April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• mamaloves
    Options
    I'm using the new Ripped video but hopefullly all progress will be just the same.. I'm on week 1 and have worked out 4 out of the last 5 days.. Already lost a pound :).. I usually do the work out early in the morning before work and it gives me soo much energy. Wednesdays I have work 7 a.m.- 1 p.m., 1 class at 230-500 and 2nd class at 530-8. I usually am so tired after my first class but working out in between helps me stay awake.. Also trying Quicktrim Extreme burn starting today.. Starting to feel the jitters :/.. but hopefully I can get these last few pounds gone :).
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, are we measuring weekly or just at the end?

Here are my measurements from last saturday

April 2, 2011

Weight 157.6
    Neck 13.5
    Lt Arm 12.5
    Rt Arm 12.5
    Bust 38
    Waist 30.5
    Belly button 35.5
    Hips 39.5
    Lt Thigh 22.5
    Rt Thigh 22.5
    Lt Calf 14
    Rt Calf 14
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Day 8 done! So we are just about 1/3 of the way done. Way to go everyone! Measuring on Sunday so can't wait to see the 1st 10 day results. Pretty excited to keep it going. I've been telling everyone I know about this site because I believe it helps to keep you accountable. Keep it going!
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    Finished day 7 today. No change in my weight so far, but I've lost 1 inch from my hips, 1/2 inch from my waist, and 1/2 inch from my thighs. Totally feeling more energized after doing the workout-LOVE that feeling!!!

Good job everyone!!!
  • soultrain1913
    soultrain1913 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ladies I think I'm taking a self-imposed DOR! I misplaced my original measurements so I'm not sure of any change there. I did lose 2 pounds though! I'm at 25 down now! Yippee!!!
  • kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    Just finished Day 3 of Level 1! I can actually go through the whole routine without taking a break now :)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! I will post my weight and measurements in the morning.

Since I may need to start recovering for my 1/2 on the 25th, I'm going to do the 24 day shred ahhaha. So, that's 8 days per level. Level 1 is done, and I start level 2 tomorrow!
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 8 - check.

So....I think I will try another weigh in/measurement check after completion of Day 10 :sad:

First, some background, I've been on a 4 week plateau - no change in anything, ever. I follow MFP's recommended calories to lose a pound a week and watch my sugar, fat, etc. I though the shred would be the kick in the *kitten* I need. I cried when my hubby measured me tonight to only find that not only did I not lose again, i gained a total of a half inch and a pound.

See, it's not that I did 8 days of the shred straight and seen no change...it's that it's the fourth week of seeing NOTHING!!!

Don't mean to rain on everyone's success....just very frustrated....good night sleep is needed and back at it tomorrow.
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Another day of shredding! I absolutely never let anyone watch me shred, however my son woke up and watched then my boyfriend came out. Ugh at first I was embarrassed but then he said "wow that is impressive, I didn't realize how hard your work out is!" That really made me feel good!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Day 9 but Day 2 of Level 2 complete. Didn't get to shred first thing this morning and man my day has been difficult. Can definitely tell a difference when I don't work out first thing in the morning. Feeling good now, though! For those of you who hated the jump rope, just a warning there is a double jump rope in Level 2!! Lol. Its not too bad though. I have my year old granddaughter here this morning and she was watching me and clapping every time I stopped to change circuits, and even when I stopped to catch my breathe! Felt like I had my own personal little cheerleader! Everyone enjoy the weekend.
  • soultrain1913
    soultrain1913 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1, Day 8. And I walked a 5K for MS this morning! :-) Keep shredding ladies!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    finished day 8! I had a rough time getting through it. I like to work out in the afternoons but because of my schedule today I had to do it in the morning. To all of you who work out in the morning, you have a lot more will power than me so good job! lol. I am not a morning person. Anyway, I pushed through it and got it done, kept telling myself it is only 20 minutes and I can't let you girls down! Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Just did Level 2 today for the first time. I think she said something like "are you ready to die?" OH I was for the first day I didn't like her very much today!

We did our measurements today and It looks like I lost 2.5inches in 8days
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    Another day of shredding! I absolutely never let anyone watch me shred, however my son woke up and watched then my boyfriend came out. Ugh at first I was embarrassed but then he said "wow that is impressive, I didn't realize how hard your work out is!" That really made me feel good!

That's funny my husband said the same thing!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Day 9, L2D1

Ow. That hurt!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Day 9 I did level 2. :)

I got up late today, so I didn't have time to take my measurements. I had to meet the girls at the park for a 4 mile run and then belly dancing practice.

I'll post them tomorrrow.
  • SHALONDAG
    SHALONDAG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 9 completed! One more day of level 1 and then on to level 2! We're doing it guys, keep going strong and this 30 days will be done before we know it!
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    day 9 check
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feeling stronger today! Finally got a hrm. And I burned 300 cals! The circuit training only had me burning 200.
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    Finished day 9 and it was the first time since I started that I didn't have to take ANY breaks. Last few days I have had to take 1 five second break between the jumping jacks and jump rope. Feeling a ton better and have SOOOO much more energy than before. That makes it worth carrying out the entire 30 days!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!