can I start a PCOS Vent your frustrations Thread? lol

Options

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Ughh I completely agree with the woman on welfare and 5 kids..from 5 dads and she's miserable.....It makes me angry ...and honestly I am not an angry person. But THAT does.. We try so hard to be good people and do the right thing...and look where it gets us. PCOS...and Infertile. What crap. Well it's time we fought back ladies! WE CAN DO THIS! WE WILL BEAT THIS! DON"T EVER GIVE UP! Once we have our babies and our families people will know how hard we fought to get there. Because the amount of love and kindness will shine through so brightly and we will thank GOD for giving us the chance to be the awesome mothers that we deserve to be!
    PCOS

I am so sick of the woman with 5 kids on welfare, the woman who has a kid but never wanted one, so sick of trying and getting negative pregnancy test, the lack of ovulation and the struggle is ****, I am sick of people not understanding how not being able to conceive because of you makes me feel less like a woman, i am sick of the hair and the weight and the mood swings, not to mention that because of you I have food sensitivity migraines and so much more, you can just **** off
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Dear PCOS,
    I hate you hope you die soon!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    LOL!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

quote]
    Dear PCOS,
    I hate you hope you die soon!!!
    [/quote]
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    To all my Cysters,
    Have any of you had to have Ovarian Drilling done? I watched Laproscopic Youtube videos of ovarian drilling last night and it seriously gave me the shivvers and goosebumps and makes me want to wretch..........Wondering how the pain is after surgery and how long recovery took. The procedure looked like they were basically just popping pimples in your ovaries........ugh........I just hope I won't have to go through that to get preggers....but at this point I'll probably have to.......ick.:sad: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Dear PCOS,
    To put it simply, I hate you. You are a pain, you make me doubt myself and feel discourage. I work so hard to lose weight and you hold on to it with all your might. im tired of your games, giving false pregnancy hopes.

watch your back cause my hate for you is pushing me to overcome dispite your attempt to hold me down.

thats all!
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    GO girl go! Kick PCOS in the *kitten*!!!!!!! We will win the war!:wink::wink:

quote]
    Dear PCOS,
    To put it simply, I hate you. You are a pain, you make me doubt myself and feel discourage. I work so hard to lose weight and you hold on to it with all your might. im tired of your games, giving false pregnancy hopes.

watch your back cause my hate for you is pushing me to overcome dispite your attempt to hold me down.

thats all!
    [/quote]
  • dweias
    Options
    Extra rant required.

I'm not sure what is happening but I hate it! My gynacologist said that if I tool the Metformin and managed to start losing weight then it would help with my periods and other symptoms, but it seems to have got worse :(. My cycle is a minimum of 5 months and for the last month (now) I have the worst basically pregnancy symptoms (most of them) for the whole month that I just feel really rotten and find everything just too hard to cope with. Does anyone else struggle with this? Gonna be talking with my gynacologist when i see her next but apparently she is delayed so I have a bit longer to wait. Grr :(
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    Extra rant required.

I'm not sure what is happening but I hate it! My gynacologist said that if I tool the Metformin and managed to start losing weight then it would help with my periods and other symptoms, but it seems to have got worse :(. My cycle is a minimum of 5 months and for the last month (now) I have the worst basically pregnancy symptoms (most of them) for the whole month that I just feel really rotten and find everything just too hard to cope with. Does anyone else struggle with this? Gonna be talking with my gynacologist when i see her next but apparently she is delayed so I have a bit longer to wait. Grr :(

metformin takes a while to work. took my body at least six months to even regulate a little bit... still actually workin on it!
  • dweias
    Options
    :( but i have been on it a year now. Rubbish
  • vespaberrie
    vespaberrie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Dear PCOS,
    Thank you for making the last 15 years of my life a crazy emotional, hormonal "what the *kitten* is wrong with me" living hell. Thank you for making it so I don't know weather or to by tampons or a pregnancy test. Thank you for making me fill my vanity with more acne medication than I ever needed as a teenager. Because of you I have to convience my doctors that there is truly something wrong, and we should work on fixing it, NOW, even though I'm not trying to have a baby (yet). Thank you for more medications, for insulin resistance, and type 2 diabetes.

My waxer thanks you for the extra income. My boyfriend(s) (past and present) thank you for the extra gray hairs from pregnancy scares.
    PCOS... I will defeat you, I will lose the weight, and the hair, and I will have my baby ( if I chose to). My acne will clear, and I will not need the medictions. You have had too much control PCOS... It's time I take it back!
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    just checking in with all my cysters! hope you're all doing well and beating this one day at a time!
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    bumping:) don't want this supportive thread to die! anyone had to have ovarian drilling done for successful pcos babymaking?
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Dear PCOS,

I am SICK AND TIRED of you ruining my life. Because of you I'm overweight, I have acne and facial hair (I'm not a man, stupid PCOS!), and I have to take freaking Prometrium once every 3 months just to get a stupid period. Oh! And have I mentioned the mood swings and constant feeling sick because of the stupid Metformin?! And now they're taking away my beloved carbs just so I can (maybe by chance) lose some of this stupid EXTRA weight you've made me gain in the last 3 years (I've always been a big girl, but this is getting out of hand!)... and I'm not even going to address how much like sh_t you make me feel because the one thing I've always wanted in life, I CAN'T HAVE! Why?! BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T GET FREAKIN' PREGNANT!

PCOS I want you gone!

Thanks for nothing, you selfish, ungrateful MoFo!

p.s. thank you for creating this thread. *hugs* to everyone.
  • Alee4nia
    Alee4nia Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    PCOS your a pain in the royal ***
  • anewlifeingrace
    Options
    Although you thought you could get me, I am going to show you who is BOSS of me!

IN YOUR FACE PCOS!

Gina
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    are all of you doing well? im sending my prayers out to all of you!
  • Ickaboo
    Ickaboo Posts: 20
    Options
    Dear PCOS,

Thank you for the depression and anxiety, that was a nice touch. This whole time I just thought I was crazy but nope, you helped it along.
    Not to mention the extra !00lbs that ive gained in the last two years....the facial hair...the acne....do you know how hard it is to have a realationship with someone when you have anxiety attacks at the thought of them just touching your face and feeling your beard and bumps?
    And hey just to top it off i wont have to worry about having kids, since I'm so embarassed by the way I look that I just dont even bother going out on dates anymore.

So thanks so much PCOS for wrecking my early 20's....but just so you know I am taking pills for my side effects....and oh hey ive also started a diet so you wont take over the rest of my life. F U

xoxo
    Ericka
  • Enjoyinglife05
    Options
    Dear PCOS,

I am so sick of you. No one understands you and it has made me feel isolated and different. My poor husband is doing the best he can to support me. We had a long conversation last night about how candy corn is like Kryptonite to my PCOS body last night. I laughed so hard that I cried. Why the heck do you have to be in the way of bringing a child into our fun home? Why can't you just let me be a mom? Four fertility treatments and nothing... so I have to have surgery next month. Thanks to you I know what a Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysteroscopy, and ovarian drilling involve. You are freaking ridiculous and confusing. Because of you I have a candy coated mid-section and an OCD hair plucking addiction. I have had to miss work to have ultrasounds and procedures. I've had to spend extra time at the gym and counting carbs, sugar, and calories. My husband has lost three times as much weight as I have, even though I've been working just as hard. Why do you love my love handles so much?

I'm after you though-- you best watch out! I have been taking time in the morning for daily meditations on peace and even emotions, taking vitamins, getting enough sleep, exercising my tailfeathers off, and eating as responsibly as humanly possible.

I have to tell ya, it's just a matter of time before I evict your symptoms from my life. I am determined NEVER to see 200 lbs on that stupid scale again... and the less of me there is for you to hold onto, the less of you there is to bother me. I will never stop fighting this fight.

Joy- PCOS Warrior Princess :)
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    Dear PCOS:

You are no longer the boss of me. I shall overcome this foolishness you've put in my life. I will work out every day and I will eat a low glycemic diet and I will wax away the facial hair and scrub away the acne. I will learn to understand that I am NOT a crazy person and these emotional roller coaster rides you take me on are not my fault. I will understand that you are NOT the end of my world and not the end of my journey towards my future.

I'm going to drop kick you into next week and kick your a** on Thursday, PCOS, so be afraid.

Be VERY afraid.
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Dear PCOS,
    You are the absolute worst. You have ruined my present chance of motherhood, you make weight loss a horrid challenge, and you make my face look like a 15 year old boys'. You make my moods whacky, my menstration heavy or non existant, and my hair thin. But PCOS, you are NOT me, and I will no longer allow you to be the definition of my life. I WILL lose weight, I WILL have a clear face, I WILL one day become the mother I always dreamed.