Whats bothering you today...post your complains away!!!

Options

Replies

• DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My complaint is GAS IS STILL HIGH AS HELL!!!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My dad has lung cancer and my useless ***** sister hasn't bothered making the trip from NYC to MA to visit him in the 3 mos. since he was diagnosed. :(

awww, i'm sorry about that. very sad and my complaints don't compare. at least you're there for him, it's your sisters loss...she'll have to live with that.

I'm sorry, I have one of those sisters...but I had to disown her now.

I hope that your father gets better soon!

Sorry about your dad. I have a sister that lives 30 min from my dad and won't go visit him when he's sick or even call him for things like Father's Day or his birthday. I live too far away to go see him whenever he's sick and it breaks my heart. I call him every chance I get because I know someday I won't be able to. Last time he went to the hospital I made the trip and she was just too busy with her own life to visit him!

Hope all goes well for your dad!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My complaint is easy! My leg and knee are throbbing from my surgery monday where the had to put in 2 rods and pins.... I will never take walking or going to the bathroom alone or sitting up by myself for granted again!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My complaint is GAS IS STILL HIGH AS HELL!!!

Damn, that's a good one! OK, I'll be mad about that too! :bigsmile:
  • jxs016
    jxs016 Posts: 4
    Options
    LOL
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    i hate that school and work takes so much of my time that i have to pencil in things like food shopping and going to the gym

I feel you. I work full time during the day. Then I go to school part time at night and teach part time nights and then work a part time weekend only job. I literally work 7 days a week.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    2 things -
    1) Mindless Self Indulgence hasnt been on tour since 2008. I really need to see them again.

2) I am in a HORRID MOOD. Some strange dance on the line between crazy hyper and weird, and going to kill everyone.
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    i have to write an essay on frankenstein which i only read the spark notes for. i have to do a power point, balence a budget and do an exam. all of which will take me over 8 hrs. and are anywhere from 2-6 weeks late. then i have to do all of this weeks homework.

i work to much and have a crappy job. its full time and im trying to finish highschool

im snowed in, and have one cig left.

i dont know how to get the myfitnesspal app on my blackberry.

im gonna be 34 with bottom braces for 6 months and then 8 crowns. I knew MMA would cost me more then my free lessons.
    i keep having nightmares about zombies

im completly worried about money. i have to pay 300 to fix my car next week. and i have to pay for my own college and braces. yep ima be that 19yr old with braces..

i weigh myself everyday. today i gained 2.4 lbs :noway:

phew thanks for letting me get that off my chest

feels good right?
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    my biggest complaint today, is that the desk I am sitting at has a bar right where my knee is. I've whacked it at least 43 times today. I might need crutches to get home today!!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    It's 80 degrees and sunny outside and I am stuck in this FREAKIN OFFICE!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Want husband to get a job.He`s been unemployed for over 2 years.
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    i have put the whole 6lb that I had lost back on in about a week!! And its all my own stupid fault!!:grumble:

my ex husband is being an a-hole :explode:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    that someone i know is totally using the unemployment system to not work and now she's getting bypass surgery cause she's 104802804328 pounds overweight but doesnt have health insurance and she hasnt even TRIED to lose weight. (oh and dont get me started on THAT assface doctor)

i hope she gets her *kitten* handed to her heavy, lands on her head and throws her over the side of the world so i never have to see her again...

oh hell, she effin lives next door. asshat.
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    that someone i know is totally using the unemployment system to not work and now she's getting bypass surgery cause she's 104802804328 pounds overweight but doesnt have health insurance and she hasnt even TRIED to lose weight. (oh and dont get me started on THAT assface doctor)

i hope she gets her *kitten* handed to her heavy, lands on her head and throws her over the side of the world so i never have to see her again...

oh hell, she effin lives next door. asshat.

:laugh:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm mad that the only other girl in my dept. is leaving the company in a couple weeks. Well, no. That's actually more of a jealousy thing.

I'm mad at myself for binge eating this week to try and soothe my out-of-control emotions. Instead of just being pissed, I'm now bloated and pissed. And heavier.

I'm mad that whenever I talk to my supervisor, he rarely looks away from his pc monitor to acknowledge me. I think it's rude. I should be used to it after all these years, but I'm not.

I'm mid-cycle, which, in my world is worse than PMS, so everything is a tad askew at the moment.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm mad I'm not rich!
    Well, at least you aren't mad that there was a whole thread started about you earlier.
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    No complaints today! I have no work or school today. My house is clean. I have a friend coming over in a couple hours and we are going to eat pizza, make cookies, and watch really bad horror movies. Oh and I've lost 2 lbs since my last weigh-in. Today is good. Check back with me tomorrow. :-)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I want to preface this by saying this does not apply to all moms. But I can't stand women that think that just because they had a baby it makes them more important, better or holier than me just because I don't have kids. No you don't get to push your stroller into the back of my legs because I'm "in your way." No I don't have to deal with your screaming kids at a nice restaurant. No your NOT more important than me because I chose to use birth control and you didn't.

This all started because I had a friend get mad at me because I wouldn't donate to her charity that gives money to single, teenage parents. Sorry, I'm going to use my $25 to buy myself birth control, not give it to some teenager that was too stupid to do the same thing.
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    ***But he told me he was going to pull out***
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Ny nose hurts from blowing it all day, my ears feel like they need to pop, my eyes have felt like they've been poked and could water any miunute so i know the gym is probably going to suck right after work. oyeeee