30 Day Shread Challenge

Options
Hey guys.

New Challenge for you all.

A challenge is a general term referring to things that are imbued with a sense of difficulty and victory.

We are going for Victory!!!

I am going to start a new challenge for thoose guys looking to acheive something in 1 month! The challenge will start on the 1st April and will last for 30 Days 1st April. I am taking part in a couple of challenges and find them to be very motivational.

You will need a copy of the Jilliam Micheals 30 Day Shred DVD and we are going for doing it everyday!

I would like you to post your current measurements on the 1st and we will take it from there as to what we will do :)

Ohh and its just what ever measurements u take - there are no specifics :)

Love you guys *high 5* we can do this!! :)) x

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    see i wouldnt mind trying this again as i lost track of the other shred groups! im on level 2 though so will prob do a mixture
    cheeky question, can we have a break days?
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I really need to kick it up a gear. I'll be doing it every day, but will probably do 2 levels back to back on the days I'm off work as I try to get around an hour of exercise in on those days.

Looking for ward to friday!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You can take break days - but lets not go in to this thinking we arnt gonna see it through b4 we have even started :) x

ps sorry for spelling mistake in topic title :) x
  • charmsangel13
    charmsangel13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I'm currently on day 7 of level 1 - but its such a good workout that I'm just gonna keep doing it!
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I was just talking to a friend about doing this! Just need to get the video (walmart perhaps?) and I'll do my best to be in too! Recovering from a back injury so not sure how long I can go until I try it out and see if It works. lol so in conclusion... I'M IN! Are we posting into this forum with our measurements and such?
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    You can take break days - but lets not go in to this thinking we arnt gonna see it through b4 we have even started :) x

eye eye captain!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options

eye eye captain!

hehe!! good luck!! xxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    I was just talking to a friend about doing this! Just need to get the video (walmart perhaps?) and I'll do my best to be in too! Recovering from a back injury so not sure how long I can go until I try it out and see if It works. lol so in conclusion... I'M IN! Are we posting into this forum with our measurements and such?

Yep on the 1st April just post ur measurements on here! and I will keep a record of them :) x
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was planning on doing this! The 30 Day Shred every day for April, seems perfect!
    Cool if I join in as well? :)
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! Thought I've tried the shred a few times and its crazy hard. I will commit to doing it every day for 30 days!! x
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    lol This will be my first challenge on mfp as I only at 1 1/2 weeks on the site =D. I can't wait! I'm going to do it every day, how long I can get through each day is what I'm worried about what with all the talk going on lol, but I'm ready to take that challenge ;)

I also noticed the links http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/193848-new-challenge-1st-of-the-month-part-2
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/203862-30-day-shread-challenge in your signature? should we be using both for this or just the one to here? Sorry still quite new hehe
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this on the 2nd but i will post my measurements on the 1st ! Im excited about this !
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.

New Challenge for you all.

A challenge is a general term referring to things that are imbued with a sense of difficulty and victory.

We are going for Victory!!!

I am going to start a new challenge for thoose guys looking to acheive something in 1 month! The challenge will start on the 1st April and will last for 30 Days 1st April. I am taking part in a couple of challenges and find them to be very motivational.

You will need a copy of the Jilliam Micheals 30 Day Shred DVD and we are going for doing it everyday!

I would like you to post your current measurements on the 1st and we will take it from there as to what we will do :)

Ohh and its just what ever measurements u take - there are no specifics :)

Love you guys *high 5* we can do this!! :)) x

As A Certified Personal Trainer and having done 30 day shred all levels many different way. I recommend that is should be done everyother day. Doing a full body circuit with weights, which she does is not wise to do everyday. You can overtrain and other problems could occur. I suggest also getting Banish Fat boost Metabolism and doing that everyother day with 30 day shred. I have done both many time and many different ways. If you want more of a challange with Shred do the levels back to back making a 1hour workout.
  • Hizzle85
    Hizzle85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The last time I did the shred, i learned there was no way i can do it every day!
    I would love to participate, but I cant do it every day. I like to switch up my workouts. I can do it, but just every other day.
  • MrsD89
    MrsD89 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this! This should help with the April Challenge!

You're so great for keeping people motivated and doing these group challenges!

Thanks so much Pink Princess :smile:
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • lina20
    lina20 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i am in.
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I got my video from Wal-Mart.

I'm in!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! Wooohooo! Let's do it!

I'm currently on day 7 of LVL 1 ....I skipped this weekend to recover. I think I will continue this as well since I also do my elliptical and Pilates.

waist: 32 inches (Down 3 inches since Feburary 20th)
    hips: 39 inches (down 2 inches since Feburary 20th)
    upper arms: 12.5 inches (down 1.5 inches since Feb 20th)
    chest: 34 (down 2 inches since March 1st. YAY! and 3 inches since Feb 20th)

I wanted to get my measurements in now since the 1st is a really busy day for me and wanted to be sure I got them in. :happy:
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of Level 1, but you can count on me for this one as well.