Starting "30 day shred" 4/18/11.. anyone want to join???

Options

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!!! today is the day!!! 4/18/11
    I feel Great after my workout this morning, really think I am going to enjoy this challenge.. Hope you all feel the same.. Good luck to you all and may we all say goodbye to unwanted lbs/inches within the next 30 days... Okay Buddies, Let's get our "SHRED" on:wink:

"We can do this Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ~Rachel~
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I done day 1 of ripped in 30 today im gonna be changing it up between that and 30DS to keep me interested.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    OK...I was so excited to start today and just realized that tomorrow is the 18th...what a dork! Oh well, I will definitely not be getting up at 4:30 to do it, carolina, so maybe we will still be on the same schedule....LOL.

That's okay!!! you can be a day ahead of me... I almost did it yesturday too, cause I was excited to start.. lol :smile:
  • tmgentry3
    tmgentry3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! Can't wait to get started.....
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I will if mine shows up today!
  • kbrodzen
    kbrodzen Posts: 66
    Options
    So I just did 30ds and I am whoooped... it was rougher than the gym ... but I hung in there... even though Im sick .. I still managed.... hopefully we can all lose some weight with this... becuz I know Im ready
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am 4 days away from finishing Level 4 of Jillians Ripped in 30 and thought I would go back to using her 30 Day Shred with 8lb weights. It'll be my 4th time going through it and planned on starting it on the 18th! I've lost over 30 inches already with Jillian and running and biking along with almost 40lbs (I think I will hit 40 at my next weigh in!) Go ahead and add me if you want the support!

WOW! I am so pumped about this !!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I completed my day 1 of 30ds....wow... its much harder than it looks! I am supposed to do my c25k today too but its snowing..... hopefully it will let up and I can go, or i will just let this me my 2 day rest and go tomorrow.... trying not to let weather be an issue....but my shoes are old and have no traction! I don't wanna slip on the snow! I sure wish mother nature would make up her mind!

Can't wait for new kicks to arrive so the weather can no longer be an issue!
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Im starting today too but I take Fridays off so it wont be 30 days exactly.
  • vcp214
    vcp214 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS this morning, I'm going to do Level 3 for the challenge. It kicked my butt! I'm also running a 5k on Mother's Day so I'll be running tonight, I'll be sore tomorrow!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    I'm starting today! Can't wait to get started.....

So Glad you finally decided to join me Tina!!! gotta work on the LGN.. lol :smile:
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    Day 2 Jillian's 6 week 6 pack! This was pretty good workout except for those side hip raise things lol...was a big burn of over 413 too...still 30ds is the one that stuffs me but havent wore my HRM doing that one yet
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I would love to join you in this! I will start tomorrow 4/19/11, since today is mostly over.

:)
  • eg872904
    eg872904 Posts: 11
    Options
    So I just did 30ds and I am whoooped... it was rougher than the gym ... but I hung in there... even though Im sick .. I still managed.... hopefully we can all lose some weight with this... becuz I know Im ready

I was shaking afterward. I did it by myself and then my husband came out and wanted to do the Kettlebell workout with me. Needless to say I was beat up afterwards - in a good way :)
  • tarabambrick
    Options
    Sure I do it with you....Started it today...absolutely loving it...
  • DJKenn
    DJKenn Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my DVD to show up!

I'll join you as soon as it comes.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday.... We will see how this goes. The more I sit at my desk today, the more sore I become. LOL
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on day 2
  • kbrodzen
    kbrodzen Posts: 66
    Options
    Yea I was more shaky after the workout.. then I am usually at the gym .. i dont know if thats good or what.. but I only hope its good if i lose the weight.. lol...
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    Done the shred today for the first time wearing HRM and burnt 294...Out of the 3 of hers the shred always feels like im doing more but the 6 wk 6 pack was like 130 more cals burnt and i didnt think it was as bad...weird!

Good thing is thats its exactly the same cals burnt logging it as curcuit training to wearing the HRM moniter for me...I was always worried about that!