Replies

• jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    OK...I give up!!!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Like I said earlier...I don't expect major changes, but I'm starting to see a few changes. More importantly, I feel better.

SS850691-1.jpg
    SS850693-1.jpg
    SS850694-1.jpg
    SS850696-1.jpg
    SS850697-1.jpg
    SS850698-1.jpg
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Like I said earlier...I don't expect major changes, but I'm starting to see a few changes. More importantly, I feel better.

SS850691-1.jpg
    SS850693-1.jpg
    SS850694-1.jpg
    SS850696-1.jpg
    SS850697-1.jpg
    SS850698-1.jpg

Your side photos show your hard work. Keep it up!
  • golferd
    Options
    3 weeks are done. P21x in the books. 70's are done.

Completed stretch today,

158 calories done
    62% cal fat
    83 average hr
    113 max

So far wife and I have completed 21 days straight. I hope schedules and dedication continues. So proud of the wife.

Also will admit, glad starting different cycle was starting to get bored with the repeating.

Entering recovery week, that sure is a lot of yoga. It's not the exercises it is the length of the video.

Tuesday bring into a new DVD of core.

9 days to pictures. Hope the weight loss picks up. The fat burn is more like fat warmer, not burn. 2 weeks on the p90x diet so far.
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Jmecale72!!!!!! YOUR PICS LOOK AWESOME!!!!!! I will be posting mine tomorrow...although, I'm pretty sure that after a weekend like the one I just had there will not really be any results lol.

Keep it up! You're doing GREAT!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Jmecale72!!!!!! YOUR PICS LOOK AWESOME!!!!!! I will be posting mine tomorrow...although, I'm pretty sure that after a weekend like the one I just had there will not really be any results lol.

Keep it up! You're doing GREAT!

Thanks Tabi!! I appreciate your support!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    SO today I start Phase II. The next 30 days is going to be another adventure. I feel like I have to step it up more than I did the first 30 days. I'm looking foward to this next 30 days because I know that I am in the minority of people who actually make it this far. I'm not saying this to toot my own horn, rather, I'm saying this to hopefully inspire others to continue on their journey. If I can do this P90X thing....then I know that ANYONE (yes even those of you who feel like they can't...) can do this program and get results.

Here's to the next 30 days of BRINGING IT!!!!!!!!
  • tabi26
    Options
    Done week 5 day 1 :) It was a challenge too say the least! At first I was excited too see that no chin up bar was needed.....that excitement faded fast as my arms barely made it through that workout. At the end I was using 5lb weights and ready to cry lol.

I will be taking my 30 pics tomorrow as I binged all weekend and I'm hoping that today and tonight will give my body a little more time to get the excess water off at least haha!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Done week 5 day 1 :) It was a challenge too say the least! At first I was excited too see that no chin up bar was needed.....that excitement faded fast as my arms barely made it through that workout. At the end I was using 5lb weights and ready to cry lol.

I will be taking my 30 pics tomorrow as I binged all weekend and I'm hoping that today and tonight will give my body a little more time to get the excess water off at least haha!

So was this chest, shoulder, and tricep workout? I see I have something to look foward to tonight! :happy: :love: :laugh:

BTW...still waiting for the pics!! LOL :tongue:
  • tabi26
    Options

So was this chest, shoulder, and tricep workout? I see I have something to look foward to tonight! :happy: :love: :laugh:

BTW...still waiting for the pics!! LOL :tongue:

Ya it was the chest shoulder tricep one...it hurt! lol

And pics will be up tomorrow.....even though I'm sure there has been no change lol.
  • golferd
    Options
    Week 4 day 1 complete. P22 complete. Yoga my favorite lol. Got the feet off the ground for several seconds in crane. Hips are still tight on several exercises. Hamstrings have started using 2 inch box as yoga block.

538 calories
    42% calorie fat
    1:28 fat burn
    5:30 fitness

102 avg hr
    137 mâché

P68 tomorrow, 8 days till pics.

Great job to everyone, your doing great. Keep pushing play one day at a time.
  • jmecale72
    Options
    So I finished the chest, shoulder and tricep workout. It actually went by pretty quick. I see I have my work cut out for me this next 30 days. I'm tired, but I feel good because I know I finished a new workout!!

BRING IT!!!!!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Week 4 day 1 complete. P22 complete. Yoga my favorite lol. Got the feet off the ground for several seconds in crane. Hips are still tight on several exercises. Hamstrings have started using 2 inch box as yoga block.

538 calories
    42% calorie fat
    1:28 fat burn
    5:30 fitness

102 avg hr
    137 mâché

P68 tomorrow, 8 days till pics.

Great job to everyone, your doing great. Keep pushing play one day at a time.

Great job! Glad to see that Yoga is your fave. I like Kenpo and for some odd reason Plyo. Which reminds me that I have Plyo tonight. I guess I'll be huffing and puffing tonight.

BRING IT!!!!
  • tabi26
    Options
  • tabi26
    Options
    LOL! The first one isn't there ! hahaha

Here it is :)

013.jpg
  • tabi26
    Options
    The first one is the 'after' of my back , then the before of my tummy, then the after of my tummy, then the last one is the before of my back lol. I will figure this out someday hahaha!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Tabi: WOW! You really can see a difference. It looks like you lost it in the same places that I did... you can really see it in your back and waist! :)
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Tabi....you CAN tell a difference! Great job!!
  • golferd
    Options
    Great job Tabi,

Everyone that has posted pics at 30 have looked amazing. Remember keep pushing harder and harder. More weight/more reps/better diet. Pictures at 60 and 90 are going to be awesome.
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Great job Tabi,

Everyone that has posted pics at 30 have looked amazing. Remember keep pushing harder and harder. More weight/more reps/better diet. Pictures at 60 and 90 are going to be awesome.

I can't wait to see everyone's 30 day pics. It's been a slow, but steady progression. At the end of our 90 days we will all be ready to tackle another round of P90X.