This week's NSV? Post it here!

Options
123457»

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I can now take my jeans off without undoing them! Time to invest in smaller pants!
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I can now cross my legs properly
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Even though it was hot, I wore my hair down to work today, even during my fifteen minute walk from the subway to the office. No sweaty hair! Oh, and during the walk I was looking at my hair and noticed I didn't have any split ends. (Haven't had a hair cut in like 8 months, usually would be splitsville by now!) Wooh! NSV!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I sat down on my steps to tie my shoe and didn't feel like I was going to slip off. My booty actual fit on the step comfortably.
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I love food, and im so proud of myself for almost 3 wks of dieting, and not going over my calorie budget.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    All of my underwear keeps falling down and I am constantly digging through the drawer to find the smaller ones on the bottom.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I went into vickies secrets for their semi anual sale and got fitted... I went from a 38 DD to a 38C!!!!!! Not sure if this is a good thing or not ;) but at least I have more options and fun colors! And I went into Med underwear! this is the real first time I have bought anything in med!!! usually extra large and lately large but NEVER MED!!! SO excited!
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My roomie and I were talking about eating healthier and losing weight when she said, "Well at least you have a flat stomach!" WHAT??? I DO???? Since when???? It was nice to hear :blushing:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3 clothes sizes.....!
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I dont see one day of bad eating as the end of the world anymore.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bought a new pair of jeans - 3 sizes smaller than my old ones......
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    wow i put on shorts for the first time in 5 years it was not intentional lol. My son had a baseball game and i had on jeans it was so hot i was sweating, ran to the store bought a pair of shorts and they look good if i may say so myself lol. Still cant believe i have on shorts!!!!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I FIT INTO ALL THE RIDES AT SIX FLAGS!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

last time i got kicked off...
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Options
    I finally fit into a pair of size 7 jeans! I'm totally psyched!
  • Kallisti
    Kallisti Posts: 61
    Options
    I've been waiting for a post like this so I could share!

I was shopping for a pair of running capris, which I guess is it's own NSV in that I wouldn't dare be seen in anything other than baggy sweats until recently.

Anyways, if you've ever been size 14 and up, and you take pants off the clothes hangers in the store (the ones with clips), when it's time to hang them back up you have to either fold the sides over a bit or sometimes even fold them in half so they'll fit between the clips. Last week I tried on these capris and afterwards I probably spent 3-5 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't get them back on the hanger before I realized all I had to do was clip the left side and the right side... no folding necessary. At first I felt like an idiot, and then I felt like a very happy idiot. :)
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I just put on my pj shorts and looked in the mirror and my thighs DON'T TOUCH!!! OMG how long have I waited to say that?! It may only be a mm but they don't touch they don't touch they don't touch!!!
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I was taken off one of my medications today and my blood work showed a drop from 6.8 to 5.7 YEPPIE FOR ME
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I did a 100 jumping jacks without stopping...didn't know I could do that. I would've did 200 without stopping but my bra strap kept slipping down *peekie boo* lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!