Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Try, JEK, but you~~Like many before you~~have FAILED to kill our Tough Little Thread!!
    :drinker: Would you like some Coffee when I get back? I'm going to make a McDonald's run after Curves.

Ah man i cant even win the most thread kills.....rats:laugh:
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    banana, spinach, apple, sugar snap peas, pineapple.

Are jelly beans a fruit or vegetable? just kidding.

Drink your water challenge for tomorrow? :drinker:

Banana, broccoli, baby carrots, low sodium green beans, tossed salad with lettuce, tomato, and orange pepper

Great challenge, LJ thanks!!

So water is the drink your water challenge? Sorry I'm challenge challenged!! :blushing:
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Try, JEK, but you~~Like many before you~~have FAILED to kill our Tough Little Thread!!
    :drinker: Would you like some Coffee when I get back? I'm going to make a McDonald's run after Curves.

Ah man i cant even win the most thread kills.....rats:laugh:

It's alright, Ellie, you are a winner in my book!! :smile:
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    I am back on a near daily basis. Probably not Sunday unless I can find a wifi source. Ill log my food and make sure this thread keeps going. :)

Glad you are back Tannie, missed ya!!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    So water is the drink your water challenge? Sorry I'm challenge challenged!! :blushing:

Ha! No you're not. Just drink 8 glasses of water tomorrow. Easy!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Y'all won't let me kill this one, but looks like I killed my own - the Anyone Here Cook Mizuna thread?
    yeah, that was ME! :huh: :embarassed:
    IT'S DEAD FOREVAH!
  • zave
    Options
    Y'all won't let me kill this one, but looks like I killed my own - the Anyone Here Cook Mizuna thread?
    yeah, that was ME! :huh: :embarassed:
    IT'S DEAD FOREVAH!

Welcome home loopy! This is where you belong.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome Loopy!!:flowerforyou: The more Killahs the better!
    Looks like we will be some well hydrated Killahs tomorrow!!:drinker:
    Today we are mostly full of Fruits and Veggies. We did catch Tannie between Shopping Trips so she is going to start with the Water Challenge tomorrow.
    We are some Healthy Killahs!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Good Night, Killahs, wherever you are.
    Sleep Well!!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Good morning, killahs! I am up and moving, got my coffee and my water. I am up for today's challenge!! :drinker:
  • zave
    Options
    Good morning, killahs! I am up and moving, got my coffee and my water. I am up for today's challenge!! :drinker:

Nice job Rachel! Me too. Cheers everyone. :drinker:
  • UpToAnyCool
    Options
    ooo. May I join the 5 servings of produce challenge too? I love how this thread started out on a Thread Killah topic and ended up being about mini-challenges! NICE!

*holds coffee pot up* anyone?
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    This is one lively little thread!!!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    ooo. May I join the 5 servings of produce challenge too? I love how this thread started out on a Thread Killah topic and ended up being about mini-challenges! NICE!

Jump right in, Loopy, the more the merrier!!. :happy: We did the 5 produce challenge, and today a water challenge!! Good luck everyone!!!
  • zave
    Options

Thanks loopy, I'll have a refill.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of Chatty Cathy's! lol. I love our little thread. Great people and lots of caffeine! Who wouldnt love that? lol.
    ive been doing pretty well. Kind of at a plateau right now i think. Bouncing up and down the same 2 lbs for the last week. I think its all the stress of the last couple of weeks. And now that I dont have internet to keep my mind occupied all the time, Im eating more because there is just nothing to do. The only tv channel I get is TCT. I kid you not. God has hijacked my tv AND my car stereo. Because my car is also stuck on WBCL which is a local gospel channel. :noway:

I love the Lord and all, worship and everything, but I like my Biggest Loser, Greys AND something else other than Chris Tomlin. although he is AMAZING as an artist. :)

:drinker: Happy day to all! Im off to facebook some and then go home and write more of my best selling novel! Heck yeah. :bigsmile:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Good Morning, Killahs!! I ALMOST didn't need my Coffee this morning because I was featured LIVE on the Morning Show on K-LOVE Radio!! Check it out on their Morning Show Facebook Page!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    Options
    @LJ - How exciting! As the only person left on earth not on Facebook, won't be checking there, but I'll try googling it - LOL!
    @tanniew - Respect to the OP!

So, let's talk about a Thread Killah theme song...so far I've only come up w/ Michael Jackson's Thriller, updated to Killlleerrr, Thread killer night...

ETA: OH! I did like 'Thread is Sleeping' too :yawn: sung to the tune of Frere Jacques!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I like Thread Is Sleeping, but I am just one vote:smile:
  • zave
    Options
    Thread is sleeping is funny. I'm kinda jealous of the long naps it takes.

I got my 8 cups of water in today. You guys have a great night!

@ loopy, that makes two of us left on earth not on Facebook.