MUSCLE BUSTERS (closed group)

Options

Replies

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Maybe just an apple or something when I come home? Low carbs too ya think? I must have my toast for breakfast but I'm thinking ham and salad for lunch. Lean meat and veggies for dinner. Eating dinner at 5PM is going to be weird. Hope I make it not eating when I get home.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Maybe just an apple or something when I come home? Low carbs too ya think? I must have my toast for breakfast but I'm thinking ham and salad for lunch. Lean meat and veggies for dinner. Eating dinner at 5PM is going to be weird. Hope I make it not eating when I get home.

Ya, just something light...fruit and a couple cubes of cheese or crackers, yogurt

Low carb with veggies and meat is always a good way to go. You've been doing great. Just keep up the good work!!!
  • faithikins
    Options
    Thanks Kim, I shall. Here's hoping the scale looks just as good if not better tomorrow! :happy:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ooooh, I got some spinach and was really wanting a tasty salad with some spinach and strawberries. Thank you, I'm hoping we can find something. We are moving about an hour away from where we currently live (very bittersweet move) so it's not really easy for us to get there and look.

Well, good luck finding something that you love despite it being a hard thing to do. Ummm, maybe you could ride your bikes there?? Don't forget to drug hubby tonight!!! he, he...I love being evil :devil:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    hmmm, who would we want to come over??? :devil:
  • faithikins
    Options
    Ok food diary is done, now to stick to it for the day. :laugh:

Whoever the biggest loser is Kim! hahahaha.
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, I got some spinach and was really wanting a tasty salad with some spinach and strawberries. Thank you, I'm hoping we can find something. We are moving about an hour away from where we currently live (very bittersweet move) so it's not really easy for us to get there and look.

Well, good luck finding something that you love despite it being a hard thing to do. Ummm, maybe you could ride your bikes there?? Don't forget to drug hubby tonight!!! he, he...I love being evil :devil:

Hmm, well maybe if we didn't have the two kids to bring along and it wouldn't take all day :) Hoping it's a productive day, and I get lots of extra walking in.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Brit, I househunted with kids...it might go faster because you have them and don't have the time or luxury of hemin'and hawing. We bought our house in a long weekend...IN and OUT, IN and OUT, makes you wonder how you survive. Just make sure you go to bed early and get good rest for a hurried day.

OK, off to ballgame in 102 degrees...you would think they are allstars...really, their nine :grumble: Oh, I'm walking to the park. :wink:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I was super proud of myself today! Went to Perkins for supper, and instead of ordering one of their MANY tasty entrees, I ordered a side salad, baked potato, steamed asparagus, and a chicken breast. Yep, I told them I didn't want any of their dinners, AND that I didn't want them to season the chicken at all (sodium killer!) I was dang happy to know I was able to make smart choices...... But then, I ordered a strawberry pie and split it with my hubby. Hey, with my workout and all, I ended up just fine! And I didn't go over sodium! Woohoo! Now let's kick butt tomorrow!!

Connie
  • faithikins
    Options
    well done Connie! I am going to struggle having dinner at 5 when I'm just eating lunch now at 2:30 BAH! Hopefully my walk will bring on the hunger again by then. Stupid staff meeting. :explode:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I managed to have a loss of .6 today. I had been weighing with a t-shirt on. Apparently that adds a lot of weight. Who woulda thought. Well, it was a hefty shirt too, not a skimpy one. Anyway, I'll take it! Now to make healthy choices for the upcoming week and maybe I can get below 144 for the first time in a LONG time.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Stupid staff meeting. :explode:

I concur!!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sorry to let you down, team. I gained. :angry: BUT not as badly as the scale was showing yesterday. Must've been that distilled water that helped me a bit - ha! :drinker: Anyway, I can't be too hard on myself, as I've lost weight for what, 20+ weeks straight. That's awesome progress IMO!! :happy: Guess I had to gain sooner or later. :ohwell: Hopefully I'll remain in this competition - I LOVE IT!! :heart: Good luck to everyone today. :flowerforyou:

Connie
  • nisijam5
    Options
    My Mom and Dad have officially left...Now, I can get back to reality...we ate out a lot. I made good choices in the restaurants, but you don't really know all that's in the food. I did lots of walking; but, not a lot of cardio. I didn't hit my goal for this week and it makes me mad :explode:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Seared scallops and linguine

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/seared-scallops-with-fresh-linguine-romano-cheese-10000001823320/

For those of you who know me, I love this recipe...super fast, easy and de-lish
  • faithikins
    Options
    So I forced myself to have that dinner early and it paid off! 1.2kg loss this week which to me is huuuuuge. Couldn't be happier. :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Just wanted to say that Brit and Faith are superstars....

Brit, congrats on winning this week. Now, comes the hard part of selection a victim.

Faith, you are rocking this competition....you are down 10 lbs. in a matter of weeks
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that Brit and Faith are superstars....

Brit, congrats on winning this week. Now, comes the hard part of selection a victim.

Faith, you are rocking this competition....you are down 10 lbs. in a matter of weeks

:drinker:

As for picking a person to move - I don't think you can really go wrong. They are all doing amazing!!
  • nisijam5
    Options

As for picking a person to move - I don't think you can really go wrong. They are all doing amazing!!

Here are my thoughts after reviewing the spreadsheet...

Evai is very, very consistent (10 lbs) ...April is also doing very well (7 lbs)...McDebbie (8 lbs) is poised for a 10 day loss since she weighed in early and is doing very well

Accountant & Heather had big weight losses this week...so, I'm thinking it would be hard to do 2 weeks back-to-back

Mama...weighs more than when we started the comp...so, I think that's a wild card

Brit, I'm glad you won this decision...ooooo, the pressure
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've missed a busy day I guess. Yesterday we were gone all day and came home and all fell asleep. I just happened to wake up long enough to remember to post my weight, then went back to sleep and just now got back on the computer. I can't believe I won again this week. I guess I really do need to stick with my chicken and veggies.

Soooo, I guess we need to figure out who we want on our team. Too much pressure on me lol. Anyone want to vote?