• crazycat585
    crazycat585 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    DATE: (04/22/2011)
    Week: 1 for me
    SW: 176 lbs
    CW: 169.4 lbs
    GW: 157 lbs (by June 2nd)

My goals are just to stay on track with eating and not have any binge days!
    Also to get out and go hiking or biking and try exercising everyday!

Maybe we should do daily or weekly challenges???
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Week: 2
    SW: 163.5 lbs
    CW: 162 lbs
    GW: 150 lbs (by June 2nd)

My goals are to exercise more and don't binge! I'm starting the 30 day shred dvd, tomorrow or maybe later today. Don't know though, since it's TOM. I feel like laying around and eating chocolate.
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    SW: 240lbs
    CW: 218 lbs
    GW: 208 lbs (by Friday May 27)

I will be starting Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 very soon and maybe i will mix it up with P90X or a Bob Harper video....What do you think?
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    everyone is doing so well!!!! way to go!

I hate to be the first one with BAD news!! I hope it is just that TOM was on the scale with me. I did pretty well with exercise and not too bad with calories, so I am blaming it on water retention. The one thing that I did not do so well, was keep up with the water challenge :( Have a great Friday everyone!

SW: 148.8 lbs
    CW: 149.4 lbs
    GW: 142 lbs (by friday May 27)

Snarky, I wouldn't worry about that...esp if it's TOM. I swear it just depends on the luck of the day sometimes.....up one day down the next. Just stick with it and know it will happen if we stick with the program! Gotta have more good days than bad days!
  • domielo
    domielo Posts: 4
    Options
    well gain one pound :noway: oh well I hope it will go better this week, Maybe not since it`s easter weekend. I think I will do some cardio to compensate on the easter fest. :tongue:
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    SW: 170 lbs(of challenge)
    CW: 169 lbs
    GW: 155 lbs (by friday May 27)

Sorry I'm so late!! My weight is actually from this morning, but between 2 tween girls and hubby I don't get computer too often!! Down a pound beter than nothing! Though I figure I might as well skip logging food this weekend with the easter dinners!! So are we adding another weekly challenge to the water challenge for this week?!

My goals are to keep working on the water! And to try to get more running/walking in if weather would cooperate! I would love to try the p90x or the 30 day shred, my problem is I don't really have a place in my house to workout :grumble: I am thinking about possibly getting an exercise bike for my bedroom do you think that would be worthwhile?
  • Shandke
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone! Hope everyone had a blessed day!

Well don't know about you 'all, but I know that I only had one meal today and still managed to exceed calories for the day! Oh well back at it this week!
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I think I drank my calorie intake in mimosa's!!!

By the way, I forgot my goals - which seem to be basically, not getting into fights with stationary solid objects when exercising. Hint: they win! But more seriously, I want to try to keep varying my exercise regime, and shave another few minutes off my 3 mile time. I also want to work in some strength training as well as cardio, and try to spread the food out to 5 meals.

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • DJ31
    Options
    My goals this week are to survive 30 day shred, meaning do the workout completely every day, and to drink more water. I drink a ton now, but I need to lay off the diet coke a bit and have water instead. I'm too much of a caffeine addict to give it up completely, but I'm taking baby steps that way. Plus I enjoy it, and I tell myself it's a treat. I hope by next week I can add some other activity to the mix. I was doing kettlebell swings before I started 30 day shred, so I may add those back in. I'm so sore right now though I can't think of it. Oh, and losing a couple of pounds would be nice as well. :)
  • GGut
    GGut Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    AHHH.
    hi guys!!!

sorry i havent been on.... i kinda had a last minute "quitmyjobandmovebackdowntoflorida" moment. right now im half way down to FL spending some time with my girlfirend in NC where she goes to school. anyway... after this week i should be back in the full swing of things..

im sooo sorry... i meant to compile all the info but ive had noooo time. ill get back on top by next week. i hope everyone is doing well with thier goals!!!
  • Shandke
    Options
    AHHH.
    hi guys!!!

sorry i havent been on.... i kinda had a last minute "quitmyjobandmovebackdowntoflorida" moment. right now im half way down to FL spending some time with my girlfirend in NC where she goes to school. anyway... after this week i should be back in the full swing of things..

im sooo sorry... i meant to compile all the info but ive had noooo time. ill get back on top by next week. i hope everyone is doing well with thier goals!!!

GABE.....your back!!! We were worried about you!
  • missxena
    missxena Posts: 70
    Options
    hi, guys had really bad easter weekend ate too much drank too much very angry with myself after 3 pound loss last week think i have put it back on but dont want to check yet as i will be de-motivated :sad: so not looking forward to friday weight in but will be true to my self and log it and move forward ,
  • crazycat585
    crazycat585 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hi, guys had really bad easter weekend ate too much drank too much very angry with myself after 3 pound loss last week think i have put it back on but dont want to check yet as i will be de-motivated :sad: so not looking forward to friday weight in but will be true to my self and log it and move forward ,
    I did the exact same thing, kinda just lost control an feel like crap now! I'm gonna try being good from this moment on an not step on the scale til Friday (which probably wont happen)
  • Shandke
    Options
    I did the exact same thing, kinda just lost control an feel like crap now! I'm gonna try being good from this moment on an not step on the scale til Friday (which probably wont happen)

Hey I am right there with you both too....the scale says what I had lost.....has found me again! Is that even possible???
    Anyway, here we are and now we gotta get back out there! I am trying to work hard to at least get the scale back to where it was! We can do this......I know we can, just take it one day at a time.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Just thought I would check in.... Seems like everyone had a challenging weekend!

Don't get discouraged!! This week has been tough knowing that the hard work probably isn't going to show up on the scale this week, because I am making up for the Easter/TOM debacle. My plan is to think long term. Seriously, what is a one weekend set back within the scope of what I have going on here? NOTHING!!! We have a great resource here and a wonderful support network available. [thanks :smile: ] We can do this!!!!
  • Shandke
    Options
    ******REMINDER***** Weigh in tomorrow! I am pretty sure I am not ready for this....ugh!
  • missxena
    missxena Posts: 70
    Options
    week 3 4/29

sw 171
    cw 169
    gw 159
    total loss 2

gained one pound from easter weekend binge :grumble: oh well today is another day must think positive , hope every one has a good day,
  • DJ31
    Options
    DATE: (04/29/2011)
    Week: 3
    SW: 163.5 lbs
    CW: 159.5 lbs
    GW: 150 lbs (by June 2nd)

It's going to be tough to lose 9 lbs this month, but I'm going to really push it. The past few days have been hard. I've wanted to comfort eat for my emotions, since my city was devastated by a tornado. I've just tried to maintain focus on my goal, and get my comfort elsewhere. My goal for the next week is to complete level 1 of the 30 day shred (today is day 8), and maybe even finish it without feeling like I'm going to die.
  • Shandke
    Options
    Ok....slow and steady I guess is ok....but not sure I'm going to get those last 4 by the end of the month! Guess I have to work at this a little harder.....

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

====================
    SW: 126 lbs
    4/15/2011 - 125.4
    4/22/2011: 124.6 lbs
    4/29/2011: 124.0
    GW: 120 lbs (by friday May 27)
    ====================

Goals....hummm I think my problem is that I do pretty good during the week....but weekends are truly a challenge for me! I need to try and be good all week and not just 5 of the 7 days! This weekend might be another challenge....hubby's birthday and we are going out to celebrate with some friends....I'm sure there will be some eating, drinking and dancing. **That's it I just have to dance enough to get a huge calorie burn! LOL

Well good luck this week to everyone! DJ31 I am so sorry for your loss....I am not sure what town your in, but with the destruction I've seen on the news I can only imagine. Our prayers are with you and your town.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    SW: 148.8 lbs
    CW: 148 lbs
    GW: 142 lbs (by friday May 27)

Not too bad if you consider Easter 1.8 for the week and .8 since the start of the challenge. That second part is a little disappointing, but I think I am at least moving in the right direction.

Other good news... I donated my size 12 jeans to GoodWIll yesterday. I was looking for my size 8s, because I *knew* I had worn my size 10s the day before (because of the fit) Turns out I couldn't find them, because I had worn them the day before and my 8s fit like my 10s!! I figured if 8 is the new 10 then I have no room for the 12 in my life. yay!