Replies

• SalPal03
    SalPal03 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    oh and I weight 130lbs
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well, HOWEVER, we will be going out of town on the 22nd and won't be coming back until the 1st of May, so on this challenge and the other one of yours I'm doing, I will not be posting my FINAL results for the month until the 2nd... is that going to be ok?

Thats not a problem hunny! Hope u enjoy whatever ur going out of town for :) xxx

My daughters spring break! Headed to our hometown to hit the beach and be bums for a week! Woot! It will probably actually help me lose cuz being out on the beach all day gets hot! So I drink TONS of water, and swim and play ALL day! and unfortunately probably won't even come close to eating a full 1200 cals on beach days, but that's ok... I'll take the hit for that one, the beach is SO worth it =)
  • MrsD89
    MrsD89 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well here I go! I feel really embarrassed posting these figures but I know everyone's here for the same reason, so;

Weight: 186lbs (as at 31.03.2011 pm)
    Upper arms: 12.5 inches
    Bust: 46 inches
    Waist: 39 inches
    Stomach, at belly button: 41.5 inches
    Hips: 42 inches
    Thigh: 25 inches

Good luck everyone!
  • SlimColin
    SlimColin Posts: 89
    Options
    Here goes, not pretty reading

Weight 182.6 at 31/03/11
    Waist 36.5
    Stomach 38.5
    Hips 40.0
    Thigh 21.5
    Calf 13.5
    Upper Arm 12.5
    Kneck 14.5

Well plenty to work on there with the 30 Day Shred program
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Well here are my measurements my sister took them and will take them again around easter if thats ok !
    Right arm 13
    Waist 40
    Butt 48
    Bust 45
    r-thigh25
    r-calf 17
    Wow that was alot harder than putting my weight up there but i know i am going to be alot smaller next time ! Lets do this !
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Here I go:

Weight: 170
    Neck: 15.5
    Waist: 39
    Hips: 43
    R- Thigh: 23.5
    L-Thigh: 24
    Right Arm: 12
    Left Arm: 12

Horrible, but I know this 30 Days Shred will improve those numbers....
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My 30DS DVD hasn't arrived yet. But i'm going to put my measurements anyway and as soon as it arrives, i'll be on it.
    I have had to give back my tape measure to my mother in law, so the measurements are from Wed, but weight from today.

Weight: 209
    Waist: 38
    Stomach (at belly button): 41
    under bust: 36
    R upper arm:14.5
    L upper arm: 15
    R thgh: 28
    L thigh: 27.5
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 206.5
  • RunningforJesus25
    Options
    I was so about to start this same challenge today! I am definitely in! I did the 30 day shred before and saw great results in my clothing...I didn't really take measurements or weight. But I will definitely post my measurements today and start this challenge! THANKS for the motivation!!!
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Weight: 186.5
    Waist: 38
    Stomach (at belly button): 42
    Under bust: 36
    Hips:46
    Arms: 13
    Thigh: 23

LET'S DO THIS!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    (SW) 188
    May 1st (GW) 183
    April 1st waist: 35
    April 1st hips: 47
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    CW 174.8
    Waist - 35.0
    Hips - 44.5
    Left Arm - 13.0
    Left Thigh - 25.0
    Booty - 43.0
    Breasts - 41.5

Let's do this!!!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    L1 day 1 done! Really didn't feel like when I left work, but feel so much better for getting it done. Interesting though, when I do L1 first thing in the morning when I'm nice and fresh my HRM logs just over 300 cals. After a day at work and flagging energy levels I logged 50 cals less- just 253 this afternoon.
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I did it... Somewhat. :| That woman killed me, my shoulders are still sore. No idea how to track it in my diary though.. I don't have one of those HRM thingo's, can't afford it. Tempted to not track it, only count extra exercise that I do on top of it like gym/walks & what not.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Day 1 done!!! How hard did ya find it? did u have to stop any point? I will be honest - I came home after curves - didnt wanna do it but I pushed through I had to stop a couple of times! But I done it!! :) xx

Ohh My mesurements are:

Bust: 48.5"
    Waist: 39.75"
    Abdomen: 42"
    Hips: 42.25"
    Thighs: 26"
    Arms: 14"

Body Fat: 37.90%
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    ive done level 1 and 2 back to back!

weight : 123lbs
    chest 32inches
    waist 26inces
    hips 36 inches

my goals are somewhat different to everyone, im near maintainance and just want to be able to motivate and share the experience! So thanks to pink prince for letting me continue :)
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    lol Did it yesterday and got through the whole thing. Had to stop a few times (no more than 5 sec's each though as told). I tell you what, today I'm sore, but oddly enough I'm ready and happy to do it again! Usually I get that kind of workout and go "ok not for me" but this one was different somehow. Keep pushing yourself guys and we will get through with great results I'm sure!
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Day 1 done!!! How hard did ya find it? did u have to stop any point? I will be honest - I came home after curves - didnt wanna do it but I pushed through I had to stop a couple of times! But I done it!! :) xx

Ohh My mesurements are:

Bust: 48.5"
    Waist: 39.75"
    Abdomen: 42"
    Hips: 42.25"
    Thighs: 26"
    Arms: 14"

Body Fat: 37.90%

My dvd still hasn't arrived :-( but I got a wii today, so did a dance workout and the Zumba wii game to make up for it! :-)
  • SlimColin
    SlimColin Posts: 89
    Options
    Having tried it out wed & thurs, I am afraid I gave it a miss Friday, but have just finished my session this morning and boy do I ache but the good news is my stomach certainly feels a bit more toned so will try to stick at it!
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So I was listening to a late podcast with Jillian Michaels and she sad something about preferring the 30 day shred be done 4-5 times a week? Mainly saying 4-5 a week with other routines in between like a cardio class etc. I looked up more info and I think I'm going to end up doing 2 on 1 day off. I'm so sore I'm having trouble walking lol. Hopefully 1 day off will recover my muscles enough to be able to move and not enough to lose progress. Is this OK with the group?