THE MILE-A-DAY CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• rdonald711
    rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If it's cold outside, I use my WiiFit and it tells you how far you have traveled.
  • sherrismith82
    sherrismith82 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Okay or you could do Leslie Sansone :)
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Ugh...need to get walking again. It's been a long weekend. No walking in, barely any exercise, and a lot of junk food. Today starts the end of junk food.

I know that feeling, I had a sick daughter all weekend long. She has strep, but she's feeling a little better now :)
  • ladyhill7153
    Options
    I would like to join in! I really need motivation on the exercise side. I work so many hours by the time I get in, I just sit down but I am stuck at 23 lbs. Have 30+ to go! I will start tonight and report my findings next Monday!!
  • pretentiouskate
    Options
    Got bored and itchy to do something so I went for a 1.6 mile walk ... in the rain. Oh yeah.
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi there. May I join you. I probably do about a mile a day, I've got a pedometer and I run 3 -4 times a week for 3 or so miles.
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Two more miles in for today:)
  • pretentiouskate
    Options
    Two more miles in for today:)

Great job!
  • laneyb356
    laneyb356 Posts: 25
    Options
    Can I still join your mile-a-day challenge? I am having a hard time fitting in the workouts and need accountability also. I have been using a pedometer. If 2000 steps = 1 mile , I get in almost 4 miles at work but that's not the same. I know I need to go the "extra" mile and need much more activity. Will check back in tomorrow :-)

It's never too late to join!!! Welcome!

Thank you so much!!! I am starting week 4 and of course it is pouring down rain. I am very excited especially since I have lost every week and am actually starting to feel good. Yeah for all of us and good luck to everyone :happy:
  • shopchik12
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea... count me in:)
  • divone1
    divone1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was a great idea, it really motivated me! I did eight miles this past week and lost 2.5 pounds! Prior to the exercise I was only loosing a pound or pound and a half. I'm going to try 2 miles per day five days and 1 mile a day on the weekends and see how it goes! I was using Leslie Sansone walking dvd's--love it!
  • lisastehman
    lisastehman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in...my dog will love it!! I did 1.5 today!
  • westgre
    westgre Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 179
    Wk1 weight: 177

Monday: 1.011 mile, 19:17 minutes, 92.5 calories burned. Outdoor track.
    Tuesday: off
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday: off
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • pretentiouskate
    Options
    It's still raining here - did a mile and couldn't take water running down my face anymore. Bleh.
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Walked about 3 miles again today. Went shopping for clothes as celebration. Unfortunately....the sizes I wanted to fit wouldn't.....so, I'll just have to keep walking, won't I?!
  • mkum10
    mkum10 Posts: 21
    Options
    walked 2 miles today i'm so tired actually kind of glad hubby has the only vehicle with him at work. cause that forces me to walk if i want to go any where. also weighed today lost a pound. its better than nothing. but i am noticing that my pants are fitting loser. probably lost 2 inches off my hips. i'm so happy.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Im in weight 143/ said 142 but i dont believe it.
    week 4-4
    Monday3.54 miles
    Tuesday3.39
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Sat
    Sun
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Mon rest day
    Tues 2.25 miles, 308 calories
    Wed
    Thurs
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Wow! This was a great idea, it really motivated me! I did eight miles this past week and lost 2.5 pounds! Prior to the exercise I was only loosing a pound or pound and a half. I'm going to try 2 miles per day five days and 1 mile a day on the weekends and see how it goes! I was using Leslie Sansone walking dvd's--love it!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP :D
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Monday 4/4: 4 miles :)

Tuesday 4/5: none :( wiped out

Wednesday 4/6:

Thursday 4/7:

Friday 4/8:

Saturday 4/9:

Sunday 4/10: