Whats bothering you today...post your complains away!!!

Options

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have to re-lose the same 5lbs I've been fighting for 3 months!!
    Also, I was up at 6, work at 8, home at 4 but hubby works nights so it's me & the kids which means my workout won't happen until around 9pm & is over 1 hour long. I hate late workouts :(
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    The 10th snow day was called today. And my kids were so demanding that I hid and ate my lunch in the closet.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    That its March and rainy and snowy and I just want to get out of work and take the kids to the park already!! Where is our spring? This winter wont leave!!! It makes me depressed, irritable and tired.

Maureen NYC
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm having a mostly great day but my biggest issue is that are not enough hours in a day!!! I have such a huge backlog of things to do since I've been taking care of my very in love with mom baby who just turned 8 months old who cries every single time I set him down when I need to do anything :cry:
    I have about a million loads of laundry I need to get done..I need to hit the grocery store..take a walk for a few miles to burn some calories, shop and shop and shop for my family geeez. All while keeping everyone happy. :ohwell: I'm trying my best! Just taking a pitstop to drink some water and let my baby decompress before I hit the road again and put him back in his car seat and run more errands...

You need a wife.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I'm having a mostly great day but my biggest issue is that are not enough hours in a day!!! I have such a huge backlog of things to do since I've been taking care of my very in love with mom baby who just turned 8 months old who cries every single time I set him down when I need to do anything :cry:
    I have about a million loads of laundry I need to get done..I need to hit the grocery store..take a walk for a few miles to burn some calories, shop and shop and shop for my family geeez. All while keeping everyone happy. :ohwell: I'm trying my best! Just taking a pitstop to drink some water and let my baby decompress before I hit the road again and put him back in his car seat and run more errands...

Gee thanks, you just reminded me that I have 4 or 5 loads of laundry waiting for me to start - of course dishwasher is running at the moment, so need to set it in sight so I start when it finishes...
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    WE HAVE NO AC AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I live in South Florida and its HOT!!!!!!!

Can we trade then? It is snowing where I am . . . which is my complaint!
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    My dad has lung cancer and my useless ***** sister hasn't bothered making the trip from NYC to MA to visit him in the 3 mos. since he was diagnosed. :(

awww, i'm sorry about that. very sad and my complaints don't compare. at least you're there for him, it's your sisters loss...she'll have to live with that.

I'm sorry, I have one of those sisters...but I had to disown her now.

I hope that your father gets better soon!
  • NYCDutchess
    Options
    WE HAVE NO AC AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I live in South Florida and its HOT!!!!!!!

Can we trade then? It is snowing where I am . . . which is my complaint!
    Right there with you!!!
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    hate workkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! Wishes this work day would end already so I can get onto bigger and better things! Ugh!
  • NYCDutchess
    Options

You need a wife.

I need a wife too lol...
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My complaint of the day is getting up to go to the bathroom 10 times a day. I am going to invest in a colostomy bag I swear.

Fire anyway everone!!!

Please tell me you mean urostomy... rather than colostomy. I couldn't handle pooping that much either and I don't imagine its very healthy... If that wasn't a typo, pleaseeee go to the doctor if you haven't already.

My compaint for the day is I went out of town for the weekend and ended up with a cold. I had an interview today and I am sooo sure the snotty nose was very attractive lol
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I have to re-lose 6 pounds. The copious amount of Doritos and PB M&M's have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Haha - of course not.

I have to weigh-in today, and I'm exhausted. I am taking today off of 30 day shred, and doing my treadmill work. I wish I had the energy to do both.
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm mad I'm not rich!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I am feeling impatient with the weight loss. Averaging 2.2 lbs a week is great, and deep down I know that, but sometimes I just wish it would happen faster. Also I am in between sizes, so one size falls off and the size down make me look like a fat girl in little pants. Very annoying.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    People who can't get through the day without getting their ego stroked. Eg: YES, you look great! YES, you did a good job on that project. OMG, you're such a wonderful parent. Makes me gag.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    The 10th snow day was called today. And my kids were so demanding that I hid and ate my lunch in the closet.

...and here I am complaining that it's only going to be 65* today.
    I don't envy your weather!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    My dad has lung cancer and my useless ***** sister hasn't bothered making the trip from NYC to MA to visit him in the 3 mos. since he was diagnosed. :(

awww, i'm sorry about that. very sad and my complaints don't compare. at least you're there for him, it's your sisters loss...she'll have to live with that.

I'm sorry, I have one of those sisters...but I had to disown her now.

I hope that your father gets better soon!

Thank you. I have essentially disowned my sister, but it doesn't stop her from still causing me pain sometimes. I haven't talked to her since 2004.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    there is a bag containing dirty laundry in the reception desk area that i am currently sitting in. I have been smelling the same bad smell for 3 hours...and its making my head hurt.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    im aggravated that everytime i get back from the gym all i want to do is take a nap also aggravated that it keeps raining when i told the kids id take them to the dollar tree but i just dont wanna get 3 kids in and out by myself in the rain : (
  • emma2309
    emma2309 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My complaint is that I've been on crutches since last July EIGHT MONTHS. Had an operation a month ago and am in a REALLY heavy cast and can't work/can't exercise/can't do anything for myself. FRUSTRATING isn't even the word.

Rant, Rant, Rant :)