Starting "30 day shred" 4/18/11.. anyone want to join???

Options

Replies

• WyattsMommy1010
    Options
    I have the shred! I'll join you! When are you planning on starting?? I have a 4 month old so it's hard to find time to do it after work but I WANT to. I mean, what did I buy the video for?? :)
    I'll be game!
  • WyattsMommy1010
    Options
    You can get it at Walmart or Target. It's around 10 dollars.
  • lijparsons
    lijparsons Posts: 258
    Options
    I'm going to see if I can find the DVD somewhere, and buy it. I'll join you.
  • kbrodzen
    kbrodzen Posts: 66
    Options
    I cant wait to start this thing!!! I need something that is going to keep me motivated.. thats my biggest down fall.. is that i lose interest fast.. but if i have other people working with it to .. then it is easier to relate... Good Luck to all!!!
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I just got it in the mail today!
  • SMGaines
    SMGaines Posts: 1
    Options
    Already have the DVD....would love to join in on the challenge with everyone else!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new Adds.. Is very excited about starting and having so many new Buddies to BEAT this challenge with me!!!!
    Thank you all for taking this step with me, we can all give each other that extra lil push when we need it... And kick Jillians booty..lol:smile: I am sure it probably will be the other way around in the beginning but we will get her...

Your Buddy
    ~Rache~
  • Sphillips9686
    Options
    I was considering doing Jillliam 30 day shred. I had bought the dvd a while ago and only did it once. Maybe I will start it because now all i do is go to the gym. Maybe I can do Jillan in the morning and goto the gym in the evening or vice versus. It is time for me to increase my workout so i can reach my go goal for may.

sw- 197
    cw-185
    gw-165(June 2011)
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I was doing Jillian's 30 day, but then I had some life issues, and I'm ready to get it started again!!! Anyone in here feel free to add me as a friend, just tell me how I may know you, otherwise blank messages I don't normally add.

Ready to get rocking and rolling, esp since the weather here won't make up its mind if its spring or winter.
  • stephierae25
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • dizzyblonde1402
    Options
    Hey there :-)

It sounds really good, only I am in the UK. Is it available on Amazon? I am going to check it out and if so, then I will be there, baring inches to the world lol!!

Lea x
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting! I'll order the DVD today, but I will be out of town 15-18, so if the DVD is here when I get back I will start!:smile: Just knowing that I have to check in will be a great motivator.
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Count me in!!! Been wanting to get the DVD anyway!!!
  • nicakk01
    nicakk01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    count me in! I did it last summer with my sister she gave up and I love all motovation to continue. I am looking forward to the punishment she will be dishing out to me for giving up! :smile:
    6500244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • karla1083
    karla1083 Posts: 19
    Options
    That sounds like a challange to me! count me in!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Welcome new Adds.... Wow I am so excited, I started this challenge with just me and now we all ready have 33 of us doing this together as a team... So AWESOME!!!!! So nice to have made such wonderful new buddies these past few days...

~Rachel~
  • kbrodzen
    Options
    how do you get your weights to post on your messages??? i wanted to do that with mine... but i cant figure it out... thanks
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Click the link above that says Signature (right next to My Topics). Then you copy and paste the code from your ticker into your signature. Ticker Factory has 2 different codes (if using ticker factory) you would choose the one that says Bbcode:
  • kbrodzen
    Options
    Thank you very Much!!!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. Thats fantastic! Can I join??

I was just getting ready to go pick up this video at the store tonight actually. Tomorrow is my birthday and after the celebrations I was going to start creating a new me.