Lover all my DMB fans on here!!
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's what my friends call me..and i have 3 kids~
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    It means, well, it's self-descriptive. Even when I was 18 and skinny, I had curves. The numbers are random. It also means I want no one to know who I really am.

I'm curious, what's the significance of your picture? I've seen everything under the sun. Very creative, we folks are.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge literature geek. I have both my BA and MA in English Lit, so I've spent a good chunk of my life reading. My username is from a poem by Theodore Roethke called "The Waking." The line it's from says, "I learn by going where I have to go."

I love this poem, and use it and "Do not go gentle into that good night" when I'm teaching repeating forms (villanelle and pantoum)...mostly so my students are exposed to the "learn by going where I have to go" line.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My name is what my grandchildren call me
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Obvious - Nikki's the name. I say it twice because so very often I get "Nikki Nikki..." added to a shaking of the head. : )

And 113 is a number close to my and hubby's heart :heart:
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    My name comes from one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs "Misty Mountain Hop" so I took Misty shortened Mountain to Mtn and I'm a Man. There ya have it.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I"ve used this screen name since I was 16 on various sites. I liked ladybugs at the time, I was 16 when I started using it, and the guy I liked at the time was 20. I've never gotten creative enough to change it.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    It's a Comcast generated screen name from when I was younger and it is so easy to remember. It's my first name, first letter of my last name, and then my birthday month and day. Since you all know when my birthday is now, I better get gifts! :laugh:
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    My name is Tina-Marie and I was 36 when I started using it. :glasses:

I am Trina Marie! :)

Mine is my Tarot "face card".

a friend of mine who reads for us at our circles calls me "Queen of the D Cups". LOL But that is no more...more like C. :(
  • TheEnd10
    TheEnd10 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    TheEnd10.....2010 was not only the end of my career-to-date (full-time student now), but my last year of being fat!!
  • alpha2omega
    alpha2omega Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Penn State University Grad and Proud Latino. :wink:
  • MrsGaff
    MrsGaff Posts: 42
    Options
    Mine's MrsGaff because I was newly engaged when I joined, and its a big spur for me to be in great shape by the time I do become Mrs Gaffney :)
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Mine is my personalized license plate on my car. I am in the business of buying and selling electric power, it stands for Sun Power. But it also stands for Soul Power because I like soul music. And really I'm just testing to see if my link works in my signature. LOL