30 Day Shred - Start: May 9th

Options

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 3 (44 days) :laugh: Feeling sore but good.
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    good job girls.... Keep it up...
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I crawled across the finish line! I'd be jumping up and down if I had any strength left. I have a cold and that workout took everything out of me! The good news is that I had a better than usual burn.

D10, L3: FINISHED!!!!!

I'll just wait here at the finish line and rest for a little bit.:wink:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Fabulous Kate, Congratulions. I will try and do day 9 today before I leave for the city. I am up early but find it hard to get straight into exercise. I am a bit unbalanced first thing. Will take the DVD with me to try and do tomorrow but as my daughter is on the fourth floor not sure the people on three will appreciate me jumping around. Otherwise it will be Sunday when i am home again.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    DAY 9 LEVEL 3 DONE. WOW I cant believe I am ao close to the finish line and I did level 3 this time.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Jen, You're awesome!

Steph, You're awesome, too. Where are you?

I did D1, L1 of Shredding with Weights. I think I might need a heavier kettlebell. I started with a 5 lb but most of the moves didn't feel too hard. There was 1 move that I had to do with out the weight and even then I didn't quite make it. I'm such a creature of habit, it just felt wrong. She does three circuits but they are not the same type of circuits and it feels weird.

Have a great day (or night)!:flowerforyou:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Kate... Ooo... I new challenge! CONGRATS on dragging yourself over that finish line!!

ONE MORE JEN!!!

I did D9 L2 today. :happy:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D2, L1 Shred with Weights

I went and got a 10 lb kettlebell. I felt it a lot more today than I did yesterday. My arms are so tired I can hardly type.

Have a Great Weekend!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    That's terrific news Kate!! I hope you get a heavier one soon. I remember being thrilled with my 8 lbs dumbbells! :happy:

D10 L2 complete! I am MOVING ON!
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to stop by to say, that after 3 weeks of P90X, I decided to pull out 30DS again, to see how I'm doing strength-wise. It definitely reaffirmed how great a workout 30DS is, for burning calories, and getting toned. I think I'll use it to help me maintain all the muscle I'll gain with P90X. That having been said, after 3 weeks of P90X, I can finally do all the pushups!!! YAY! Thirty days of shredding barely improved my pushup stamina... anyway, just a check in!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Just wanted to stop by to say, that after 3 weeks of P90X, I decided to pull out 30DS again, to see how I'm doing strength-wise. It definitely reaffirmed how great a workout 30DS is, for burning calories, and getting toned. I think I'll use it to help me maintain all the muscle I'll gain with P90X. That having been said, after 3 weeks of P90X, I can finally do all the pushups!!! YAY! Thirty days of shredding barely improved my pushup stamina... anyway, just a check in!
    Congrats on those push ups!! It's so awesome finally being able to do them, eh? I love that! :drinker: I'm trying to improve my push up count. Great work with P90X!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    DONE DONE DONE 30 DAYS IN 49. BEAT MY LAST RECORD. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Forgot to mention that I woke poorly today, sore throat, headache etc, you know the sort of thing. But I was not going to let this drag on another day. I had a garlic sandwich for breakfast, hope no one visits me, and took a Panadol. waited for it all to kick in and away I went.
  • CricketKate
    Options

Good to see you! Awesome job on the push ups! I still push up like a girl:blushing:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Way to go, Jen!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry that you're sick! When you get well, what are you going to do next?
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I did D3, L1 of Shred w/Weights

The 10 lb weight is a much better workout than the 5! I guess that should be obvious:blushing: My arms are so dead!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Dragged myself to Zumba class last night, managed it and glad I went, but havent woken too well today so it may not have been the wisest thing to do. I have a few exercise DVD's that I havent even looked at so am thinking of doing a bit of a mix up for a while trying them out. I really want to get back into walking to prepare for a 14km that I've registered to do in August.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I hope that you feel better soon!:flowerforyou:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    DONE DONE DONE 30 DAYS IN 49. BEAT MY LAST RECORD. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: AWESOME WORK JEN!!! Sorry this is so late in coming! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I'm working on D1 L3 still. I'm off to do it right now!! :happy:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Keep it up, Steph!

I didn't workout at all yesterday because I took the kids to visit my Mom. This morning, I went to the gym and used the elliptical for an hour. Holy Smokes! I thought that I would do my kettlebell when I got home but I have no energy left.:embarassed: