Starting "30 day shred" 4/18/11.. anyone want to join???

Options

Replies

• debgomes90
    Options
    I'm totally in this I got mine last week started then got waaayyy too busy with school and extracurriculars... everything just pilled on at once!! But anyways now I want to get back into it... Totally plan on starting on the 18th with you guys... and totaaly adding you!! =]
  • jesterday
    Options
    My wife and I are in! Got to try something new!
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge! I did about half of it last month, but then stopped. Also, I did not take my measurements, so I will definitely do that this time. It is so much easier when you have the support and motivation of others. Looking forward to starting on the 18th!!
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I got it today! Looking forward to getting started. I was wondering though, what would you enter for exercise in the diary? I'm waiting for the 18th, so I haven't watched it yet and I'm not sure what kind of exercises they are. High impact aerobics?
  • beachgirl667
    beachgirl667 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! soooo excited!!!:flowerforyou:
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join all of you!
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    I got it today! Looking forward to getting started. I was wondering though, what would you enter for exercise in the diary? I'm waiting for the 18th, so I haven't watched it yet and I'm not sure what kind of exercises they are. High impact aerobics?

I got told in the past to add it as "Circuit training, general" apprantly the calories burned are very similar as to if you had a HRM.

Just another tip for you guys, last time i did this i took before and after pics "WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE" good luck everyone :):)
  • jkewell
    jkewell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting up again here.. And I'm gonna start the 30 day as well.
  • stephierue
    stephierue Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I ordered it Monday. Should get it tomorrow. Great timing!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!!! Super excited... Received my 30DS today in the mail and it looks awesome.. It's definately going to be a challenge, but so ready to put some extra pep in my step...:smile:

Welcome all new adds... so happy you all are joining me:wink:

~Rachel~
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    Is everyone ready for Sunday??? I know I am...ready to get this show on the road and start shredding!! :tongue:
  • Sevhera
    Sevhera Posts: 22
    Options
    :smile: Yay, I'm in - thanks I hate dvds and I needed the push
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    im in! just went to walmart at lunch to buy it...9$ cant beat that! very excited will check in on monday.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    excited!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone!!!! Enjoy the weekend cause after that the party is on... So super excited!!!!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome all the new adds!!!!!

~Rachel~
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Finally back home with my 30DS - going to do the workout before dinner tonight, and get back into the habit of doing it every day! Excited that so many people are involved, and I can't wait to see all of the results!
  • costecathy
    costecathy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested let me know my name is cathy i need to lose 35 ponds I have been doing very good this let hope I continue nees all the support out there I will do the same for you
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
  • BlueMindi
    BlueMindi Posts: 17
    Options
    I just started Jillian's ripped in 30 on the 13th. It is the same idea as 30 day shred.

I'll play too!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    So I jumped back in to Level 1, Day 4 yesterday! Looking to knock out day 5 today. I'm feeling like I can do some of the moves with less struggle, but that just makes me do them properly or more intensely - it's certainly no 'easier' yet!