Replies

• jpeebs88
    jpeebs88 Posts: 81
    Options
    Reporting no change for this week... :-\
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I weighed in like a good Girl and it had stayed the same and Since I'm a bad girl,This Morning I jumped on the scale like I do every Morning Like I'm not supposed to do. And it says I've Lost 3 Lbs!. So thats puts me at 212!
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    Huzzah! the scale is headed in the right direction once more CW- 199.6 it's not much but after 2 weeks of yuck I'll take it :)
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    sorry i'm late weighing in...my current weight is 156.2
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    thank-you ladies for checking in! all but 1 person that checked in last week has checked in this week, which is great for it being only the day after official check in day! :smile: sadly though i was forced to remove about 3 people from the chart as it is now their 3rd week without weighing in or posting at all. i didnt want to, i checked their activity in the forums and only deleted if they hadnt written any posts since last weighin, which basically means they arent interested anymore. so thank you for all who have been here every week faithfully!

as it stands, minus 1 person, our percentage is 0.39%. we've net lost 22.1 pounds! well done everyone :drinker:
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Huzzah! the scale is headed in the right direction once more CW- 199.6 it's not much but after 2 weeks of yuck I'll take it :)

@ DarkDiva2005 - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On getting into ONEderland!!! Keep up the awesome effort!! :flowerforyou:
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh no, I'm the last person to check in!! Sorry guys, been away from my computer the last few days.

My weight this morning was 245.2. I've lost the 3 pounds I gained a couple weeks ago. Just finishing TOM, so hopefully I'll have a bigger loss for next week.

Has anyone else been seeing all the Potter movies on the big screen at Cineplex? They started with HP1 last week (tonight was HP2), and are playing one a week until the new movie!
  • AccioPancakes
    Options

Has anyone else been seeing all the Potter movies on the big screen at Cineplex? They started with HP1 last week (tonight was HP2), and are playing one a week until the new movie!

I saw that that was happening, but unfortunately not in a theatre that I can easily get to with my ever changing work schedule :( I am participating the the NY HP meet-up group (the group that shall not be named or TGTSNBN)'s harry potter re-view; one movie every sunday while chatting to other fans either through twitter or livestream, all organised through facebook. It's fun to watch with other hardcore fans!
  • darthwein
    darthwein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ok so I know it is not checkin day, but...... I am officially down to 229 which means.....I HIT MY HP CHALLENGE GOAL! Very excited this morning!
  • JD92
    Options
    congrats Darthwein!!

Accio - that is a really cool idea. i may have to look that fan page up on facebook!

Midnight - dont worry if you are late, ill always take your weighin no matter the day. =)

how is everyone doing? hows your week going? ive been trying my best to eat better and drink more water, and im back down to 218.6 as of today YAY! hopefully i can make it down even further by sunday and actually give Hufflepuff a boost in % rather than taking a bit away.

i went to this local fruit shop today and stocked up. they have really fresh stuff thats all locally grown and really yummy. they also had some homemade granola too, without raisins which i LOATHE, so i was all happy with that! i got some large oranges (currently munching on one with my lunch), some apples and bananas. on sunday my dad brought home too many biscuits and ive had trouble resisting their deliciousness, so thats why i got loads of fruit to try and keep me away from them.

my lunch is pretty high cal - i didnt know that Nutty Krust plain bread was so high. 300 cals for only 2 slices!! then i had 2 slices of corned beef on top of that, another 150 cals, and then my big orange, which is 100 according to the database. im gonna have to have a low cal dinner to keep myself under, or get out for a long walk to burn off the excess.

Happy Thursday!!
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm doing pretty good this week, extremely happy with my scale today as it moved down 1.2 pounds rather than the measly .2 and .4 it's been giving me the past couple of weeks. I stocked my fridge up with lots of fruit, too!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    All Last week and half of this week, I've been very Off course. Craving Sweetness and just pure Junk. And when I ate healthy, I just never felt satisfied,.
    Though last week I did go to the gym to make up for it. Saturday to Wed, I skipped the gym and enjoyed my craving. My scale hasn't moved but I'm feeling Guilty
    So this week I need to get past my Cravings. though it hasn't helped that my Boyfriend and I were both completely broke so we've been Living on pasta and left over stuff i had forgotten was in the freezer...
    I need to Find the motivation to Hit the Gym. take my Pills and not give into the cravings of chocolate.
    mmm maybe the lack of pills is whats causing the lack of motivation?
  • JD92
    Options
    good for you Lexi!! ive been chopping up apples and slicing oranges with my lunch past 2 days, its been yummm. im so glad my scale has been moving too.

monocot, i have faith that you can dust yourself off and get back up on the horse! i can totally relate with being broke and living of the food you'd forgotten you'd even bought.

i went about 1100 cals over today, not good! my family and i ordered some pizza for dinner. it was a success though, in a way, because usually i can polish an 8 slice pizza off myself. tonight i resisted enough and only had 3 slices and a piece of garlic bread. when i logged it, i was astonished at how much sodium was in only 3 slices of pizza!! like 3000mg! i was shocked. im knocking back the water right now to try and counter-act it as much as possible. id hate my weight to go up over 3 slices of pizza!

i went for a 2 hour walk along the floodgates again. i went by myself and it was great to get some peace and just jam to my music in the cool night air :heart: my wee feets hurt though :(

OH, im watching the Graham Norton show (a UK talk show), and Tom Hanks and Simon Pegg are guests. i love the both of them, they are so funny!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I have mixed emotions on this week.

The scale isn't moving which I'm struggling with because I'm so close to ONEderland and I know it will happen eventually, I'm just not a patient person.

At the same time, I know everything I'm doing is paying off...went clothes shopping this week and was trying on all size "L" tops & size 14 slacks & jeans. I'm still not fully processing that I'm wearing size 14's...I started MFP in January in 18W / 20's.
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    JD92: I watched Graham Norton too last night!!! Great episode!!!! Tee hee
    Aab1: sounds like you are doing great moving from size 18-20 down to a 14!!!! I always have to try to think back when I'm having a bad week and remember how far I've come too!!!! Helps just a little cos I'm not very patient either!!!:))
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Current wieght: 197

It's going down!!!!
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today at 191.8!!!!:laugh: :happy: :laugh:
    That's a total loss so far of 9 lbs since we started so I'm happy with that!!!! And 1.6 lbs lost from last week!!
    Still got 6.8lbs to go to meet the challenge and not long to go now:ohwell:
    This week WILL be better for me so I can fit in my exercise!!!!
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! After a frustrating 2 weeks I'm back on track with a 3 lb loss. My HP starting weight was 189, last week 180.7 and today 177.7 that's 11.3 lbs lost since the start of the challenge. I'll never make my HP target of 24 lbs which was hugely ambitious. In fact I have a mini holiday and a trip to Ireland for a wedding between now and the 14th July!
    Have a great day everyone!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi, am down 0.8lbs to 176.2 which is better than I'd expected as I've had a very bad week.

Fingers crossed next week is better!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was MIA. I understand if I've been booted off. But if you're still letting me hang around, I'm currently 135.0