April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• lovezumba
    lovezumba Posts: 26
    Options
    Day 5 L1 done. I am not going to lie, i half assed it through the cardio of circuit 1. other than that, i did good

I couldnt figure out how to edit this so I quoted it. I HAVE LOST 3lbs since starting this !!! I know its not much, but I am excited!!!
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    Day 7 in the books. I think I'm going to try Level 2 tomorrow. I'm not sweating and grunting through Level 1 like I was earlier this week. I guess that's a good thing... I took my measurements tonight because I did my pre-30DS measurements last Thursday. I'll check again tomorrow, but I can't imagine they'll be much different from todays. I'm down about a pound, as well as 1 3/4 inch off of my bust, waist and hips! Legs and arms there really isn't a change, but that's ok. I'm more concerned with my middle anyhow. And that pouch below my belly button? An inch smaller too. :) I'll post tomorrow with everyone else my measurements after a week.

Keep with it girls!

Awesome! I did step class at the gym today so I didn't shred :( still good though right? Lol
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    Day 7 done! And I did Bikram Yoga class... feeling pretty awesome :)

I also tried out my new hrm... and definitely burning more calories than "Circuit Training, general" indicates.
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Another day another shred!

Anxiously anticipating weigh in tomorrow morning and measurements tomorrow night. I have been on a plateau for going on 4 weeks now. I just hope i have some kind of change....0.000002 pounds, a half inch....anything!!! I feel like Courtney on the Biggest Loser and i feel like one more week will get me kicked out.

Keep it going girls......"do you think you can handle it"....sorry, the opener of that video is so cheesey :happy:
  • soultrain1913
    soultrain1913 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 7 and it's getting a little easier...except the pushups! Ugh! Anxious for tomorrow's weigh in & measurements!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    DRUM ROLL PLEASE...lol...i wasn't a good girl last weekend and gained a lil over a lb!! SO NOT WORTH IT!! but from what i weighed in monday i have dropped 1.2 and so from friday i went up .2, haven't taken measurements. but i'm ok with where i'm at. I'm kicking it this week!
    Level1, Day7 done, i'm kinda anxious to move on to level 2, besides shoulder raises on L1-it's pretty easy.
    THanks for the motivation ladies.
    and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
    have a blessed one!
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    hi everyone. i started the 30day shred in january at 190lbs. as of yesterday, i started level 3 and i am 164lbs. i will keep in touch week to week and let everyone know!

4/6/11 - 164lbs LEVEL 3

Awesome! do you do shred everyday?

yes. everyday! i love it
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Ok, I have lost 3.4 pounds since last friday when we started, and 2 1/2 inches. One of those being in my waist! I am floating right now I am so excited! I started at 186.6 and am now 176.6 which means I have hit my 10 pound mark. I am so excited!! Thanks again everyone and i can't wait to see how you all did, and I especially can't wait til the end of the month! We are "kicking our own *kitten*, literally" haha i just love quoting jillian! Keep it up ladies!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Day 8, but Day1 of Level 2 done. I have lost 0.4 of a pound. This is not to bad since I actually gained when I first started doing the shred. I have lost 2 inches in my waist and hips and 1/2 inch in my chest. Not too bad. I enjoyed the change Level 2 brought. Its tough but working different parts of my body, it felt like. Everyone have a great Friday!!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Check in!
    I lost 1 in. Off both legs
    2 in. Off my right arm and 1 in. Off my left arm
    Everything else (neck, waist, hipand chest) are still the same.
    I have lost 3 lbs!

I hope everyone else is seeing a difference. Keep it up!! :love:
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    Lost an inch off thighs/arms, and about 0.5" off the waist - but everything else is the same. I've gained 2.5 lb, but I think it's combination of starting exercise again and the fact that I lost 5+ lb when I was sick with the flu so that weight didn't REALLY count :P
  • saphire76
    Options
    Day 7 done! And I did Bikram Yoga class... feeling pretty awesome :)

I also tried out my new hrm... and definitely burning more calories than "Circuit Training, general" indicates.

See this is exactly why I have to treat myself to buying a HRM. I think that training calorie is off.
  • saphire76
    Options
    Ok, I have lost 3.4 pounds since last friday when we started, and 2 1/2 inches. One of those being in my waist! I am floating right now I am so excited! I started at 186.6 and am now 176.6 which means I have hit my 10 pound mark. I am so excited!! Thanks again everyone and i can't wait to see how you all did, and I especially can't wait til the end of the month! We are "kicking our own *kitten*, literally" haha i just love quoting jillian! Keep it up ladies!!

Wow! Awesome results!!
  • saphire76
    Options
    Ok so not a hugh deal l I am excited because I am due today for that TOM and did not want to measure or weigh because of bloating but......... I lost .7 of a lb.

The stupid wii says I am underweight now. That thing is crazy. It can't see me naked and the pockets of fat on my belly which is why I am happy to report that I lost 1/2 in my hips and belly. I am the same in thighs :( But hey if i loose a 1/2 every week that will be 2 inches off this belly that is cool with me!!!

Glad to see we are all doing so well!

I forgot my last week and this week measurements:
    4/1/11 4/8/11
    lbs 111 lbs 110.5
    Hips 36.5 hips 36
    waist 26.5 waist 26
    Belly 31.5 belly 31
    lft thigh 20 lft thigh 20.5 (hey it went up) what is up with that?
    rt thigh 20.5 rt thigh 20.5 same
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have hit my first major target - 150lb. I've been hovering at 151-153 for about a month, but not weighing myself very often.

So, after a week of shredding, I've lost between 1 and 3lbs. I'm not going to measure myself until day 30...if I have the willpower LOL.

10lbs more in 20 days? Possible? Sure is with my shredding team keeping me accountable!

Thanks again :)
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have hit my first major target - 150lb. I've been hovering at 151-153 for about a month, but not weighing myself very often.

So, after a week of shredding, I've lost between 1 and 3lbs. I'm not going to measure myself until day 30...if I have the willpower LOL.

10lbs more in 20 days? Possible? Sure is with my shredding team keeping me accountable!

Awesome!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options

Congratulations!! Thats great!
  • elissascotland
    Options

Awesome!!

Thanks!! :)

L1D8 done. I'm going to start on level two tomorrow...hope I get through it OK LOL
  • elissascotland
    Options

Congratulations!! Thats great!

Thank you :)
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    What amazing results LADIES!!!! Super excited to measure myself on Sunday. I am doing it every 10 days of measuring.

CONGRATS GIRLS!