30 Day Shred - Start: May 9th

Options

Replies

• smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 3 = done (25/30)

Finally enjoyed Level 3 this morning. getting a bit easier.

25 down 5 to go

:tongue:
  • smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 3 = done (25/30)

Finally enjoyed Level 3 this morning. getting a bit easier.

25 down 5 to go

:tongue:

You must be seeing fantastic results. I admire your determination and commitment to do the full 30 days in a row. Can't wait to see your results. well done you.
  • smtraxx
    Options
    Kat0310
    swinginchandra

You two are so close to the end now. I admire you commitment to this. Can't wait to hear about your results.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Everyone's still going strong!! I'm on D3 L2 today. I think I keep forgetting to post about it.

I'm super sore cause I did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (BFBM) on Tuesday, and last night I went to Zumba as well, and my legs and arms are killing me now. :happy: It's a great feeling after the last 1.5 weeks.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    D10, L2: finished

Not to be a naysayer, but I am really dreading Level 3. I have done it before and I found it to be a killer.:sad: I have so much admiration for all of you who are going so strong!:drinker:
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 7 Level 3 done this morning. 27/30

Have a great day everyone! :smile:
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Kat0310
    swinginchandra

You two are so close to the end now. I admire you commitment to this. Can't wait to hear about your results.

Thank you :) I just bought the JM Ripped in 30 the other day and will plan on starting that one next week, I don't know if anyone on this thread has that one already?
  • smessom32
    Options
    Day 6 Level 3 done.

Really fancy trying Ripped in 30 next but don't seem to be able to find it in the UK :mad:
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 8 Level 3 done :) 28/30, I'll be finished on Sunday.

smessom32, maybe you could order Ripped in 30 online? I'm hoping to start that on Monday.

Have a great day everyone! TGIF :happy:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) I just bought the JM Ripped in 30 the other day and will plan on starting that one next week, I don't know if anyone on this thread has that one already?
    Kat0310... I have it too, but stopped half way through week 2 of it. I really liked week 1 though, and know a few people who have done if after the Shred. :happy: I'll finish it one day.

smessom32... Get it online like I did. :smile:
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I did D8 L3 yesterday... didn't do all three, because I did P90X yoga X - couldn't wait to get started!!

So close!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    didnt get to do level 3 yesterday. had a 32 hour day with only a 2 hour nap of playing catch up.

headed now to do atleast 2 of the levels, maybe all 3 . got alot of stress to burn off lol
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D1, L3: done!

Not quite as hard as I remember, but still aweful. Scissor kicks are killer for me!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Thanks Steph :) I haven't taken a day off yet, at this point I'd almost feel guilty to take a day off so I plan on starting the Ripped on Monday.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I'm back. Just did Level 2 day 7 after a 5 day break. Moved daughter into unit in city. Exercise was her stairs 100 stairs to unit. No lift. But I think I manged to eat back all my calories. Chocolate shop 4 doors down. :blushing:

You are all doing great. I had the best intentions of trying to do this in 30 days straight. Oh well so long as I break my record of 59 days to do 30 day shred. So far its 27 days to do 17. I'm sure I'm still getting some benefit.
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 9 Level 3 done. 29/30

One more day to go then I'm starting JM Ripped in 30!

Have a great day everyone!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D2, L3: Whew, finished.
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well, day 10 done... Didn't really have much energy or motivation to push it this morning, but I guess that's my 30 days! I'll probably come back and do the workouts occasionally, just for fun :) Thanks for all the support guys!
  • smessom32
    Options
    swinginchandra - Congratulations on makng the 30 days. are you happy with your results?

Sunday, Monday & Tuesday left for me then thats 30 day Shred in 30 days.:happy: :happy:
  • smtraxx
    Options
    Day 10 Level 2

We are now off to Wales for a week so no shred for me. I have taken measurements now incase I put on while I am away. Hopefully I'll be taking long walks while I'm there to keep the pounds off.

Well done to those that have finshed or are going to whilst I'm away.