5'2'' women !! (the short ladies!!)

Options

Replies

• Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2 with a curvy frame. For now, my goal is 135. I'll see what I look like when I get there and decide then whether or not I need to lose more!

this is me too...I'm always going to have the curvy hips..it's inherited. So when I was 135 years and years ago that's where I looked my best so it's my goal to get back to there
  • briznik
    briznik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" here. going for 120-125. will see how I feel when I get to 125 (I'm not far away now), may work on building muscle rather than the number on the scale when I get to 125.

The day I see some tone on my stomach rather than just wobble is the day I'll know I've reached my goal :-)
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 107 lbs. I have a very small frame.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I wonder what my 4'11" sister should weigh? No joke, not 5ft tall. Looks funny next to her 6'2" husband.
  • im 5'2" as well! and im about 95lb im a dancer :)
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 107. It is pretty thin, prObably thinner than mos people aim for but I like it. I lost 52 pounds, so keep changing goals until I was happy. My original goal was about 115.
  • IvaRai
    IvaRai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and currently hitting the scales at 182 (gasp i know) ... I'm going to be happy when the scale finally hits 150... My bmi is 95 - 128 pounds and I'm not sure yet... I'm just going to take it 5 pounds at a time.
  • Cobwellac
    Cobwellac Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 95kbs. I have small bones and am pretty curvy. The two posters who are my height and weigh 107 look thinner than I do. I agree that it's all in your frame.
  • Kamikane
    Kamikane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and my goal is 130! I have no desire to be stick thin and it would be hard with my muscular legs to be a stick. I do feel that 110 is too thin, I like having some curves!!
  • minitwist
    Options
    my goal is 105 .
    i spent 27 years of my life getting up to 93-95lbs and trying to eat pb and BOOST to get my weight up. then suddenly...it stayed. and STAYED. so now im at 120 and I can see IT everywhere on me.

I wouldnt want to go below 100 ever, but I really would like to lose this excess that has 'suddenly' crept up (less work, less stress, more sitting, and eating....)
  • pepper456
    pepper456 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well I'm super excited to see some short girls on here! I'm 5.0.
    It's such a struggle with weight being soo short. I carry most of my weight in my boobs and in my hips.
    I'm ready to shed 25 pounds. Im currently 135, and I'd love to be around 110.
    Last year I was at 121, and I've just lost my drive to keep pressing on. I'm ready to get it back and loose this weight once and for all!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yes....thread for short people! I'm 5'1 and currently weigh 150 pds. In the last two years I have gained 30 pounds. I broke my wrist playing dodgeball at my daughers b-day party and its been down hill since. I had an excuse to quit exercising. I HATE to exercise. However, I like to walk on my treadmill or around the block.

I simply gave up. I have yoyo dieted since having kids. I have to get back on track for me. I don't like how I feel in my clothes or what I see in the mirror. At 120 pds I was told I looked too skinny, I'm shooting for 125 and I'll go from there. I carry my weight ALL over. Seriously, I have gone up a shoe size as well. Lol
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 with a goal weight of between 120-125. I have been thinner than that, closer to 110, and I was told I looked like a bobble head. And hell, I like having curves - just not of the pure fat variety, lol.
  • abbyat120
    abbyat120 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and my goal is low 120s. I was only there once in my life (during an intense swim season my sophomore year of high school). I just found a picture of myself from then and I can't wait to get back there!
  • Cobwellac
    Cobwellac Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd like to point out that I still have curves.
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'2'' and wondering who else is a shortie out there !

AND WHAT IS YOUR GOAL WEIGHT?

I'm always wondering if I am setting my goal weight as healthy FOR ME.

Healthy weight for us = 110 -135 correct? Does anyone else think this is low?

I am 131 now and I just changed my goal from 115 to 125 - I am curvy and think I'd look silly that small - 110, really??

I know everyone is different - so what is your goals !?

I am 5'1" and curvy. (Big booty and bog boobs. Lol...) My goal weight is between 125 - 130 and currently I have 20 lbs to lose.
  • PaulaRocksFL
    Options
    Another 5'2" woman here!

All through college I weighed around 108 lbs.

Then after college I gained 7-8 pounds every year.

When I hit 150 pounds, I took out my navel ring because it didn't look good to me anymore.

My weight got up to 187 a couple years ago.

My weight now is down to 162 pounds. My body fat percentage is 43% - really high.

The goal now is to build muscle and lose fat by eating healthy and exercising (including bodyweight exercises - then lifting).

I carry my weight in my hips, butt, thighs.... even at a low weight. When I was 108, I was very flat-chested and don't want to get back to that weight.

My goal weight for now is 145... I haven't been that weight for over 10 years and can't picture exactly how that will look.

Once I get there, I will reevaluate! :)
  • im 5 ft 2 and a half! currently 147, goal 135ish :smile:
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Guy here , but i stand 5`5.
  • kepirus
    kepirus Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm also 5'2 with a curvy frame. For now, my goal is 135. I'll see what I look like when I get there and decide then whether or not I need to lose more!

Ditto :-)