Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Hufflepuff

Options

Replies

• DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    Sorry about the way late weigh in, but a friend passed away and it's been a little hectic here. I'm still at 200, no change unfortunately but I'm done with this I WILL lose for next week. :)
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    DarkDiva: I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't forget to take care of yourself, too
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    Thanks Accio I appreciate it (((hugs))) :smile:
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    The main thread is looking for Hufflepuff's weekly check in %.

JD92.....Where rrrrrrrr uuuuuu???? :wink:

I'm concerned that we lost our house leader?!?! Hoping everything is OK!
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    sorry!!!! omgosh, it totally slipped my mind. im doing it right now, im just gonna check for any more weighins. BRB!! :tongue:
  • JD92
    Options
    OKAY FOLKS - we are at 0.561%, excluding the total weights of the 5 people who didnt weigh in. im so sorry i forgot about this :frown:
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    No worries JD, you've had a busy couple of weeks!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Nuts if I realized we were behind in the weight calcs, I would have done it. I realized on Tuesday and have been a little MIA this week........I'll be sure to weigh in this next week.
  • JD92
    Options
    sorry folks that ive been MIA this week! ive been a bit distracted i guess. how are you all doing this week?

i feel like im losing control of my weight again. i was a bit relaxed with what i was eating around my exams, and im finding it difficult to get back into weightloss mode. i think part of the problem is also being at home - im less in control of what food is bought. ive been getting more exercise in though to try and combat the rising scale numbers! both today and yesterday i walked along the flood gates, for about an hour and 40 minutes both times. burnt a hefty chunk of calories =) my feet ache though!
  • aab1
    Options
    @ JD92 - good to see you back & to read that nothing major had happened!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm looking forward to this weekend to run both days outside.

We'll be watching Goblet of Fire & Order of the Phoenix this weekend. Very excited!!
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in now since I just found out that I will not be home from tomorrow morning until Monday night/Tuesday morning and won't have any other chance to.

CW: 273

Hope everyone has an excellent weekend!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Checking in early because I don't think I'll be online tomorrow.

Last week: 178.4
    This week: 177

The lightest I've been in years!!!! :drinker: :happy: :drinker:
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    weighing in today as won't be about tomoz, 198 same as last week, think I'll be changing things up a bit not sure how yet but hope it works
  • darthwein
    darthwein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Posting now because my tomorrow will be crazy. 230 lbs
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    One pound down, yippie for finding consistency.

Current weight 163.
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys no loss this week

Current weight: 199
  • lipe44
    lipe44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    CW 142!!! down 4 pounds! i dont even know how that happened...
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week. 215.
    I didn't eat the healthiest this week though.
    One day I made hte mistake of not eating breakfast before going to work so I think I attempted to eat everything in site including all the deep fried food.Okay who am i kidding. Only the deep fried food <.<
  • aab1
    Options
    5/01: 213
    5/08: 209
    5/15: 207
    5/22: 209
    5/29: 205
    6/05: 204
    6/12:
    6/19:
    6/26:
    7/03:
    7/10:
    Final weight 7/14:

7/14 GW: 191

5th week loss = 1lb

I'm a little baffled that it's only 1lb but I'll take it.
  • aab1
    Options
    Below is this week's challenges from Uno....
    Posting the challenges a little early so I make sure they are up on time :)

Food Challenge:
    Try using different herbs, vinegar, citrus juices etc. as your spices instead of soy sauce and other sauces. A salad with either balsamic vinegar or one tbsp olive oil and one tbsp lemon juice is delicious! Add 1/4 cup parmasean cheese and some whole grain crackers as crutons and you have a very healthy and delicious cesar salad! Plain baked chicken with rosemary or red pepper flakes and garlic is delicious also! Experiment a little! :)

Exercise Challenge:
    Try to up the intensity of your workouts 2-3 days this week! If you generally walk, try walking faster for a few minutes or do a little jogging. If you are strength training, try upping the reps some or increasing the weight. Just enough to stress your body a little bit but not to make you super sore. :)

Good luck everyone!! :)