonis DNA!!
    No all you need is a razor sharp wit and a trusty boom-stick
    boomstick_1606.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go Bruce Go!
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    I LOVE this! Next time I see a cupcake calling my name, I'm going to look it right in its frosted little eye and let it know that, while it may be quite tasty, its not worth having my brain eaten.
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options
    After the baby has her breakfast we are going to take one or more of the dogs and go for a walk. Really - we are just going to scout the area for potential Zombie Safe Houses!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this! Next time I see a cupcake calling my name, I'm going to look it right in its frosted little eye and let it know that, while it may be quite tasty, its not worth having my brain eaten.
    :noway: No, it's definitely not! I need to remember this next time the cupcakes are calling me (ie. right now).
    After the baby has her breakfast we are going to take one or more of the dogs and go for a walk. Really - we are just going to scout the area for potential Zombie Safe Houses!
    Or ones you can commandeer if need be. :wink:
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Im also aiming for 30mins without stopping and then more.
    Today I managed:
    5min jog
    1min rest
    5min jog
    1min rest
    5min jog
    1min rest
    7min jog

at 4.6mph... I know its not awesome but Im still proud of myself!
    Plus some weight training of course!
  • katiemeridien
    Options
    I LOVE Resident Evil. I hope one day I can star in Resident Evil 12 and be the next Milla Jovovich. I have my post-apocalyptic leather jacket ready, all I need is the body!

When I went to the Lee Strasburg acting school.. I took a stunt class which was pretty awesome. I even bought a book called, 'The stuntwoman's workout'...

She's so badass.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    at 4.6mph... I know its not awesome but Im still proud of myself!
    Plus some weight training of course!
    :noway: What are you talking about?! That is really awesome!! You should be proud!
  • rhayesNH
    rhayesNH Posts: 12
    Options
    World War Z is an awesome book!

I am about 80 pages into it...LOVE IT!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I've almost made it past Zombie Uncle Sam! *points at ticker*

Run, Kate, Run!
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I think this is a cute thread! My dh is into zombies! He has blu-rays, statues and movie posters. We watched Zombie Cheerleaders a definite B movie that my dh got directly from the maker and The Walking Dead series this weekend. Some I like, but there is lots I hate!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My ability to flee from zombies is improving. I can run 4.25 miles now, going between 5.5 and 7 mph! I'm sure I'd go faster if I was actually being pursued, and not on a treadmill watching Mythbusters.

Still need to work on my zombie-slaying skillz. :devil:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Weird...my post just so got eaten. It's started on the board, run!! ;D

No seriously though, we're having a retreat weekend to work on melee, guns, arrow stuff et al. It's going to be really fun to add those exercises up!

I have people thinking on the fitness stuff. One thing that was brought up was kettleballs for shoulder/melee stuff.
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    God this topic has been a good read!! :laugh:

Im getting ready for my Zombie attack aswell, just watched all 4 Resident evil films so im up to date on how to handle big axe men and lickers. I think id still be screwed against 28 days zombies as they seem to be expert athletes :huh: :laugh:

Im a very fast walker (approx 5-5.5mph) so i think ill be alright on normal ground. As a weapon, i think i would have to go blades, double swords and ill be well away :devil: , guns are not huge in UK so i dont think i could get my hands on one that quick. If all elce fails, ill teg team with an arnie look alike :bigsmile:

Keep up the humour and your Zombie guides :drinker: xx
  • Black_Swan
    Options
    Thank you for the support...
    I manage to add 3 more mins to the jog, all in all 25mins jogging! But I must admit I was not thinking about zombies this time... I was thinking about guys haha...
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I manage to add 3 more mins to the jog, all in all 25mins jogging! But I must admit I was not thinking about zombies this time... I was thinking about guys haha...

lol guys are so worth thinking about! I do it and I'm happily married!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options

So you ran faster so guys would not catch you and eat you? :tongue:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Yeah... running FROM the guys or TO the guys? :wink:
  • Black_Swan
    Options
    ROFL you are all funny.... hahaha...
    Actually, if you must know, I think how I want to look totally hot when the eee...the....you know... when Im in my underwear (or not...)... Its kind of stupid I guess but I find it very motivating.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Sams club has us covered for food supplies. It's almost tempting to get this as it would automatically monitor your calories and it would actually be really cheap ($80 per month per person)

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod2411209&iid=Category|TOPSELLER|Grocery|Augason%20Farms%E2%84%A2%20Food%20Storage%201%20Year%20Kit%20for%204%20People
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sams club has us covered for food supplies. It's almost tempting to get this as it would automatically monitor your calories and it would actually be really cheap ($80 per month per person)

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod2411209&iid=Category|TOPSELLER|Grocery|Augason%20Farms%E2%84%A2%20Food%20Storage%201%20Year%20Kit%20for%204%20People

Wow, that is tempting....I'm looking at Costco right now :P