30 Day Shred - Start: May 9th

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, Jen!

The church party left me feeling pretty much like I expected; worn out and disgruntled. I didn't exercise at all, instead I laid on the couch and pretended that I didn't exist.:embarassed:
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 3. OMG that was tough. Well I still find level 1 and 2 tough, but this was THE workout. :noway:

Kate, sometimes its good to non exist on the couch. Hope you relaxed as you did.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Aw! Kate... :flowerforyou:

Nice work Jen! I'm glad you find it challenging! :happy: YOU DID IT!! :drinker:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I had a mind numbing and very stressful weekend. TOM coming to call didn't help my mood any.:grumble: But I'm picking myself up today and getting back into it.

D7, L3 finished
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Inspirational Kate! I meant to do D6 (I think) L2 today, but I hopped on the bike and grabbed the hoop instead. So I plan to do it tomorrow. :angry: (<-- determined)
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 2 Level 3. Blimey its tough. :tongue:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 3 Level 3. phew... Probably not to it again for a couple of days. Have the dentist and into the city for overnight, tomorrow.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Jen, I hope you have fun with your daughter.

I flaked out yesterday because Cricket needed a play date so we took the kids to my Mom's house. Nothing like playing with my Mommy to sooth my inner child.:wink: Now I'm trying to recover from a lot of bad food and very little movement, mostly laying on her couch unburdening my troubled soul (which isn't really troubled at all, just a little bored and stir crazy).
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D8, L3: finished

I'm thinking of starting the Shredding with Weights kettlebell workout next. We shall see.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 4 Level 3. got it in, catcching a later train. I might do the trouble zones one when I finally finish this one.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Jen, the Trouble zones one is the other one I'm considering. I've heard that it gets great results. I already have the Shredding with weights, so I tell myself that I should do it first. I really think that I want to do the trouble zones, though. Have Fun!

Steph, how are ya doin'?
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D6 L2 complete. I'm doing it whenever the feeling pops up really... :ohwell: Haven't been feeling well for a couple days.

You're both doing great! I'm really excited for you guys!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Knock knock... Anybody home? D7 L2 done!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I'm here.
    Day 5 Level 3 Thats 41 days to do 25 days. May yet bet last times numbers. But then i still have 5 days to go. :blushing:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Excellent Jen! Are we in 41 days? I've done 17 in 41! Tomorrow 18 in 42. :laugh: Last time I did it in 37... Hahaha.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I haven't shredded in a couple of days, I have been busy and lazy ( I think that is an oxymoron). Great job, Ladies for keeping on. I only have 2 days left, but should have finished a week ago.:grumble: Oh well, back to work tomorrow.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 6 Level 3 :yawn: and if I have counted right its day 42. AND I am sore and tired but strangely I still like to do it. What is this strange power she has over us. Kate you can try and beat me to the finish.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D9, L3: finished

I thought I was going to die! It amazes me that it takes 2.5 weeks to start to carve out those muscles, but if I miss a few days my pouch is back and bigger than ever. No more breaks for me! (at least until tomorrow:wink: )

Jen, we'll see. At the rate that I'm going, you may get to the finish line first.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 7 Level 3. 43 days so far. Beating last record, but will not speak to soon have 3 days still to do. Kate, we will get there. I feel like I'm dragging my fat *kitten* over the finish line.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    You ladies rock!! Keep it up!!

D8 L2 for me!