Tell Me Something Surprising About Yourself

Options

Replies

• spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Options
    HAH! Got another one :)
    I can do literally everything, when I am sleeping!

I once got up on sunday morning – I overslept a little bit. But I wondered even more why I was coming completely dressed outof my bed (jeans, shirt, underwear, matching pair of socks, jacket and SHOES) and had put gel in my hair. I stumbled to the next mirror, which is in my bathroom, and even discovered that I had already properly shaved my face. Plus: the towels were wet, which ment that I must have showered, too.

Really confused I went to the kitchen and saw (and smelt!) that I had cooked coffee and went to the bakery to get fresh buns.
    I left my house, walked about 1.5km to the bakery, buying buns, maybe chatting with the salesgirl, and going back WITHOUT NOTICING!!

Since that day I have never been to that bakery again...

(I was single at this time and no one got a spare key to my flat...:wink:)

----

Additional Funfact:
    I use three or four different alarm clocks spread over my bedroom and flat. – Sometimes this doesn't even help.
    Because of that I use an App on my phone that forces me to solve several math questions (something like 74x94) or anagrams (bring RALECL in the right order) to disable the alarm.
    At first it woke me up right away, but after a few weeks I got used to the task and now I am able to solve the puzzles every 15minutes to snooze the alarm again, without noticing...and that for up to 3 hours straigt.
    My girlfriend hates me for that... :wink:
  • ffwife2475
    Options
    I married my high school sweetheart at age 19 and we just celebrated our 17 year wedding anniversary..
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My second toes are longer than my first ones.
  • Franmagick
    Options
    i can speak urdu :)
    (not brilliantly, but still)
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Ive nearly died about 3 times.
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    i'm TERRIFIED of tropical birds!
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    My second toes are longer than my first ones.

mine too :)
    i have been told this is a "predominant trait" so therefore we are further along in evolution than others with a shorter second toe :)
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    i'm TERRIFIED of tropical birds!

LOL! You would never make it at my house then!! I ACTUALLY am afraid of everybody elses birds - just not mine. :)
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    *I have been slightly clairvoyant since I was a small child
    *I have been to at least 10 different psychics in the past ten years (2 were pretty accurate, the others not so much)
    *I always read magazines from back to front
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot I have seen a UFO and I **** my pants at work :) not in the same day :P
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    I've had 3 kids but I couldn't tell you what a labor pain feels like :laugh:
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    I jumped out of a plane to celebrate my 50th birthday (tandem). My kids bought it for me as a gift.....Hey mom, go jump out of a plane! lol

Oh yeah, and I'm afraid of heights and get motion sick on planes, but it was AWESOME!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm Mazeophobic.... I have a paralyzing fear of getting lost while driving. When I first moved to where I am now and didn't know my way around I went through a severe depression because I couldn't go very far from home. I made friends with a girl from my church that lived nearby and rode with her everywhere for a while. I've been here almost 10 years now and things are so much better, but there are still places I am afraid to go because they are unfamiliar. I do have a GPS now so that helps. If I get lost I can just tell it to show me the way home...

so am I....severely...and I have the exact same cell phone case as you!
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm in MENSA
  • sbrake
    sbrake Posts: 25
    Options
    I can move my little toe without moving any other toes.

Oh my god. So can I. Both feet? You are the only other person I have ever heard of who can do that.

i can do it too!! both feet
  • mishu21399
    Options
    I'm in MENSA

I'm eligible, just haven't been motivated to take the test.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I've been in two rollover accidents. In the first one, a tree ended up sitting across my lap and I walked away with only stitches in my hand and thigh where the glass cut me. The second one I had just rebuckled my seatbelt that had gotten stuck. thanks to both of these I am a terrible passenger because I wasn't driving in either one.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    okay, just read the whole post, now I must reply

*played football for 13 yrs, including college football (played with 3 NFL players, whom I use to knock on their butts)
    *worked at a company and worked on (body work and paint job) on two trucks used in the Transformers movies (Iron Hide)
    *have worked a ton of jobs since I was 15, usually get bored after two years, and try something else.
    *met my wife, justsummie, on myspace
  • orangejellybean
    orangejellybean Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've ran 4 marathons
    I am TERRIFIED of frogs.

I am terrified of frogs too!! They totally freak me out!!!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Ooh, another one. I can put both ankles behind my ears!