Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Hufflepuff

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm at 242.8 today. I thought I'd be much lower by this point in the challenge. :(

On the bright side, I'm going to a screening of Half-Blood Prince tomorrow night, and Deathly Hallows pt.1 a week later. It's almost time!!!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    grrrr im am not going anywhere... im still at 144... why wont it move???
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday at 234.1.....ARGGGGG Going the wrong way....but I've had company and been on vacaction so too much eating out!!!!! Looks like I'll be posting an overall gain for this challenge :(
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    215 for me.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    pam - i feel your pain, im most likely going to post an over-all gain for this challenge aswell :frown: i started at 216, got down to 213, then went steadily up over the exam period and then when i got home. i should be 220 about now (TOM right now so weighing a little heavier). week before last i made it to 218, but that didnt last. i started this challenge wanting to lose 17 pounds, and instead GAINED 4. :grumble:

im feeling a bit of renewed motivation today. i think it came with the realisation that i go on vacation this sunday and HP is out next week! this week is seriously the last chance i have to get back in the rhythm again if i have any chance of atleast breaking even and getting to 216 again for next week.

oh dear, just realised. i wont have scales on vacation. :angry: ill weigh myself sunday morn before we leave and just pray to god the good holiday food will be balanced out with all the walking im bound to do!
  • darthwein
    darthwein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sprry for the delay in checking in. I was away fopr the weekend. Staying put at 225
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Aab : fantastic progress!!!! What's your secret to losing 9lbs in 2 weeks?? Please share I seem to go from 1 plateau to the next!!!

@ MEMoggridge - I'm not sure what happened the last 2 weeks. From 5/29 to 6/19 I was on a very frustrating plateau; only netting over those weeks a 3lb loss. I think I had myself so psych'd out to hit ONEderland that I hit a mental road block.

I haven't changed anything to my days...I'm logging everything, I drink TONS of water, I exercise 60-90 minutes everyday.

I will suggest changing up your exercise routine. Not only when you workout but what you choose as an exercise. I have found that to be successful plus I don't become bored with my workouts.
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Oh nooooo! I'm late this week! :( I'm a maintain this week anyway though.

I'm sorry I'm late though!
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Woops, late! 251.2, small loss but I'm happy with it!
  • JD92
    Options
    we're still missing quite a lot of people!

Sundance2032
    vitacat
    eeyorelvr09
    newmeat30
    knikkiola
    jpeebs88
    beckey24
    Tamelaine
    Monocot
    inspired2lose
    DarkDiva2005
    t_rog
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I meant to Log in Sunday morning before I left.
    I went camping.
    I'm at 208
    :D
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options

Sundance2032
    vitacat
    eeyorelvr09
    newmeat30
    knikkiola
    jpeebs88
    beckey24
    Tamelaine
    Monocot
    inspired2lose
    DarkDiva2005
    t_rog

I posted this on Sunday late night.
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    Just a week until we get in line for the midnight release (for those of us who are going). I'm finding this to be such a bittersweet feeling as a combination of excitement and sadness.
  • JD92
    Options

Sundance2032
    vitacat
    eeyorelvr09
    newmeat30
    knikkiola
    jpeebs88
    beckey24
    Tamelaine
    Monocot
    inspired2lose
    DarkDiva2005
    t_rog

I posted this on Sunday late night.

sorry sundance, this is my fault :laugh: i actually have 144 as your weight so i definitley read it. i must have just forgotten to mark you as in - i have a little column at the side that i fill with block colour once someone has checked in, to make it easier to see who is still missing. im sorry, i forgot to mark it, forgive me? :flowerforyou:
  • JD92
    Options
    Just a week until we get in line for the midnight release (for those of us who are going). I'm finding this to be such a bittersweet feeling as a combination of excitement and sadness.

i get ya :ohwell: i am so looking forward to it. ridiculously super-excited. but when i walk out that cinema im gonna be real sad that there wont be any new films to look forward to :frown:

oh! the premiere is tonight in London!
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I adjusted my weight to reflect what I weigh at the gym now since my wii is unreliable. So...my current weight is 289. Not quite where I wanted to be...but so close.
  • JD92
    Options
    okay folks, im just about to leave for the airport. i mentioned already i need help to do this for today and next friday. two people said they would help, but i havent had any confirmation. well, not much i can do from midway over the atlantic! good luck everyone! ill try and check in, but i cant guarantee ill have internet connection at this point.
  • darthwein
    darthwein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Staying put at 225
  • lipe44
    lipe44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm at 190.0 for this week!! Don't think I'm quite going to make my goal!!! But will have a big push (already done loads of cycling over this week-end!!!) Sadly seem to have gained in spite of the exercise and reasonably good eating!! Don't you hate it when that happens even if it is water retention?!
    Good luck Hufflepuffs for Friday!!!!:smile::happy: :smile: