• VanesMarie88
    Options
    LW: 161.4

CW: 160.2

A little over a pound lost :)
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Managed to lose 3 pounds even though I was on vacation and ate a ton of crap food. Guess walking and hiking and swimming all day for 2 1/2 days paid off. Even managed to meet my fitness goal this Saturday. Prolly should come up with a new one now lol! Hope you all have a great day and an even better week!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today = 229.9. I'm slowly coming back from my gains from my time out of the house :) At my heaviest this last month that was 234.0 so while I'm still more than when we started, I'm pretty sure I'll still be able to do my goal (thinking it's mostly water vs. fat so it should come off easily)
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Just 0.4 lb lost in the last 2 weeks :(
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well weigh-in this week gone from199.2 lbs last week to 193.4!!!!!
    That's 5.8lbs this week!!!! Hope. It makes up for being rubbish last week!!!
    Been trying to eat more protein this week!!!
    Does anyone else have any ideas of low fat high protein foods??? Seem to be living on ham, chicken tuna and low fat soft cheese!!!
    Will try and improve on following the challenges this week!!!
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm a maintain this week (at 173.8). But, I'll take it since I didn't have a good week last week. The plan is to come out strong this week though! :)
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE everyone! you are all rockstars. our net loss this week, so far with 16 weigh ins out of 33 members, is 20.5 pounds. that is about the weight of a car tire or nearly SEVEN human brains or 2.5 gallons of water!

our total net weight loss so far has now reached 170.5 pounds!! so fantastic. :drinker:

i was flicking through my camera photos and found this one -

01912.jpg

:laugh: look at the state of Order of the Phoenix! book 5 was the first one i ever got, and i must have read it 3 times before i eventually got book 1, then ive read the entire series through a few more times since. Phoenix is barely holding it together now, its covered in tape as you can tell :tongue:
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 176 this week. 2 lb loss!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    LOL @ JD!!! You should weigh those books. It'd be interesting to know how many "Harry Potter"s we'd lost weekly!!!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Checking in even though I didn't lose any weight this week. Staying at 142.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    pam thats such a good idea! tomorrow morning ill hoke them out of the mess that is my bedroom and toss them on the scale.
  • Tamelaine
    Tamelaine Posts: 37
    Options
    Checking in for the week--stayed the exact same. 163.8.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Sorry For the delay. 134.2 lbs (ick...gain from last week)
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am another one with no change, :huh: :explode: :mad: but it is better the a gain right... Im very flustered right now, I'll do a better check in sometime soon...:grumble: :noway: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Barely lost at all despite working my butt off. =( 256.8
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Had a crap week so gained 2lbs. First gain since I started so I am gutted! I'm determined to turn i around though!
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW = 158.0
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that I missed the weigh in.
    CW:210
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Ok... I know this does not count cause weigh in was yesterday, but i was so mad yesterday I did not do my whole workout (yes I know it should be the other way around)... I am in another group and weigh ins are today so I jumped on the scale and it said 145.6... I picked up the scale and put it in a different spot just to make sure and there it was again... 145.6... Got hubby off to work and went back.... it still says 145.6... really really, think I want to jump up and down (it gets the heart pumping so its a bonus :wink: )
    Think I am going to go get new batteries this week...

So I guess I will stay off the scale all week and stick to a better diet and will see what happens next week. I have done great this month and I have only had my diet soda three out of the 6 days, so half of what I normally drink and on Sat I only had water, no tea, no juice... only water... so much in fact I almost puked, but my body was asking for it so I drank :drinker:

Hope everyone has a good week. I am going to try on this weekly challenge. I know I have to workout thing down, I can do that... its the food that will get me, if anyone has some good ideas on what to make post them please.