I like big butts??

Options
123457»

Replies

• Sunny_Lexie
    Sunny_Lexie Posts: 114
    Options
    Damn I'm just dreaming to have a body like yours, butt included!!!

Don't pay attention to her. She just made a fool of herself. =)
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    She is so not happy ...Actions better than words i say a sexy pair of HOTPANTS the next time ...He likes yours *kitten* girl..:laugh:
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    Id make sure to flaunt that tush infront of her man... let him drool a little more. Because clearly you have an ASSet she doesnt and shes totally not pleased that he noticed it.
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    I don't know, maybe she's got some issues, she's really really pretty and has nothing to be jealous of. I wish girls could be more supportive instead of competing all the time it's so stupid.
    Sweety...even the most georgeous women in the world are insecure! You should def consider it a compliment and YES she was upset/jealous coz her BF made a comment about you that flared her insecurities.
    Blow it off - she is classless! I can see you sitting there with your mouth open is shock and not knowing WTH to say....and that's prob a good thing.....YOU WIN!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Omg shes just jealous. i know so many skinny girls that ya there are thin but they have no *kitten*. Bet her boyfriend said how great you look and you work out so hard and she just want to be a beyotch.

You should go up to her and say if its a pretty face you are going for you might want to see a different plastic surgeon. It's worth it to offset your personality. muhaha (evil laugh)
    people like that tick me off.

keep it up , better you vent about it here :)
    p.s. i got a booty and i like it!
    I was so close to slapping a girl at the gym today. She came up to me as I was doing situps and told me "you know, I always see you here running, and my boyfriend told me you work out quite a lot, but I just though i should tell you, if it's a smaller *kitten* your aiming for, you have to do a lot more than that." And then she turned around and walked away. I couldn't believe my ears. Wish I could have thought of something to say but i was just baffeled. And the thing is, I love having a butt! I'm half Brazilian, and I'm damn proud of my curves. But why on earth would anyone feel the need to come up and say something so stupid??? felt like high school all over! Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    sir-mixalot.jpg

stop_staring_youre_making_your_girlfriend_jealous_tshirt-p235913184795273090u2o7_400.jpg
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    1) She is just jealous because her boyfriend was obviously checking you out by how she put it.
    2) I looked at your pictures and you have an AMAZING body! I could only dream of looking like you! I'm sure she feels the same way! She is just jealous because of how you look.
    3) Be proud of your big butt! I have a big one too but it just needs toning! I would LOVE having my big butt if it was toned!
    4) I wouldn't give her the time of day to purposely come up to her and say something UNLESS you notice her giving you dirty looks or she says something else. I would just plainly tell her that you love your big butt because you actually look like a woman unlike her and she is just jealous her b/f is looking at your nice big butt.... and then walk away! HAHA
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, MAKE SURE to purposely walk by her boyfriend and drop something and bend over to get it.... HAHAHA.