Whats bothering you today...post your complains away!!!

Options

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I want to preface this by saying this does not apply to all moms. But I can't stand women that think that just because they had a baby it makes them more important, better or holier than me just because I don't have kids. No you don't get to push your stroller into the back of my legs because I'm "in your way." No I don't have to deal with your screaming kids at a nice restaurant. No your NOT more important than me because I chose to use birth control and you didn't.

This all started because I had a friend get mad at me because I wouldn't donate to her charity that gives money to single, teenage parents. Sorry, I'm going to use my $25 to buy myself birth control, not give it to some teenager that was too stupid to do the same thing.

AMEN!
  • marissamd
    marissamd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    People that wont wash thier own effin dishes in the luch room, so they leave them there hoping someone else will do it!!! Lazy *kitten* !!!!!!!!!

THIS.

Or people that leave huge puddles of water around the sink, just so I can have a goofy wet mark on my shirt for hours after washing my hands at the sink. :angry:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    I want to preface this by saying this does not apply to all moms. But I can't stand women that think that just because they had a baby it makes them more important, better or holier than me just because I don't have kids. No you don't get to push your stroller into the back of my legs because I'm "in your way." No I don't have to deal with your screaming kids at a nice restaurant. No your NOT more important than me because I chose to use birth control and you didn't.

This all started because I had a friend get mad at me because I wouldn't donate to her charity that gives money to single, teenage parents. Sorry, I'm going to use my $25 to buy myself birth control, not give it to some teenager that was too stupid to do the same thing.

dude, i AM a mom and i HATE people like that...if we do go out with the toddler (hahahaha, rarely) i make sure it's RIGHT after his nap and i order his food RIGHT AWAY and bring toys...DUH. i dont want people to have their meal ruined as much as i dont want mine ruined...and i barely have money to buy my own **** let alone donate to other people's ****. so eff em if they got offended by your post but i can agree with you and since im a mom i can say what i want *nanee, nanee, boo, boo* :D
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    How someone can love you one day and then the next just break up with you, when u didnt even do anything wrong. UGH!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm mad I'm not rich!
    Well, at least you aren't mad that there was a whole thread started about you earlier.

That actually happened? Geez, people have waaayyy too much time on their hands, eh?
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    First day back in the office since January and I am missing my kids something fierce. That and I have an upset tummy and heartburn. I just want to be home with my kids.
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    How someone can love you one day and then the next just break up with you, when u didnt even do anything wrong. UGH!

Been there, done that!!! You can and will do better, trust me! :heart:
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm annoyed that they have scheduled a meeting up at school at 6pm. Because that totally gives me time for all the after school activities and wrangling and to actually make dinner. Right. And I'm a stay at home mom. What the heck do they think working parents can do with something like that? Most folks I know are barely home by 6pm.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    My complaint...OH BOY

Well, I had to go to the doctor with my mother...with a hangover, and I come home about 2 hours later and my husband had fallen asleep while he was supposed to be watching our 3 year old daughter. My daughter greets me at the door Coated from head to toe in chocolate sauce....it was EVERYWHERE...all over the berber carpeting...all over my nightstand..and not just chocolate sauce. The tub of country crock light as well. Ok, so no big deal..I start *****ing for him to get up and clean the mess and he goes out to the kitchen to fix himself a plate of leftovers!!!! WTF? lol

So, fuming, I give my daughter a bath and immediately send her to her room and then go to the work of cleaning up the HORRID mess....time to rent a rug doctor for sure. Now I have a migraine...lol Forgave my hubby though..I felt bad for yelling at him, he's hungover too.
  • hayleylou85
    hayleylou85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed that someone bought a box of thorntons chocolates into work and even more annoyed that I ate 4! Tomo is thursday and I have to nurse for the b**chiest dentist at work also the hygienist on Thursday always brings in buscuits :-( I want a chicken burger with cheese and onion rings and fries :-O
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    Sigh, the other night I had this old classmate from high school and her boyfriend harassing me for hours until I blocked them in every way I know how. They seem to hate me for the fun of it. :cry:
    It's stupid, I know, but I don't handle confrontation well (I'm just a quiet nerd :embarassed: ) so it's bugging me and making me apathetic to working out. I'm trying to forget it so I can go back to being me.

Oh, and I gained a lb back from last week which is odd because I'm still working really hard. Bah, such a frustrating week.

(But on the plus: Beach this weekend! Yay!)
  • mapinkerton
    mapinkerton Posts: 147
    Options
    My Harley is in the shop and the weather is beautiful! I MIGHT get it back by the weekend. But it's likely to rain this weekend.
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    I'm mad I'm not rich!
    Well, at least you aren't mad that there was a whole thread started about you earlier.

That actually happened? Geez, people have waaayyy too much time on their hands, eh?

Haha, wow, who would do that?
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options

dude, i AM a mom and i HATE people like that...if we do go out with the toddler (hahahaha, rarely) i make sure it's RIGHT after his nap and i order his food RIGHT AWAY and bring toys...DUH. i dont want people to have their meal ruined as much as i dont want mine ruined...and i barely have money to buy my own **** let alone donate to other people's ****. so eff em if they got offended by your post but i can agree with you and since im a mom i can say what i want *nanee, nanee, boo, boo* :D

Ha! You sound like an awesome mom. When I was a kid I was forced to be quiet in "adult places" and act right or I'd be taken outside or back home. What happened to that? Kids run around everywhere and sometimes I just want to punish them for the parents (especially when they could hurt themselves). Thank you for being a responsible parent :flowerforyou:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post!! Makes my day seem not so bad.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    ***But he told me he was going to pull out***

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Want husband to get a job.He`s been unemployed for over 2 years.

Mine too! I just really wish he'd move his butt of the couch, it's permantly indented!:grumble:
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Was going to complain about something.... but after scrolling through all yours, I realized I'm actually having a pretty good day (compared). Thanks ya'll. :flowerforyou:

Me too...:flowerforyou:
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I hate that I have nothing to complain about

ahhh!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options

*cheers*

I couldn't agree more. Sorry parents but you're not special just because you have kids.