Thread Killahs!

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Yep, the thread was napping. I rode the Bike at the Community Center for an hour (13.7 miles), then walked 69 minutes before Dinner (3.63 miles).
    :ohwell: Got 19 grams of Fiber
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    I got 38 grams of fiber yesterday. Thanks Fiber One cereal for a third of that.

Nice job on another challenge killahs!

I think this thread needs a wake-up call! Coffee isn't working.

Let me think of something.
  • zave
    Options
    threadkiller.jpg

For a limited time only. Anyone who kills a thread gets a free (virtual) hat. That's right show your killer pride. Wear it to the gym(virtual can also mean pretend). Absolutely free shipping(of course, pretend costs $0). It's FREE!!! (okay, once again you are not going to get a actual hat, just a virtual one).
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    threadkiller.jpg

For a limited time only. Anyone who kills a thread gets a free (virtual) hat. That's right show your killer pride. Wear it to the gym(virtual can also mean pretend). Absolutely free shipping(of course, pretend costs $0). It's FREE!!! (okay, once again you are not going to get a actual hat, just a virtual one).

Does it come as a beanie hat?
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Morning' Killahs!
    Very nice, Zave - is that 'killah' font? Or something called 'bloody housepainting brush' ? :laugh:

LJ - I'm very impressed by your workouts! I am a little lazy and would have logged that much only if I had walked to and from an exercise bike at the Community Center...:laugh: BRAVO!

Zave good job on the hat...and fiber. Maybe the hat is made of consumable, non-soluble fiber - in case you are stuck in the middle of nowhere and need an additional source of fiber. Redundant if you are stuck in the woods, but maybe handy in the desert?

Tannie - this hat would have to sit on the shelf next to your 'AUTHOR' hat! How's that all going?

Rach - FEEL BETTER SOON! :heart:

Let's get it today, Killahs!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    The Hat is AWESOME!!!!! :heart: I want One Now!!!

Challenge For Today? How about adding 10 minutes to your Planned Exercise for today. It could be any activity that raises your heart rate, not neccesarily "Exercise" per se.
  • zave
    Options
    Yes! Everyone's (virtual) hat is in the mail. Beanie Killah hat for tannie. And some homemade chicken soup for Rachel.

Loopy, (in blood brushed killer font) you made me laugh. I haven't heard "I will eat my hat " in a long time, but you give new meaning to that phrase. :laugh:

Winkitty, You had an awesome challenge burn with the Wii! C'mon back!

Thanks LJ for another great challenge. Lets do this killahs!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :happy: OK, my Plan was to walk to Curves (approx 1 mile from Home), visit with the Girls there cool off a little, get a drink, and walk home. Then I remembered our Killah Challenge and decided to walk around the block behind Curves before I went in to visit. I thought that it would take about 10 minutes. WRONG!!! It is a VERY wide Block. By the time I got back to Curves I had walked 40 minutes and 2 miles!! AND I still had to walk Home, LOL!!!
    :laugh: Challenge Met & Conquered!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    Options
    Well done, LJ! :drinker:

WinKitty, DO come back!

I didn't literally do an extra 10 minutes, but today was the first day of Week 10 of my interval training so it's the first time you're supposed to do two 25-min sets WITHOUT any walking in between...so I thought I was going to DIE, but I didn't !
    Today was the first time I ran 50-min straight (albeit slowly) :laugh: s-s-s-s-s-l-l-l-l-o-o-o-w-l-y...
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Rachel, are you up for some Chicken Soup (i didn't make it, so it is Safe to eat):laugh:

WinKitty, We Miss YYOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have so much to catch up on! I just assumed that this thread died and didn't check back on it. I'm supposed to be working right now, so I'll catch up later and hopefully rejoin the fun soon! I could use some challenges. :)

Just to add to my credentials, I'm currently in the process of killing two very controversial threads. If you see one that's getting out of hand, let me know, and I'll go kill it! :)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    The work of a Thread Killah is NEVER Done!! It is good to see you Angie!!:flowerforyou:

Wednesday's Challenge is about to be announced.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :smokin: OK, here it is, Killahs!!!
    On Wednesday your age Counts!! The Challenge is to Exercise Your Age in minutes. For example, I am 53 so my Goal is to Exercise for 53 minutes. Since I nearly always spend at least 60 minutes at Curves, I am NOT going to count Curves as part of my 53 minutes tomorrow.
    It does not have to be all in one set, you can break up your minutes however you need to.
    :drinker: Good Luck, Killahs!!!
  • zave
    Options
    Just to add to my credentials, I'm currently in the process of killing two very controversial threads. If you see one that's getting out of hand, let me know, and I'll go kill it! :)

That's funny Angie! Welcome back. Your Official Thread Killah hat is in the mail(not really, but thanks for playing along:bigsmile:).

Nice job with your run loopy! LJ your shortcuts sound like something I would do. Way to hang in there.

Hope you are feeling better today Rachel, and back with us soon.

I'm off to figure out my 21 minutes of exercise. I wish.(52 minutes it is)

You guys have a great day.:flowerforyou:
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    threadkiller.jpg

Bwahahaha!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: Love the hat, Zave, that is truly priceless. Thanks for the lift, I needed that. I am back from my illness, not feeling 100%, but getting there. It was basically the flu, really strange getting it this late in the season. I see our little thread is doing fine. Thanks to everyone for you all your well wishes :smile:
  • UpToAnyCool
    Options
    :noway: Glad I'm not 120 yrs old! Great challenge, LJ! If I have time, I'm going to walk to my meeting this afternoon - that should kill two birds with one stone!!

Happy Hump Day, Killahs! :laugh:

@amcheney - plenty of time to catch up - this thread isn't going anywhere and it certainly has not died yet!!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Mmmm humpday my day off... Must do taxes today, can the stress of taxes account for some calorie loss? Please say yes.
  • zave
    Options
    Mmmm humpday my day off... Must do taxes today, can the stress of taxes account for some calorie loss? Please say yes.

I don't think so, but I'm sure an audit would. So you better get out your #2 pencil and get going sonofabiscuit.

(how bout me all old school with the #2 pencil) Hahahahaha!!! Don't kids just download homework from their smart phone now?

Glad you're feeling a little better Rachel!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :tongue: I had planned to do my 53 minutes riding the Bike at the Community Center. But then I got called in to work an extra shift at Curves, so no time to go to the Center. I might walk later, but right now it ain't looking promising.
  • UpToAnyCool
    Options
    @sonofabiscuit2 - hope the taxes went okay.

Killer killahs - how did everyone do today?

I added my lunch time to travel time and had a nice walk to my meeting this afternoon. :smile: 55min walk.

LJ - though you didn't do as planned, still sounds like you got some serious workouts and burn in! :drinker:

Good evening folks! :bigsmile: