Inches for Independence and 15 by Fireworks! JOIN US!!

Options

Replies

• jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Thursday challenge
    Didn't see the post til this morning. Did not get 9 H2O but I did do an hour of cardio and I was under my calorie goal. Thursday cardio = 40 minutes circuit training and 20 cleaning. Thank you for reposting the challenges. I never would have found them!
  • locococo
    locococo Posts: 17
    Options
    Best friend and I walked 3 miles last night, battled a few hills. It was awesome!
    Feelin' good about this. :)
  • kristygay
    kristygay Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thursday challenges done! For my 60 minutes of movement yesterday,I walked the entire downtown area of Raleigh. It was actually more than 60! Now on to Friday's challenges!
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am super late on posting. May I still join? I love the inches concept.

SW: 162
    Neck: 113"
    Waist: 33.25"
    Hips: 42.5"
    L Thigh: 224"
    R Thigh: 23.5"
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I am super late on posting. May I still join? I love the inches concept.

SW: 162
    Neck: 113"
    Waist: 33.25"
    Hips: 42.5"
    L Thigh: 224"
    R Thigh: 23.5"

I am adding you in :)
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY Challenge:

Move 60 Minutes I done day 3 of the C25K with a friend.
    Under Calories done
    Do 30 Crunches I forgot about them woops
  • chryciw
    chryciw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY Challenge:
    Move 60 Minutes - Done! (Wii Fit Run, 30 Day Shred, Walking on the trail)
    Under Calories - Heading out to birthday dinner with friends, so not likely :)
    Do 30 Crunches - Done!
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Gym 80 min.
    under calories.
    100 crunches.
    10 water.
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just checking in:

I've met all the challenges so far - I had to flip-flop two of the days, but I'm still on track!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    y'all are doing AMAZING!

Can't wait to see the pounds DROP off on Monday!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    yesterday I got more than 60 minutes worth of activity in, but forgot all about the crunches! Today I am taking a much needed day of rest. I have been pushing it for more than week now, increasing my calorie burns by more than 10%. Feeling so frustrated with the scale these past couple weeks. Added more protein to my diet, and switched to 4 smaller meals, hoping to break a plateau, but I am getting no where! Consistently under my calories, not TOM, drinking water like crazy, just don't know what is going on! So I am thinking of throwing the scale to the bottom of our pond lol
    Good luck everyone! Enjoy your weekend!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    yesterday I got more than 60 minutes worth of activity in, but forgot all about the crunches! Today I am taking a much needed day of rest. I have been pushing it for more than week now, increasing my calorie burns by more than 10%. Feeling so frustrated with the scale these past couple weeks. Added more protein to my diet, and switched to 4 smaller meals, hoping to break a plateau, but I am getting no where! Consistently under my calories, not TOM, drinking water like crazy, just don't know what is going on! So I am thinking of throwing the scale to the bottom of our pond lol
    Good luck everyone! Enjoy your weekend!

Hang in there and don't give up!! I was like that in January. Eating right, exercising,drinking water non-stop... I think it was a plateau point for me.. ( I had lost 15 pounds kind of quickly).... Then in February it all started going in the right direction again.

lol..(THEN) I fell off the wagon and gained 4 pounds back in march and half of April! lol...

Don't be like me, but don't give up!! Taking your measurements may help this time! Since you aren't seeing a change on the scale, maybe you will see a change in inches!
  • chryciw
    chryciw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    SATURDAY CHALLENGE:
    30 Minutes Cardio - Done! (2 1/2 hour hike- 5 miles/1600 ft elevation gain)
    15 Minutes Strength Training - Ummm, no
    Under Calories - Done!
    10 Cups Water - Done!

Looking forward to spending a beautiful day outside tomorrow!
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Challenges all but 1 done. I took a break today from strength training. Feeling good about this. We will see on Monday. GOOD LUCK everyone!!!!!!!!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Let's see what happens tomorrow! Good luck everyone!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I definitely meant let's see what happens Monday ;)
  • BuckeyeGirl1
    BuckeyeGirl1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ugh tomorrow's weigh in is going to be ugly. I did not make any of the challenges this week except Monday and Tuesday. Between my baby boy being sick and then his first birthday party Saturday it has not been a good week. I start again tonight! Going to try to undo the damage.

Each week are we doing the same challenges? Just checking so I know what's going on!
  • draxiba
    draxiba Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! everyone.. I hope you all had a great weekend... I can't wait to post results tomorrow... but I'll wait.. ;)
    :happy:

3090379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    CHALLENGES FOR April 2nd through April 8th....

Monday April 2nd:

Weigh in DAY!! Post your new weights and measurements!

Today focus on smaller portions... report any successes or challenges..

TUESDAY

Under Calories.
    15 minutes strength training
    40 Minutes Cardio
    10 Cups water...

WEDNESDAY:

Try to exceed your fiber intake goals today by adding more veggies and whole grains... (All bran cereal is an amazing source!)

8 Cups Water

45 Minutes Cardio

THURSDAY:

60 Minutes Exercise...report what you did
    10 Cups Water
    Eat 4 Servings of Fruit/Veggies

FRIDAY:

Under Calories
    8 Cups Water
    45 Minutes Exercise

SATURDAY:

Tell us your mini-reward for yourself when you reach your 15 pound goal by July 4th~ !! What are you going to do to reward your hard work?

50 Minutes Exercise ---- (get outside if weather permits!)

SUNDAY:

Rest and relax day... take some "me" time. Read something inspirational...bible, etc...

Still watch calories and water today!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Thanks for these challenges ! I am taking another week off from exercising my back does feel better but im going to be getting my water in and being under my calories !
    My week this week is 199.5 Finally in Onederland !