beautiful

Options

Replies

• monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I am beating down the fear that as I age I won't be anymore. :heart:
    no way jose you totally will be look at you know wowza great job keep it up
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I have been thinking about responding to this topic for 2 hours. Its difficult.

I feel the same way.
    are you kidding me ... ill give you at least 5 reasons right now ... 1.. you are an amazing friend you help and share knowledge when ever possible .... 2... look at that amazing smile it could light a room 3... your beautiful bec you are passionate you attack this weight loss with a tenacious attitude 4.... i love your cheeks very pretty i know i know this goes along with the smile 5... your ability to make me smile i know this one may be selfish but its so true

don't make me cry mister!!
    dont cry for me argentina save those for a day your low on your water intake wich is like never with you geesh
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back to this thread to read everyone's comments. It makes my heart smile. :smile: :heart:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about responding to this topic for 2 hours. Its difficult.

I feel the same way.
    are you kidding me ... ill give you at least 5 reasons right now ... 1.. you are an amazing friend you help and share knowledge when ever possible .... 2... look at that amazing smile it could light a room 3... your beautiful bec you are passionate you attack this weight loss with a tenacious attitude 4.... i love your cheeks very pretty i know i know this goes along with the smile 5... your ability to make me smile i know this one may be selfish but its so true

don't make me cry mister!!
    dont cry for me argentina save those for a day your low on your water intake wich is like never with you geesh

hahah! awesome. I lurve water! (well not really lol) but it combats my hate for sodium. xoxox ty again darling you're beyond awesome.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    3 yrs ago this july i tried to end my life and now i do and see all the things i would have missed i get pretty emotional time to time when this happens

Though we have never corresponded before, I just wanted to say I too am glad you are still here. What a lovely thread--you are clearly a beautiful person to have thought to start it and to care enough to stick around and keep giving everyone kind feedback. I am glad we are Oregon neighbors.

I am beautiful because I really am. Even though I am turning 40, even though I have not yet been successful in shedding my extra weight, I still like who I am and what I see in the mirror. I am also beautiful because I try really hard at everything I do. I smile because I love my life and I know I will keep doing the best I can and making the best of whatever comes my way.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    3 yrs ago this july i tried to end my life and now i do and see all the things i would have missed i get pretty emotional time to time when this happens

Though we have never corresponded before, I just wanted to say I too am glad you are still here. What a lovely thread--you are clearly a beautiful person to have thought to start it and to care enough to stick around and keep giving everyone kind feedback. I am glad we are Oregon neighbors.

I am beautiful because I really am. Even though I am turning 40, even though I have not yet been successful in shedding my extra weight, I still like who I am and what I see in the mirror. I am also beautiful because I try really hard at everything I do. I smile because I love my life and I know I will keep doing the best I can and making the best of whatever comes my way.
    wooooow thank you so much i appreciate that keep on keeping on im glad we are neighbors too :flowerforyou:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I keep coming back to this thread to read everyone's comments. It makes my heart smile. :smile: :heart:
    totally nothing wrong with that share whenever you like pass a smile its addictive
  • heather7marie
    Options
    totally nothing wrong with that share whenever you like pass a smile its addictive

Smiling is addictive. Smiling is my favorite! :happy:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options

kinda like this thread is
  • heather7marie
    Options

kinda like this thread is

Yup! Pretty much! :happy:
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am healthy-and I am THANKFUL for that.
    I put others before myself
    I see the good in everyone, give second chances, and do not judge
    If I want to accomplish something I give it 110%
    I listen and help build others up when they are down
    I realize that a smile can make someone's day-therefore I am constantly smiling :)

My dream job is to become a cosmetologist. When I do someone's makeup or hair and I watch them look at themselves in the mirror-I get satisfaction by the look on their face knowing that they feel beautiful.<3

Outer- Beauty is a touchy subject for me. When I look in the mirror I do not look at my face-I look at the rest of me. This process of losing weight is also therapy for my self confidence. I am truly working on it and I appreciate this post. I AM beautiful too :)
    P.S. I love that a lot of you mentioned your children. I can't wait to be a mom-that is my #1 goal in life. You all are great!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am healthy-and I am THANKFUL for that.
    I put others before myself
    I see the good in everyone, give second chances, and do not judge
    If I want to accomplish something I give it 110%
    I listen and help build others up when they are down
    I realize that a smile can make someone's day-therefore I am constantly smiling :)

My dream job is to become a cosmetologist. When I do someone's makeup or hair and I watch them look at themselves in the mirror-I get satisfaction by the look on their face knowing that they feel beautiful.<3

Outer- Beauty is a touchy subject for me. When I look in the mirror I do not look at my face-I look at the rest of me. This process of losing weight is also therapy for my self confidence. I am truly working on it and I appreciate this post. I AM beautiful too :)
    P.S. I love that a lot of you mentioned your children. I can't wait to be a mom-that is my #1 goal in life. You all are great!
    thank you new found friend i hope you check in often from what i hear your somewhat of a healer yourself we carry a heavy load but the more of us we gather the lighter the load becomes i love how you look on the inside for beaut and that makes you an amazing person you are very attractive on the outside ( have the sexiest lips ive ever seen ) but its the fact that you are a true person that makes you beautiful stay true to have both forms of beauty is a rare thing thanks for reading
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    Wow...I've been staring at this screen, typing, and then deleting for about 20 minutes....this is hard, but I will think of why I'm beautiful. It might just take me awhile....

I'll help you - besides probably all that inner beauty you most likely possess (I can tell you are a sweet girl), you have a gorgeous smile and beautiful eyes. And you look like a very happy person - you shine!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :flowerforyou: You're so sweet!
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    Wow...I've been staring at this screen, typing, and then deleting for about 20 minutes....this is hard, but I will think of why I'm beautiful. It might just take me awhile....
    for one look how happy your picture is you two look soooooo happy just a hint

You are wonderful for giving so many people wonderful things to say about themselves. :flowerforyou:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    for one look how happy your picture is you two look soooooo happy just a hint

You are wonderful for giving so many people wonderful things to say about themselves. :flowerforyou:
    well that is something i can never hear enough of and thankyou i wish more people could find this thread i believe you have to give in order to get .. the beatles said it best " the love you take is equal to the love you make "
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I have a big heart, care deeply, and never will leave anyone behind.

And you, Monkey, are most beautiful for creating this post.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful because I have a big heart, care deeply, and never will leave anyone behind.

And you, Monkey, are most beautiful for creating this post.
    awww shucks thank you sweetie keep smiling its lovely
  • msmith101
    msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I love with all my heart, even though sometimes it gets hurt that way.

And... you are an amazing person for making everyone feel beautiful... thank you.

:heart: Loving with ALL your Heart is the only way to do it... :brokenheart: Unfortunately I am dealing with that pain right now...

If it weren't for the incredible people on here who allow me to hear and see and share in their accomplishments and struggles, the same ones I deal with everyday of my life, I don't know if I could get through all of this...

Thank you Monkeyboy881 for this beautiful topic... We need to remember that we are all beautiful because we care about others and we are learning to care about ourselves just as much...

I am Beautiful because I have given everything of myself to those I love and do not regret for one second doing so...
    But now I have to work on getting a little bit of myself back so I will be healthier and stronger and capable of giving more again...
    :heart: Love You ALL so much on here, MFP Friends and Non-Friends. Thank you for all you do for each other and for me...

God Bless :flowerforyou:
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I can feel for people. Reading these posts made me cry at how special and individual you all are. I love this post :)
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I am trying to make the best me and give everyone a happy and healthy Ashykins. :)