Tell Me Something Surprising About Yourself

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    oh fun! Lets see....

Im a classically trained singer but never could shake my stage fright enough to do it for a living. Still really wish I could!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I think Ronnie Van Zant is one of the sexiest frontmen ever.

Kat120285, I swam with a shark accidentally. It was amazing, and having been swimming with stingrays and dolphins in a contrived setting before, the accident made it better. Keep snorkeling/diving and hopefully you will run into one.
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    To " delivered 5 daughters but none of them were mine" Do you work as EMT?
  • nuemmedigg
    Options
    hooray, well done!::happy:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    -Changing someone else's toilet paper roll to "over"-

Nice! That's awesome!
  • nuemmedigg
    Options
    today i put on a pair of paints i bought probably 2 years ago. i removed the tags today - because i can finally fit into them!!!

Well done! Keep it up, success is sweet.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    [quote

]
    I think Ronnie Van Zant is one of the sexiest frontmen ever.

Kat120285, I swam with a shark accidentally. It was amazing, and having been swimming with stingrays and dolphins in a contrived setting before, the accident made it better. Keep snorkeling/diving and hopefully you will run into one.
    [/quote]

Shark week is my favorite weekif the year. I just absolutely love and am fascinated by sharks. I wnt to swing with great whites for our honeymoon when my boyfriend and I get married. One of his coworkers knows where we can =D
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    -i don't swear...ever, most i will say is crap.

I don't either - I just can't. I think I tried once in jr high but it just felt sooo wrong. Lol!
  • wwagw72
    wwagw72 Posts: 45
    Options
    I've ridden in a Hot Air Balloon:) Super calm and relaxing experience.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I've ridden in a Hot Air Balloon:) Super calm and relaxing experience.

I've always wanted to do that and skydive! Yet, I'm terrified of heights. It makes no sense. A few years ago, my boyfriend (at the time) finally convinced me to go up in the Arch in St. Louis. I think the elevators on the way up/ down were actually 100000x worse than standing alongside the windows at the top though. lol
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I can put my entire fist in my mouth... yeah... dont say anything.... I save it as my "party trick"

I can do this too!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    My daughter is training for the 2012 Olympics and I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue

I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue as well......awesome talent isn't it!!
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    The two toes beside my big toe do not split all the way.
    My pinkies look like the have been broke but have not. They both turn inward.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have a really bad fear of sharks,i cant even look at a picture of one without totally freaking out.
    I am SERIOUSLY clumsy i have broken my collar bone,knee cap,leg,fingers,toes etc
    My boyfriend is a professional golfer and the first time he took me out golfing(on one of our first dates) i tore ligaments in my foot.
    I live in ireland and HATE guinness yuk!!
  • zydratethief
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of crossing bridges...

I speak 4 languages...

I bake a mean carrot cake

ermmm thats about it
  • CherylYMerritt
    CherylYMerritt Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My daughter is training for the 2012 Olympics and I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue

That's awesome! what event is she training in??

I was lucky enough to get to carry the Olympic Torch last year!
  • JMMartin1182
    Options
    *I love going to the beach but I hate swimming in the ocean
    *I have 4 sugar gliders =)
    *I have worked in animal hospitals since I was in high school (LOVE MY JOB)
    *I have never been bitten by a dog but I have been bitten by many cats (not a cat fan)
    *I am more afraid of small breeds (chihuahuas, dachshunds, shihtzus) than I am of larger breeds (rottweiler, dobermans, pit bulls)
    *I married my HS sweetheart 2 weeks after I graduated HS, moved to NJ (he is in the AirForce) and got pregnant 4months later...2001 was a crazy year LOL
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Im studying anatomy ,physiology and pathology diploma x
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I don't like when any body parts hang off the side of the bed (like something under the bed is going to get me)

I was born on St. Patrick's Day, my favorite day of the year.

My uncle was a drummer for Vicki Sue Robinson... hopefully some of you know who that is (Turn the Beat Around)

:flowerforyou:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I can feel colours with my fingertips. Yellow feels slimy, red feels warm, blue feels smooth.