• frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I once set my own bed on fire.

Accidentally
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I eat my food weird. When eating sandwiches, I each them in a circle. I'll eat around the whole edge before I eat the middle. If I'm eating tacos/ wraps, I'll eat one end then flip to the other end. If I'm breaking rules' and eat pizza, cheesecake, pie, etc, I eat from the outside in (crust to the middle).
    I will carefully cut round the pizza crust leaving it in a perfect ring while I eat the rest of it inwards from the outside.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Terrified of needles, but I have an obsession with piercings (14 currently/ had 15 at one point). 7 of which I did myself....
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I cannot play Old Maid. Anytime someone takes it from me, I start to giggle. Everyone always knows when I have it too, because I start laughing. My husband says I am not allowed to play poker.

Me too -- I also cannot play Hide n Go Seek with the kids -- I giggle as soon as I hear anyone near me lol
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    I can touch under my chin with my tounge.
  • SommerJo
    Options
    I have 3 piercing no one can see =)

I can put a soda can in my mouth...

and... I have a UV tattoo of the constellation of orion... its my fav.

Its invisible in regular light...

43pq71.jpg

I love your tattoo!!!
  • SommerJo
    Options
    Totally Lovin this post!!!

- I've never broken a bone or had chicken pox
    - I've had 2 motorcycles
    - I was someone's 4th wife at age 19 (he's now on his 5th)
    - I had 4 (step) grandchildren before I was 30. They are all older than my daughter.
    - I graduated from college with a 4.0.
    - I took a sememster of Hebrew and loved it!!
    - I am sickly phobic of centipedes.
    - When I was 16 -- I had to petition the court to dye my hair -- seriously signing paperwork promising to keep it a natural shade
    - I got my first cell phone when I was 21 -- my first phone call was from my wasband looking for something that was behind the milk in the fridge.
    - I remember exactly where I was when my car mileage was 123, 456 .7
    - my webcam froze one night at 12:34:56 and I have the picture to prove it.
    - I have an issue with the number 34 -- it's everywhere -- I'll look at the clock and its there, my receipts from stores. I think of numbers as good and bad sometimes.

I think that's most of my surprising things lol
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Sommer Jo: OMG my dad has that same thing with the number 59....it follows him too:)
  • SommerJo
    Options
    Sommer Jo: OMG my dad has that same thing with the number 59....it follows him too:)

I had to look at the clock real quick when I got this -- 4:03. lol
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    When I was little, my dad told me that soda came from wells in Greenville (a town around here)...
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I had a pilodonal cyst removed in HS and I never fully healed, so theres a piece of my *very* lower back still....missing?
    They had to "scoop" a hole in it and it had to be filled with gauze that was replaced as it healed....
    it was the worst experience of my life
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sommer Jo: Ive never heard "wasband" before and I just had to say I LOVE IT! I dont have one, but my best friend does and I cant wait to call her tomorrow & tell her about it! :drinker:
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I can't stand fishing worms. I was traumatized as a child with them and just the sight of them in the store gives me the willies inside. I also don't like anything with that consistancy...like these spikey balls they sell in the toy department. It's ridiculous but I honestly panic. I have a similar reaction to seeing Gene Simmons from Kiss in his make up. Just totally sends me into panic mode.
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm bulamic and today it ends tommrow I start over!

Be strong, I'm sure you can do it! Good Luck, hope everything works out for you.
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am a farmers daughter but I don't really like a whole lot of veggies. MAYBE 5! MAYBE! :huh: :noway: :)
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Part of me wants to lose weight so I can dress up for my Anime convention... ha ha ha I LOVE BEING A DORK!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I was married and divorced 3 times before the age of 30.

My 4th wife is almost 15 years younger than me.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Casualty of abdominal surgery around 15 years ago. They couldn't save it.

It makes me pretty self conscious around the pool.

Have you considered tattooing the belly button on? Women with breast surgery leaving them w/o a nipple do this. It's not perfect, but I've seen some pretty good jobs! Might get you back into those speedos!!

That's funny, I've thought about having a regular button tatoo'd there. Or a zipper.

To have the moxy to walk around with a standard four hole round button tattooed there...wow...just wow... and too funny.