Replies

• redxmasqueen
    Options
    That should read "while I hike" Doh!!
  • Sexymama34
    Sexymama34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Alrighty Challengers.... here's TWO more mini-challenges to keep you going:

- Can you log ALL your foods in advance of your day – then STICK TO IT! Just do this for one day. (Some of you already do this, so it'll be a slam dunk for you!)

and.....

- DANCE! Yes, DANCE! For 5 whole minutes. Alone, with others, to any kind of music... or to your own drummer.... but DANCE!

For the water challenge - I met it yesterday, consuming over 120 ounces! I'm floating away!

Sounds great!!..I going to log my in now!...this should be a big help for me:))
  • Sexymama34
    Options
    I was just wondering on what day will our final weight in be May 31 or June 1...can't wait to see...
  • Mrz_Rich
    Mrz_Rich Posts: 90
    Options
    On D's original post it said final check in is on Sunday the 29th! Hope everyone has had a terrific week!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    That should read "while I hike" Doh!!

Too funny!! I dance while I cook! And while I clean! Probably one of the healthiest habits I ever picked up from my mom!
  • FabOma08
    Options
    On D's original post it said final check in is on Sunday the 29th! Hope everyone has had a terrific week!

Cool! I've still got tomorrow to finish burning those 2400!!!
  • Brookelee30
    Brookelee30 Posts: 102
    Options
    Completed my 2400 calories for this week. Yahoo!
  • Mrz_Rich
    Options
    This week's challenge is COMPLETE!! I worked out really hard today so I can take a rest day tomorrow and still meet the challenge...and my weekly calorie burn is 2757!

I've also completed the "dance" mini challenge...my and my son danced together for fun! As far as the log food in advance challenge...I ALMOST had it yesterday...and then I ate popcorn after dinner

I sure hope the scale has something good for me tomorrow morning...it hasn't moved much the last couple weeks.
  • Sexymama34
    Options
    I have completed this weeks challenge Yayyy!!!!!...Cals are at 2628 and will be burning some later on. As for the mini challenge I with it...even at work...lol..
    So tomorrow is the big day....I can't wait to see the scales!!

All the best to everyone!!! :happy:
  • FabOma08
    Options
    Did my dance challenge with the babies! It was sooo much fun. We danced around the kitchen while we put away dishes and made lunch and fed the dogs. The dogs enjoyed it too! I'd say it was about 30 minutes of dancing...I was worn out!!
  • Mrz_Rich
    Options
    My total weight loss for the challenge is 4.2 lbs.!! I was really hoping for at least 6 but the scale just hasn't been moving much the last couple weeks...oh well, I'll take it!! :smile:

I really enjoyed having ya'll on my team and hope to have your continued support! Hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend!
  • Sexymama34
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    My total weight loss was 6.4 lbs.....was hoping for 10 lbs...but I am soooo happy with 6 :)))...now I am going to start something for June...maybe the 30day Challenge DVD.. will see for June 1.
    I had so much fun with this group:)))
  • Sexymama34
    Options
    :happy: :happy:
    My total weight loss for the challenge is 4.2 lbs.!! I was really hoping for at least 6 but the scale just hasn't been moving much the last couple weeks...oh well, I'll take it!! :smile:

I really enjoyed having ya'll on my team and hope to have your continued support! Hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend!

Congrats! You did very well:happy: :happy:
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    Hello everyone!! For the last week of the challenge I burned a grand total of 2702 calories and lost a total of 8.6 pounds!!!! We ALL rock!!!!!!
  • FabOma08
    Options
    May is over and the month's challenge is complete! This last weeks calorie burn challenge I hit 3102 and my total weight loss for the month is 8.4! This was such a great way to jump start for me since I joined MFP 3 days before the challenge!!
  • dcberg00
    dcberg00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GREAT month EVERYONE!! I am really glad my wife "accidentally" got me into this challenge!!

My cal burn for this week was a little over 3300 cals. Not bad since that was a recovery week during my last week of p90X. Yard work and being outside helped A LOT!!

Total weight loss for the month was just under 7 pounds at 6.8lbs.

Overall, it was a GREAT month. I have seen 180 on the scale for the first time in 15 years!! Thanks for the support!!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job, everyone!!! A full month!!

My weight loss for the month was 4.5 pounds. I didn't meet this week's challenge, hardly exercised at all unfortunately. So, I'm very happy with the 4.5 for the month. It's in the right direction!!!!!

Thank you all for your support and participation! Keep up the great work, and have a fantastic summer.
    D.
  • FabOma08
    Options
    AMAZING job, everyone!!! A full month!!

My weight loss for the month was 4.5 pounds. I didn't meet this week's challenge, hardly exercised at all unfortunately. So, I'm very happy with the 4.5 for the month. It's in the right direction!!!!!

Thank you all for your support and participation! Keep up the great work, and have a fantastic summer.
    D.

You did awesome! And thank you for organizing this challenge. It's just what I needed. Hope you're feeling more like yourself and things are doing well for you!