I like big butts??

Options

Replies

• cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    jealous. don't do anything directly to her - that'll just lower you to her level. get your personal satisfaction by knowing you're getting second looks (which means you look GOOD) and maybe "non-chalantly" strut passed them shakin' what your mama gave you the next time you're working out:bigsmile:
  • MeghanHill12
    MeghanHill12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im half Cuban, and I love having a butt! She is just jealous because she knows her boyfriend has been checking you out. You obviously have something that she doesn't.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Did she suggest any alternative workout routines?
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Someone can't control their man's eyes obviously. She's jealous of how bangin' you look and her man noticing it. Next time he's there, you shake that booty at him, giiiirl.
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    Yeah her boyfriend was totally checking you out.....she's getting nervous
    I totally agree with this !! I wouldn't worry about her, just strut your stuff and go on :)
  • lmrichards
    lmrichards Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Take it for what it is, jealousy and move on. Clearly by everyone's reaction we all think the same way. Be proud as you are with your butt and take pleasure for only a minute in the fact that she is jealous of you and forget about it.

I have a butt too, I know no matter what I do, it will always be there so have embraced my bum for what it is!

:happy:
  • kandikitti101
    Options
    Hunni Dont Sweat It!! She Is Way Jealous He Boyfriend Noticed You!! Do What You Do! And Dont Let Anyones Immaturity Bring You Down! You Dont Need To Say Anything To Her! Just Keep Working Out And Be You!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    *gasp*
    Oh my word, how rude!! I can't believe that, but then again I can! It is OBVIOUS that she is jealous and a complete *kitten*. So move along from that and keep doing your thing. You're stunning.

I, too, have a big booty.. I HATE it and I want it gone, lol! Teach me some moves OR teach me how to embrace it! =)=)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    If that is you in your profile photos, absolutely envy, pure and simple. I am quite amazed she had the nerve to actually approach you!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Yeah, what they all said! Something struck a chord with that chick. She maybe "hot" on the outside, but I bet her inside is as cold as ice.
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    (jaw drops)
    Whaaaaa? Totally ridiculous. And SAD!
    IMHO, you should definitely let this one go, bc otherwise it will make you feel all tense and angst-y at the gym.
    Next, I just had to laugh bc my sister and I constantly search out how to GET a nice, "big" booty! LOL!!!!! We would have THANKED HER!!! lol!!!! (Which might be the way to go!)
    X's!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    If it was me? The next time you see her, tell her with a big freakin smile, "Your boyfreind told me to tell you hi! "And keep walking! LOL
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I would have simply indicated to her that people pay thousand for butts like mine and then whisper that I can give her the name a of a surgeon to help her out if she liked...with a big smile on my faceof course ...
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Ummm yeah I am guessing her boyfriend was also happy with your curves and she was trying to make you feelworse than she did. Poor poor dear she is jealous. :bigsmile:
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    WOA!! Jealous much??? I just looked at your photos and you are smokin Hot! No need to respond to her. It's all just jealousy. If you worked out next to my husband I would be too. lol.
  • WorkingMomGetsFit
    WorkingMomGetsFit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would not have been able to keep my mouth shut! Kuddos to you for that. But you look amazing! Her boyfriend must me a "butt man". LOL Keep the junk in your trunk honey...toned with curves....love it. Sticks are not sexy! :wink:
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ooohhh girl let the haters hate!!!

you know you look good when you got haters comin outta the woodwork LOL i'm having a feeling her bf mentioned you with a hot look in his eyes and she doesn't get that look anymore.

:P if you want you can be a total evil person and offer to help her get to your level for her bf's sake ... or you can just smile at her and kill her with kindness. it'll only make her more frustrated if you're super sweet :P and be super sweet to both. :p
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    LMAO...I cannot believe that girl! She is DEFINITELY jealous. Ignore her. That'd make me go to a machine IN FRONT of theirs and shake my booty while working out!
  • toothfairy19802001
    toothfairy19802001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HAHA That is so funny!! She is jealous!! I hope when I lose all the weight I want to lose I don't lose my butt I like it and so does my husband!! You look great the way you are!!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Take revenge...work out in booty shorts! I would totally if I had your assets!