Whats bothering you today...post your complains away!!!

Options

Replies

• xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i have to write an essay on frankenstein which i only read the spark notes for. i have to do a power point, balence a budget and do an exam. all of which will take me over 8 hrs. and are anywhere from 2-6 weeks late. then i have to do all of this weeks homework.

i work to much and have a crappy job. its full time and im trying to finish highschool

im snowed in, and have one cig left.

i dont know how to get the myfitnesspal app on my blackberry.

i keep having nightmares about zombies

im completly worried about money. i have to pay 300 to fix my car next week. and i have to pay for my own college and braces. yep ima be that 19yr old with braces..

i weigh myself everyday. today i gained 2.4 lbs :noway:

phew thanks for letting me get that off my chest
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WE HAVE NO AC AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I live in South Florida and its HOT!!!!!!!
  • Soccerstar19
    Options
    Having the flu for 2 days and not being able to go to track, school, or the gym. :(
  • traceyrbb
    traceyrbb Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i could complain about all kinds of things but that would get boring to read! LOL my major complaint today is that i've done VERY WELL since January 8th (when I started mfp) and have lost 17 pounds. I had a stupid chamber meeting to go to this afternoon that fed us lunch-not that anyone forced me to eat it-BUT I DID. and it was very good. dessert included. downfall #2 is it's my mom's birthday and we are going to dinner tonight...and birthday cake....I guess I'm eating too much today and that's not what I intended. But I've decided to enjoy my day and my food today and count this as my "jump start" (as mfp people put it) to get back on track again tomorrow. 1 day won't kill me will it????? UGH!!!
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    My issue today is that I am as sleepy as I've ever been in life, and I have to stay after school for an hour to tutor today. I need some serious prayer!!!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have to re-lose 6 pounds. The copious amount of Doritos and PB M&M's have absolutely nothing to do with it.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    WE HAVE NO AC AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I live in South Florida and its HOT!!!!!!!

trade you!? I'm in snowy/sleety/winter advisory Michigan?! ;)
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Normally I workout after the two oldest get off to school and before the hubby and my youngest get out of bed. Today school got canceled because of our lovely spring snowstorm and of course I want to sleep in a little. I did but I pay for it because I can't workout because my husband is doing what he does literally everyday...sitting in the living room watching t.v.....grrrrr!!!!
  • traceyrbb
    Options
    ok, second complaint....I read and read and read about how you're supposed to eat your calories you burn by exercising and I DON"T WANT TO!!! I'm afraid to. I understand (sort of) what they say and why I should but damn, what's the point if I'm going to eat more and exercise then eat more because I exercised too much.....stop exercising? stop eating??? eat more and give up!!??? LOL I know, I'll stop reading it!
  • eandskp
    eandskp Posts: 54
    Options
    My complaint today is that I am right back where I started as far as the scale is concerned. I just signed up with MFP, had lost 4 lbs, started working out on Monday and now I am back to square one. I'm ok with it though as I know I already look different and my clothes fit better. I am also getting ready to start (too much info, I know) so that may be the culprit. Hey, you asked so you got it! ;)
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have co workers who are know it alls and then they act like I can't read!!!! This was a good day for this, because I am just so irritated.

Plus I want to get healthy but I am so stressed that I can't seem to get the eating or exercising under control!!
  • super_chkin
    Options
    Was going to complain about something.... but after scrolling through all yours, I realized I'm actually having a pretty good day (compared). Thanks ya'll. :flowerforyou:
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm walking on campus in a thunderstorm and water is coming through the bottom of my RAINBOOTS!! Doesn't that defeat the purpose of these things??
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    My dad has lung cancer and my useless ***** sister hasn't bothered making the trip from NYC to MA to visit him in the 3 mos. since he was diagnosed. :(
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I rarely get bad pms, but I could kill someone today!!! Usually I would spare everyone the tmi, but I just don't care today! :indifferent:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm having a mostly great day but my biggest issue is that are not enough hours in a day!!! I have such a huge backlog of things to do since I've been taking care of my very in love with mom baby who just turned 8 months old who cries every single time I set him down when I need to do anything :cry:
    I have about a million loads of laundry I need to get done..I need to hit the grocery store..take a walk for a few miles to burn some calories, shop and shop and shop for my family geeez. All while keeping everyone happy. :ohwell: I'm trying my best! Just taking a pitstop to drink some water and let my baby decompress before I hit the road again and put him back in his car seat and run more errands...
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I went running in the pouring rain this morning and it ruined my feet! Every step I take is killing me!! That and I have spring fever and can't sit still for the LIFE of me!!!!!!!!!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have to re-lose 6 pounds. The copious amount of Doritos and PB M&M's have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Same Here and those are two of my favoritest snacks ever.. throw in a Pepsi (caffeine free of course) and I am in heaven!!
  • traceyrbb
    Options
    My dad has lung cancer and my useless ***** sister hasn't bothered making the trip from NYC to MA to visit him in the 3 mos. since he was diagnosed. :(

awww, i'm sorry about that. very sad and my complaints don't compare. at least you're there for him, it's your sisters loss...she'll have to live with that.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    My hubby wanted me to go to his bootcamp (fitness) tomorrow night and I decided to try a couple exercises today - to prepare - jumping rope for a minute or two and had to quickly stop when I pulled the same calf muscle that I keep pulling - grrr... Why does getting into shape have to come with this pain!?!