p90x classic started 3/21

Options

Replies

• golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    5/7 had to complete kenpo in hotel room. I am sure people below our room loved us. Even picked up groceries to help stay on diet.

697 cal
    17% cal fat
    24 min fat burn
    44 fitness
    129 avg hr
    171 max hr
  • golferd
    Options
    7 weeks are in the books. Stretch is done. Back from trip. 41 days to the end

242 cal
    55% cal fat
    68 fat burn
    90 agv hr
    120 max
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    SS851138-1.jpg
  • jmecale72
    Options
    OK...once again I can't post pics!!! UGHHH!!!!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    The pictures look really tiny when I edited them...I think I will just leave the direct links up. Thanks!
  • golferd
    Options
    P50 is done, recovery week has started :). Interesting name

This weekend starts next big challenge of camping and cub scouts.

543 calories
    81 fat burn
    19 min fitness
    100 avg hr
    135 max hr
  • golferd
    Options

Great job amazing 1 to 60 difference
  • jmecale72
    Options

Thanks...do you think the pics are too small?
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! Did you follow the meal plan to dot?!! Which one did you do....I dont eat fish so couldnt do the exact meals they had placed.... :\
  • jmecale72
    Options
    awesome job!!! Did you follow the meal plan to dot?!! Which one did you do....I dont eat fish so couldnt do the exact meals they had placed.... :\

THANKS!!

No...I didn't follow the diet plan exactly. I think if I would have, I would have lost more weight. There's always round two though! :)
  • miznel80
    miznel80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job J! :D There's an amazing difference! :) Keep up your hard work! :D
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job J! :D There's an amazing difference! :) Keep up your hard work! :D

Thanks miz!!! I appreciate it!!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

Hey great job! I am right behind you but waiting until I get home to take the pictures! :) You are amazing dude! Just simply amazing!
  • golferd
    Options
    Last night completed p51 core synergistics. The days are running together, I had to look up what I did. amazing that days left are in the 3x's now. almost scary and disappointing it is almost over.

Running in plank position was easier tonight, but energy level felt down overall (new diet I am sure, high,high,high protein). Also, suprised pushups seemed hard, think one difference is pushing harder at the beginning of videos and not worried about surving to the end. If I have nothing left, so be it.

Tony talks about being favorite video for some, cant be without ab ripper x or yoga belly seven (lolololol)

I am so proud of my wife that she is still committed and not backing down. Even told me that I cant back out until the 90 days are over. Got my revenge when she asked if I wanted a soda and reminded her of our committment. haha

713 calories
    17% cal fat
    18 min fat burn
    47 min fitness
    134 avg hr
    169 max
  • jmecale72
    Options

Hey great job! I am right behind you but waiting until I get home to take the pictures! :) You are amazing dude! Just simply amazing!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to your pics!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Last night completed p51 core synergistics. The days are running together, I had to look up what I did. amazing that days left are in the 3x's now. almost scary and disappointing it is almost over.

Running in plank position was easier tonight, but energy level felt down overall (new diet I am sure, high,high,high protein). Also, suprised pushups seemed hard, think one difference is pushing harder at the beginning of videos and not worried about surving to the end. If I have nothing left, so be it.

Tony talks about being favorite video for some, cant be without ab ripper x or yoga belly seven (lolololol)

I am so proud of my wife that she is still committed and not backing down. Even told me that I cant back out until the 90 days are over. Got my revenge when she asked if I wanted a soda and reminded her of our committment. haha

713 calories
    17% cal fat
    18 min fat burn
    47 min fitness
    134 avg hr
    169 max

Hang in there man!! We're all almost done!! I think I hear a P90X t-shirt calling my name!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Nice pics jmecale! Keep it up!! :)

Imanaged to do yoga X and core synergistics today lol. Then I went and did week 3 Day 1 of C25K (a running program). I burned nearly 1000 calories today!!! (966 to be exact lol). That's a new record for me :)

I will be doing Kenpo X and X Stretch tomorrow and then I'll be all caught up :)

I hope everyone else is sticking to it! It's hard and I've nearly dropped out a few times in the last few weeks! Just keep pressing play and Bring it!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Nice pics jmecale! Keep it up!! :)

Imanaged to do yoga X and core synergistics today lol. Then I went and did week 3 Day 1 of C25K (a running program). I burned nearly 1000 calories today!!! (966 to be exact lol). That's a new record for me :)

I will be doing Kenpo X and X Stretch tomorrow and then I'll be all caught up :)

I hope everyone else is sticking to it! It's hard and I've nearly dropped out a few times in the last few weeks! Just keep pressing play and Bring it!

Thanks tabi!!
  • golferd
    Options
    Kenpo last night. Also continue to push protein.

664 calories
    15% cal fat
    16 min fat burn
    44 fitness
    136 avg hr
    165 max hr