Before MFP...name a bad food habit you'd like to admit...

Options

Replies

• ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    taco bell , hot cheetos and mt. dew constantly hahaha, also tons and tons of cheese on everything !
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    Chili's Texas Cheese Fries w/ Ranch: 1,940 Calories And this was just my appetizer!!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    HA HA HA Do we really even want to go here?

I can SO easily eat an entire box of Wheat Thins, Wheatables, Whale crackers, or pretty much anything similar in one sitting! And there have been many times I would buy a box with the intention of doing just so. I dont keep these types of crackers in the house any more for this very reason.

Another bad one - from when I was near my highest weight - a 20 oz coke and a giant frosted honey bun for breakfast! OH EM GEE!
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I used to order a a medium pizza with quadruple cheese several times a week and eat the entire thing in one sitting. :sick:

:heart: -- Juliet
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I had 2 that were very bad. Very bad indeed.

1: Nutella. Eating it out the jar with a spoon, like the ENTIRE JAR! I do still eat it but 1 spoonful and after a hard workout. I aint denying me my Nutella. lol

2: Cheez It. Holy crap! These should be BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a box once and ate them in ONE SITTING! Eek. The thought just bloats me beyond hell. :sick:

Guilty....I once ate an entire jar of Nutella in one sitting, I can't buy it any more....
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I used to be ablet to eat an ENTIRE large quattro fromaggio pizza from Panago...with creamy garlic dipping sauce and would always drink root beer while doing so...I have NO idea how many calories that is and I'm not sure I want to know...wow...seriously cannot believe I used to be able to do that! Pizza, especially CHEESE pizza is my weakness :p

Live and learn! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I had 2 that were very bad. Very bad indeed.

1: Nutella. Eating it out the jar with a spoon, like the ENTIRE JAR! I do still eat it but 1 spoonful and after a hard workout. I aint denying me my Nutella. lol

2: Cheez It. Holy crap! These should be BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a box once and ate them in ONE SITTING! Eek. The thought just bloats me beyond hell. :sick:

Guilty....I once ate an entire jar of Nutella in one sitting, I can't buy it any more....

Oh dear...I totally used to do that too...I can't buy Nutella now either... haha
  • Scott_R
    Scott_R Posts: 20
    Options
    Everything I ate was bad for you and I ate too much of it !!! I lived to eat ,,,celebrating I ate ! sad I ate ! Now I am eating to live !!!!
  • komplexlysimple
    Options
    I have an obessive personality, so I will eat the same thing everyday for a month until I have a craving for something else. Well here is my rotation........

1) Value size meal(quarter- pounder/ crispy chicken with bacon/McRib/ McAngus with bacon) large sized with a Coke. I could eat 2 a day...:indifferent:

2) Big bag of sour patches

3) Seaseme Chicken and fried rice with either birthday cake/ a double doozie cookie/brownies

4) This is the only meal I could eat on Sunday, unless I went out for brunch with friends::::3 piece fried chicken meal with a double portion of Mac and Cheese from Publix with a 12 hawiian rolls plus orang juice and bottle of champagne:blushing:

5) When I wanted pizza Domino's when they had the two small garlic bread pizzas, I forgot the actual name. I would eat both pizzas with an order of cinnamon sticks with extra icing.

6) nachos with ground beef, extra sour cream and extra cheese with a Large soda/ Margaritas/Patron and Orange juice:noway:

When I used to go out on the weekend to party with friends, I would always hit McDonald's drive thru afterwards see #1 for meal descriptions!!!
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It's weird to think about how bad I used to eat without a second thought. Now I watch what I eat and fast food is just out of the question! It would feel horrible to have to log it into my diary! (x
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Oh lord Bread bread bread.... did I mention bread? I love bread but I've only had it once in a long while and even then its usually whole wheat. pastries were my other one. I would go to the grocery store after a particularly difficult day at work and eat an entire container of bite size cherry or apple turnovers in the entire five minute drive home. Chips and salsa are still my weakness but I just don't go near it except when someone is having a party and then I take a single serving and a really big glass of water to help me feel full.
  • rljohnson11
    Options
    Giant Dunkin Donuts Everything Bagel, 2 containers of cream cheese (full fat), a large coffee with cream and extra sugar and 2 bottles of Orange Juice. Bagels are my kryptonite... It's the one food I won't let back into my diet at all. I know I'll never be able to stay away if I have one, even as my cheat meal...
  • jeannas
    jeannas Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My "fast food" lunch. I would get so hungry running errands that I would go to the Burger King drive through and order TWO whopper juniors (no cheese or onions ) and a diet coke. I thought I was being good because I didn't get fries..HA. Then I would go food shopping!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Cake, sheet cakes we would get for the kids birthday parties. I would have left overs for breakfast, lunch and supper, until it was gone! :blushing:

Oh yeah, the good old days....now for birthdays for my little family of 3 I buy just 3 specialty cupcakes so there are no leftovers....And the chips, I could sit and eat a big bag of chips in front of the TV a couple nights a week....still can't have these in the house:devil: they're EVIL!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Food is an obcession for me. I. LOVE. TO. EAT. Even still while trying so hard on MFP, I struggle. Every single day is a struggle. Lots of times I am miserable because I want to eat and I am trying to learn better habits. I feel like a junkie without a fix. I don't smoke, I rarely drink, I dont do drugs, but I am ADDICTED to food. Healthy food, unhealthy food...it doesnt matter. I want it all. Ugh. I dont know if it will ever get better. I have weighed 150 at my lowest adult weight and 426 at my highest weight. Right now I am 250. I would love to be under 200 pounds, and maybe someday I will but right now I feel like a failure. It is ALL about food for me. Damn. Sounds really sad, but it is true. Every day that I stick to my calorie limit is an unbelievable victory for me and it is H A R D to do. ugh. :sad:
  • fattybumchum22
    fattybumchum22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Take outs every weekend!!!! my bf and i would eat like2 pizzas between us with garlic bread and chicken wings and Ben and Jerrys icecream!!!!!!! OMG i miss it so much!!!!!!!! we used to get a big tub of it and have half each in one sitting!!!!!!!! Now Mark has boiled chicken onion and peppers made into wheat wraps and a nice sauce he doesnt moan bless him!
  • Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My weakness is ice cream and it doesn't help that I can literally walk to Dairy Queen!!! My family and I counted the steps one day it's was about 100 steps from our front door to Dairy Queen...soo good! LOL
  • carcar03
    carcar03 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Portion control was a major issue for me. I remember eating a tub of Drumstick Ice Cream in one day. I love all kinds of food and I would just eat too much of everything!!
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    McDonald's and Burger King were staples during the week for me. I could go to Burger King and order the sausage egg and cheese croissant combo (hash browns and sweet tea) AND order an additional croissant. I could easily eat them both on my drive to work. I would get sick to my stomach every single time yet still continue to order the same thing. I could also go to McDonald's and order the bacon egg and cheese biscuit combo (hash browns and sweet tea) AND order an additonal bacon, egg and cheese biscuit. Again, eaten with no problem. I could also easily go to McDonald's and order (and eat) a LARGE quarter pounder with cheese combo AND a McChicken or McDouble from the Dollar Menu and eat it in one sitting without breaking a sweat. On some occasions I would even include 2 apple pies with that! I get sick just thinking about all that food! :sick: :embarassed:
  • cherbear7
    cherbear7 Posts: 37
    Options
    Chocolate milkshakes with whipped cream on top, actually anything with whipped cream on top yuuummmmm and hot fries. I have no idea why I was overweight..... :laugh: