Replies

• brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    I met my husband on e-harmony. :love:
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I got married 350ft below ground in a cave!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i pulled a fresher on freshers night (my hubby) ! i was in my second year, poor man didnt stand a chance!!

For those who dont know what a fresher is, its a first yr uni student! lol, ive never lived it down!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of home invasions. Just the thought of someone breaking in my home keeps me up at night. I think of how I would protect my pups and get them to safety.

Aside from one other, I'm the only girl I know who really doesn't like kids. However I've warmed up to the thought of having my own. They wont be as spoiled as my dogs though haha, my pups are my life =]

Ever since my boyfriend and I got our three pups, I haven't wanted to fly anywhere and it took him awhile to convince me to go on a cruise. Still don't like flying but I love cruises.

I can't kill bugs. My Grampa was interested in bugs and was always picking up and showing me big spiders and other crawlers. He never killed them either, he'd just put them outside if he found them in the house. I do the same.
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    I cry when I hear Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings. Every time.

i remember watching the "The Elephant Man" and it played near the end of the movie. I cried for the music. I cried for John Merrick. And I'm not even a cry at the movies kinda guy.(fat chance anyone will believe that now)
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Something weird involving my 4y/o. Ever since she was little bitty she's been obsessed with belly buttons, mine in particular. To settle herself to sleep she'd put her finger in there and rotate it around. It was like magic, like when a kid is crying and you pop a pacifier in their mouth and they suddenly calm down. That's what "mommy's bee bee" did for her. We told her back before she turned 4 in December that that would be the end of bee bee... that didn't go over well. She still does it.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I am naturally right handed but I cartwheel left handed and do other things left handed.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    i bow hunt and i lived in Germany for 5 years
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I got married 350ft below ground in a cave!

Awesome!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    i bow hunt and i lived in Germany for 5 years

Me too! Not the Germany part.
  • amandakay23
    amandakay23 Posts: 156
    Options
    I can wiggle my nose like a bunny and get great joy out of watching people try and do it too.
    have to add...toilet paper over the top for sure :tongue:
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I think Bill Murray looks like he smells bad and therefore cant watch any of his movies!
    I was an extra in Home Alone 2 in middle school...
    While visiting Gilette Castle with my grandparents when I was 12, I fell 20 feet off a cliff into the Conneticut River, landed face down in the river unconscious and survived w/ only a concussion...
  • awelch79
    Options
    okay, okay...one more:

I used to have a pet iguana, named Rif Raf (after the butler on the rocky horror picture show)

I cannot stand the sight of Jim Carrey, therefore I will not watch any of his movies.

My mother used to identify Jim Carrey as the rubber faced as_h__le. She couldn't remember his name she was 82

Rubber faced as_h_le ! I am literally LMOA! My daughter is asking me whats wrong!!!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I got married before I even graduated High School. I was NOT pregnant. Just in love :) We are still married.... eight years later. We have two beautiful kids and I still love my husband! :)
  • awelch79
    Options
    I don't like when any body parts hang off the side of the bed (like something under the bed is going to get me)

I was born on St. Patrick's Day, my favorite day of the year.

My uncle was a drummer for Vicki Sue Robinson... hopefully some of you know who that is (Turn the Beat Around)

:flowerforyou:

the bed thing----ME TOO! My husband thinks Im nuts!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I don't like when any body parts hang off the side of the bed (like something under the bed is going to get me)

I was born on St. Patrick's Day, my favorite day of the year.

My uncle was a drummer for Vicki Sue Robinson... hopefully some of you know who that is (Turn the Beat Around)

:flowerforyou:

the bed thing----ME TOO! My husband thinks Im nuts!

Me too about the bed! In fact, if I have to get out of bed after dark, I kinda jump far away! :( I watched Poltergeist when I was little and the clown came to life dragged that boy under his bed. 20+ years later and I'm still freaked out by it.
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My uncle is Chuck Norris.

*I've had lunch with your uncle....well a table over.
    *I've never been arrested but have been handcuffed
    *I hate when other people sing along to a song but I do it myself (and I'm not a good singer)
  • wolgawodka
    Options
    I can move my little toe without moving any other toes.

Ohmygod - me too!!
    x
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I was in South Beach for memorial weekend a couple years ago and the cops mob squad faked cuffed us for being the only white chicks in a five mi radius.
  • onesfun
    onesfun Posts: 11
    Options
    everyday is a holiday