p90x classic started 3/21

Options

Replies

• jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Week 4 day 5 complete. Core

Working out upstairs and not ruining a/c brings the sweat.

So, today reached a new low. .4 pounds lighter. Very sad. Fat simmer vs fat burn. Will keep plugging along, made a commitment to give it 90 days.

876 cal
    14% cal fat
    8:22 fat burn
    1 hr fitness
    146 avg hr
    174 max

P26 done
    P63 tomorrow. Yoga

Keep pushing, your too far to quit now. Start planning your celebration, shirt, outfit, trip, Another round, insanity, beach body coach.

Keep going brother!!! You are doing fantastic!!! BRING IT!!!
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Yoga done week 4 day 6

Good workout still can't get toe lock, but crane is coming along.
    669 calories
    34% cal fat
    1 hr fat burn
    39 fitness
    108 avg hr
    140 max
  • golferd
    Options
    Celebration moment, 4 weeks of p90x are done.
    wife and I did not miss a day.

This morning back was very tight during stretch.

194 calories
    59 min
    55% cal fat
    58 min fat burn
    1 min fitness

Another victory fit into a large shirt today.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hey - we are in the exact same day!
    Gonna bring it to Chest Shoulders and Triceps!
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. So how is everyones results coming along? I know I'm too late to join but I started p90x lean last week. So today was day 1 of week 2 for me. I'm lovin every bit of it. However yoga and a ripper are the hardest for me right now. As well as doing push ups, cause to be honest, I can barely do 1 right now and it really friesyes me!
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Jenni: Your not too late to join in .. just join in ! :)
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Hey everyone. So how is everyones results coming along? I know I'm too late to join but I started p90x lean last week. So today was day 1 of week 2 for me. I'm lovin every bit of it. However yoga and a ripper are the hardest for me right now. As well as doing push ups, cause to be honest, I can barely do 1 right now and it really friesyes me!

Hello and welcome! Just hang in there. My upper body strength wasn't so good either. I'm on week 2, Phase 2 of the classic program. My upper body strength is getting better and I'm able to do more push ups. So don't worry about that, it will get better the more you do it. Like Tony says, "Do your best and forget the rest". Remember...it's a work in progress.

Glad to have you aboard!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Celebration moment, 4 weeks of p90x are done.
    wife and I did not miss a day.

This morning back was very tight during stretch.

194 calories
    59 min
    55% cal fat
    58 min fat burn
    1 min fitness

Another victory fit into a large shirt today.

Hey brother...I just realized that you said you were done with your first four weeks! CONGRATS!!!!!
  • golferd
    Options
    Chest, shoulders, triceps, and abs or day 29.

Some of the moves very interesting. Was able to do some plyo pushups. And showing continued improvement in abs video.

713 calories
    33 % cal fat
    59 min fat burn
    26 min fitness
    117 avg hr
    159 max hr

Tomorrow is picture day. Or p60x to go. Only tomorrow remains of the 60s.
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Chest, shoulders, triceps, and abs or day 29.

Some of the moves very interesting. Was able to do some plyo pushups. And showing continued improvement in abs video.

713 calories
    33 % cal fat
    59 min fat burn
    26 min fitness
    117 avg hr
    159 max hr

Tomorrow is picture day. Or p60x to go. Only tomorrow remains of the 60s.

Great job! Can't wait to see the pics!!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Plyo tonight!!!! Bring on the pain!!!!
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    i am starting week 4 tomorrow i tok some pics and called it my 30 day results even though it hasnt quite been 30 days yet..these results are actually only 3 weeks into p90x classic version

BACKPHOTOS30DAYSOFP90X.jpg

SIDEVIEWOFFIRST30DAYSOFP90X.jpg
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Tammy: You can definately see the changes - especially in the abdomen.

I had another attempt at Plyo -- this would be my third attempt. The first time I made it through the first round, the second time I made it halfway...

My intention today was to do more... but OMG my legs would not allow me to.
    I did 1/2 of the video... I guess its better than 0 of the video. My legs are still shaking... maybe its the distance running that doesnt allow me to do Plyo ... but its frustating!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    i am starting week 4 tomorrow i tok some pics and called it my 30 day results even though it hasnt quite been 30 days yet..these results are actually only 3 weeks into p90x classic version

BACKPHOTOS30DAYSOFP90X.jpg

SIDEVIEWOFFIRST30DAYSOFP90X.jpg

Tammy...GREAT JOB!!! You can notice the difference and I can see the definition in your muscles! Keep on bringing it!!!
  • golferd
    Options
    30 days are done. 1/3 of the way

877 calories
    13% cal fat
    6 min fat burn
    56 fitness
    153 average hr
    179 max hr

[img]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/golferd/Comparison Photo January 1 to April 19/2011-04-19_18-21-34_877-1.jpg[/img]
  • golferd
    Options
    Here is my photos since January 1

Notice the etching in the door compared to the gut

[img]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/golferd/Comparison Photo January 1 to April 19/2011-04-19_22-01-17_665-1-1.jpg[/img]
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Here is my photos since January 1

Notice the etching in the door compared to the gut

[img]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/golferd/Comparison Photo January 1 to April 19/2011-04-19_22-01-17_665-1-1.jpg[/img]

You are TOTALLY BRINGING IT!!! Great job!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Well I sorta fell off the wagon there for a bit lol. I'm back on though. I'm just picking up where I should have been had I not missed a few days. At the end of the 90 days I may add another week to make up....or I may just start a second round lol.

Today was Back/Biceps.....I burned through alot of calories this time around :)

In total today I've burned 1000 calories today! That's a high for me :) And we're going bowling later.

Keep on bringing it!
  • golferd
    Options
    Week 5 day 3 done. Or p31x complete. Also, means out of the 60s into the 50s already.

Still have not made the kind of pull up progress I was hoping for. Using 40 pound dumbbells for some exercises. Tonight it would be nice to have the dial dumbbells. abs are progressing, I am beginning to see some kind of outline where they would go.

Great job everyone your doing great.

I rode the bike in the am the past 2 days. Wanted to sweat and see new lows on the scale. Mission accomplished! I increase my intake on foods to offset this calorie use. Also helps me want more water.

Back, Biceps and abs
    1009 calories
    25% cal fat
    43 fat burn
    53 fitness
    131 avg hr
    166 max hr
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    good morning p90x'ers lets bring it hard today!!!!!