Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Yep, I got in my Water, CONGRATULATIONS, Zave on your Success!!:flowerforyou:
    Any ideas for tomorrow's Challenge?
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Hi Killahs. Sorry I haven't been on the thread, long crazy day with work and family. I met my water challenge too!! Would you guys be up for some kind of exercise challenge over the weekend? I'm still new to these, but that might be a good motivator!!

@LJ - How exciting you were on the radio!! We now have a celebrity on the thread!!! :smile:

@Loopy - You got another vote for "Thread is sleeping, thread is sleeping, Where are you? Where are you?":tongue:

@Loopy and @Zave. - How about a third person on earth not on Facebook!! Never tried it, but who needs it with MFP?:laugh:

@Tannie - hope your day was okay, and you will be on tomorrow!!

Have a nice rest everyone, talk to ya in the AM.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :laugh: as usual - Loopy is a day late and a dollar short! apparently I was trying yesterday's challenge, 5 produce items! ( apple, baby carrots, banana, kale and sweet potato, though that last one was in soup - maybe a cheat!)

i DID however get my 8 glasses of water in today, so i at least did that!! yay to everyone else too! (LJ, rachel, Zave)

orig. credit to LJ for the Thread is sleeping (SHHHH!) :yawn: i'm tired too! until tomorrow, all!
  • UpToAnyCool
    Options
    i seem to have accidentally killed Binary's 'End of the World...' thread - anyone? Fellow killahs - anyone wanna help me out? :embarassed:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    It is 11;50 PM here and I seem to be the last Killah standing, So...........................................
    :smokin: The FRIDAY KILLAH THREAD CHALLENGE IS~~~~~~~Eat 5 Different Colors On One Meal, if possible. You can use more than one meal if you need to, but Ithink 5 Colors in One Meal would be AWESOME!!
    :flowerforyou: Good Luck Killahs!!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    It is 11;50 PM here and I seem to be the last Killah standing, So...........................................
    :smokin: The FRIDAY KILLAH THREAD CHALLENGE IS~~~~~~~Eat 5 Different Colors On One Meal, if possible. You can use more than one meal if you need to, but Ithink 5 Colors in One Meal would be AWESOME!!
    :flowerforyou: Good Luck Killahs!!

Good morning Killahs! Nice job on yesterdays challenge everyone! I will take on today's challenge. The first thing that comes to mind is a bag of rainbow skittles. ha ha (kidding) Have a great day.
  • UpToAnyCool
    Options
    Mornin' Killahs!

Great challenge, LJ, I'm in! Going to have to rummage around fridge to see what color my leftovers are - planning to MacGyver a 'fried rice' type dish today...!

:laugh: skittle fried rice! :noway:

also LJ thanks for helping me out on that other thread! this was the only thread i wanted to kill, but now i'm not even so sure about that :bigsmile:
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Good morning, all! I'm off to a bit of a slow start today, but I made it.

I will take up the 5-color meal challenge, whew! That one is gonna be tough, especially on Friday (usually lots of takeout!!) but I will do it!

@Loopy-thanks for the friend request!!!

Good luck everyone!
  • zave
    Options
    :laugh: skittle fried rice! :noway:

Too funny loopy. I can picture that in my head and it doesn't look as bad as it sounds! hahaha
  • LJCannon
    Options
    If Loopy gets to count Skittles (FRIED?!?:noway: ) I get to count Dark Chocolate M & M's!!

Breakfast:
    Spinach/Avacado Omelet~~Green & Yellow
    Sliced Tomato~~Red
    Honey Dew, Cantaloupe, & Grapes~~Green, Orange, and Red
    Milk~~White
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Well, you guys are truly an inspiration!! I got my teenage boys the usual Friday night, pizza shop takeout, but made myself a delicious salad to meet the challenge:

Romaine Lettuce - Green
    Sliced Hard Boiled Egg - Yellow and White
    Grape Tomatoes - Red
    Baby Carrots - Orange
    Sliced Almonds - Brown

Well I am off to visit my Mom, so I don't think I'll make it back on the killah thread tonight. Good luck to everyone with the challenge. Catch up with you all tomorrow. Thanks again for the motivation!! :wink:
  • zave
    Options
    We don't do Chinese takeout anymore. So I try to make a healthier version at home.

Chicken with Teriyaki sauce - brown
    Whole wheat pasta - beige
    egg whites - white
    Asian vegetable medley - orange, green, yellow, red

Good job guys! Everyone have a great weekend!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    We all did GREAT!!:heart: I am so proud of all of us Killahs!
    :smokin: Now, what about tomorrow?
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    I think I killed 3 threads today. I'll give them a couple more days, but yeah. I think I got 'em.

ETA: I DID eat a meal that had 5+ colors in it today. Unfortunately, it was a Smart Ones TV dinner. *shrug*
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Smart Ones count! 5 Colors is 5 colors, no matter where they come from! Except Skittles and M & M's!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Working on a weekend challenge!!:bigsmile:
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    Rad! What's tomorrow's challenge? Do we know yet?
  • UpToAnyCool
    Options
    reporting on Friday's challenge:
    (loosely called) fried rice w/ leftovers:
    pink ham
    red pepper
    orange baby carrots
    green spinach and scallions
    white and yellow egg
    brown rice

:yawn: sleep well everyone!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :smokin: SATURDAY CHALLENGE~~~
    Burn 200 Calories Today, and report it here, Killahs. More is OK, but lets get at least 200 Folks. We have to stay Strong and Healthy so that we can continue killing (OTHER!!) Threads.
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Thanks, LJ, for that challenge, and good morning to the killahs! I haven't had my coffee yet, as I am meeting a friend for breakfast, but I did get my exercise done:

Brisk 20 minute walk with my dog - 76 calories
    EA Active Sports 2 - 42 minute work out - 277 calories

Total calories - 353

Good luck to everyone else, and enjoy your Saturday!