30 Day Shread Challenge

Options

Replies

• tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    I bought the video for the challenge. I am in. Going on vacation & will miss a couple days though.
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    in it to win it. hahaha
  • georgeannie84
    georgeannie84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im in but mite have to start it later having problems with my ashma at the mo and cant excercise
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well, HOWEVER, we will be going out of town on the 22nd and won't be coming back until the 1st of May, so on this challenge and the other one of yours I'm doing, I will not be posting my FINAL results for the month until the 2nd... is that going to be ok?
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well, HOWEVER, we will be going out of town on the 22nd and won't be coming back until the 1st of May, so on this challenge and the other one of yours I'm doing, I will not be posting my FINAL results for the month until the 2nd... is that going to be ok?

Thats not a problem hunny! Hope u enjoy whatever ur going out of town for :) xxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Guys are we getting ready?? Only a couple of days to go :S

Im off to buy a wee mat and some weights today :) Cant wait to get started :) xxxx
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I really want to join this challenge. I ordered my 30 day shred yesterday so I'm really hoping it comes by the 1st. Can i still join even though I may not actually get to start the shred until maybe the 2nd?
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    I really want to join this challenge. I ordered my 30 day shred yesterday so I'm really hoping it comes by the 1st. Can i still join even though I may not actually get to start the shred until maybe the 2nd?

Of course u can hunny! Just come back here on the first and post ur start measurements xxx
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Of course u can hunny! Just come back here on the first and post ur start measurements xxx

I will do. Any specific measurements?
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options

I will do. Any specific measurements?

Nope - just whatever ones YOU want to keep an eye on or improve :) xx
  • SlimColin
    SlimColin Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi Pink_Princess and all

I didn't think this was for me, but I managed to download the video today and did my first session at Level 1 tonight and think I might have got the bug, but I am absolutely knackered after such an intensive session. Was dissappointed that the "Shred" is not on the list of exercises, and was surprised that 30 minutes of circuit training only generated less than 400 cals? I am in but may have to be every other day as I like to get out and do a power walk 3 or 4 times a day as it keeps my Vitamin D levels up? Ha-Ha :smile:
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    For measurements I'd suggest we take:

Arms - biggest bits
    Stomach - at belly button
    Tummy - biggest bit
    Hips - biggest bit
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Measurements:
    Calves - 15.
    Thigh - 23.
    Hips - 41.
    Stomach - 38.
    Waist - 29.
    Bust - 35.
    Upper arm - 11.
    Hopefully my bust doesn't go down too much! :P
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh! & my current weight is 155.5pounds. Forgot that one, hah.
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Arm: 14
    Waist: 35.5
    Hips:43.5
    Thigh: 27
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I took my measurement this morning as I know I won't have much time in the morning as Friday is a work day for me.

Under bust: 31.5
    Waist: 29.5
    Stomach: (at belly button) 35
    Hips: (widest point) 37
    L arm: 12.75
    R arm: 12.25
    L thigh: 23.25
    R thigh: 22.75

I'll post my weight tomorrow
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, measurements done, I took a lot though hoping it will give me a better perspective:

Weight 184.6
    Neck 14"
    Bust 38”
    Upper arm 15 ½” (15.5)
    Lower arm 10 ¾” (10.75)
    Waist 36 ¾” (36.75)
    Lower Waist 44 ¼” (44.25)
    Hips 46”
    Thigh 28”
    Calf 16”

I am starting the video today =D and how fortunate, my mom wants to join me! So perhaps later, can I post her measurements for recording as well? She hasn't had the time to join the site, but is interested in going the distance with the 30 day shred!
  • SalPal03
    SalPal03 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join? I started the 30 day shred on Monday but would love to continue till the end of April and would love some motivation to keep me going. I took my measurments on Sunday and they were:
    Arms 11"
    Bust 34"
    Waist 28 3/4"
    Belly button 32" (i think - measurements are at home)
    Hips 39"
    Legs 22"

Please let me know, Thanks! and good lucky everyone!