Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Hufflepuff

Options

Replies

• fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Weigh in last week = 229.9. Weigh in today = 228.6. So down 1.3 this week :D I'm having mixed reactions and a lot of volatility in the results over the course of the week. Completely back on the wagon today with logging food and exercise, so hopefully I'll be back on track and able to reach my goals!!!! I'd love to be that weight before I have to start medical procedures in July/Aug.
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Weight today is 172.4. Down a pound from my last week of maintain!

Also, I'm going to be incommunicado from next Saturday through Thursday. Should I just weigh in on Friday?
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    CW 207.6
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    whooot whooot I am down to 144.2 today :):bigsmile: I am soooooooo happy. It is slow but at least it is moving :)
    Glad to see that there are some losses this week. Lets get our house back on top :)

Can not wait to see how everyone else has done.

Have a great day
  • lipe44
    lipe44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    no change this weigh-in. i need to step it up this week!
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 243.6 today. That's a 1.6 loss for the week! I'm so relieved because I haven't been eating that great the last couple weeks.
  • VanesMarie88
    Options
    LW: 160.2

CW: 159.8

Not much but its something. Yesterday it was a lb lighter but oh well. I'll get there.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    you guys are all doing awesome!! thank you for checking in :flowerforyou:
  • darthwein
    darthwein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    CW 228. HP goal exceeded.
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Weighing in this week at 287. That's another 2 lb loss this week. I will take it since I was traveling and eating out the entire week. Only 7 lbs to go to meet my goal!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    5/01: 213
    5/08: 209
    5/15: 207
    5/22: 209
    5/29: 205
    6/05: 204
    6/12: 200
    6/19:
    6/26:
    7/03:
    7/10:
    Final weight 7/14:

7/14 GW: 191

6th week loss = 4lbs
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    I'm at 270 today! I can't remember what I was last week but I'm thinking 273...

Great work this week fellow Hufflepuffs! We ROCK!
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in is 253.8 ! Finally broke though the small losses!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Period started today, and craving leading up to it were crazy. Ran my *kitten* off so shouldn't have done any damage, but know I am bloated beyond all comprehension. Don't have the heart to get on the scale, because it will just blow any will power I have remaining. And damn it, I need that determination, have my first race next Saturday! So registering a a maintain this week, and promise to be seriously focused next week!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Blah I seem to be at a plateau, staying at 142 :-(
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    221 for me. A loss butnot enough - nned to get my *kitten* in gear!!
  • jpeebs88
    jpeebs88 Posts: 81
    Options
    Body's playing tricks on me - gained 3 lbs, lost 3 inches...
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Checking in...I'm up a little at 155.0 but thats ok cuz I expected it to be up more with me havng such a busy busy week and then being in the car all weekend and only eating out...
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Oh Fudge I had forgotten AGAIN...
    Let me go Scale it. Two Seconds....

CW 211
    So I lost a 1lb,
    I'll Take it. I haven't been eating the best. In fact today I had a hot Fudge Sundae... <.< I know I should be behaving.
    But I think it's worth mentioning as well. That my 18 are to Big and I have to keep pulling them Up.
    But the Super Skinny jeans that I've kept since I was the age of 17 hoping i would fit them again are fitting and making my Butt Look awesome. I haven't worn a 16 in years. That also means i can fit into my Grad dress again.
    Next Goal Size 14,
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late response! Completely forgot :(

Weighing in at 175. I believe that's a lb lost.